Sleeping Giant

Yo /Biz red pill me on your sleeping giants, I have 50 btc from dumping my Monaco earlier
> No i won't pump your shitcoin btfo pajeet I'm not buying your bags

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/monaco_card/status/897729731243778049
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BNB is a sleeping giant

BNB is ((((guaranteed)))) to go up

Metal

XRP
XRL
XCP

XRL is going to be massive. XRP is a no-brainer regardless of how you feel about a centralized token, it's going big Q4

XCP will come into its own once the BTC fork, segwit shit-show is over

So that was you faggot, i barely could get out making gains, poor faggots that bought high and sold low

Bit of BlockCat if you can possibly catch a dip, or ride the upward trajectory on announcement of hitting an exchange.

Please explain what the coin does/why it should moon, I will research myself after if any catch my eye in this thread

START

Waves will have its day

My crew are buying back in soon, we are just making weak hands dump them for cheap

twitter.com/monaco_card/status/897729731243778049

Yeah I figured, dont think I want to own it anymore though, not with the whole visa deal

Also, the meme is things listed on binance get dumped so... Yeah the rude was fun, gotta find something else now

I just wanted to trade but now I have to fucking jack off.

get into Enigma OP. It's going to be huge

Iota all the way

We might be eatly, relatively speaking, yet I'm currently betting 24 Giota on its success.
Unlimited scaling
no fees/miners
faster than ever thanks to new Flash-layer
Huge corporate potential with powerful partners (Bosch, VW, etc.)

The only con are the massive ico whales, and its difficulty to be implemented by exchanges because of the fundamentally new technology behind the tangle (although they're working on it).

Wouldn't go all in though, 10 btc should be fine, then keep buying trailing dips with another 10 btc and keep another 5 btc for an ultimate dip.

kek

I'm going to buy iota tomorrow but im texanfag and i'll have to keep it in a wallet
i have no fucking clue what i'm doing either.

Already invested in IOTA since .35

Damn, that is one convincing trap.

hacked

How much if I may ask?
Got 10k at the first peak at around 18k sat.
The rest got filled at 14k sat

sonm

Big gainers in the next 6 months will be blocknet and bitbay. I spend 2 hours a day researching alts and these 2 will be epic within 6 months

Mooncoin can make your 50 into 500.

fuck off shill

Stratis.

And it's the perfect time to buy in.

Ill answer as best I can.

Coins shilled here that will bring you a return in the short run: DNT, ZRX, CIVIC.

Coins priced near ATH that will still rise due to upcoming announcements: OMG, ANT, UBIQ

Low volume coins with the potential to rocket: FUN, ADT

Just my personal picks. Not shilling anything.

this, when tumblebit is fully functional, this will blow up crazy.

IOTA will be at 3$ by the end of the year.