Sleeper coin thread

Sleeper coin thread...
What are your sleeper coins that you believe could rise in price 5x or more and why?

>coin name
>upcoming tech, developments, roadmap items

Mine is pepe/Memetic.

I know meme coins are typically looked down on but I genuinly think kekdaq is pretty cool. And with a sub 2m market cap its pretty much the lowest priced coin with actual development

Fastcoin.ca
12 second blockchain
very small market cap because only on shit exchanges
been around for 4 years without any hiccups or exit scams
Literally the fastest transacting coin no matter what retards say about dgb
still needs work on the branding and they need to target some actual use cases other than trading but yeah, it's a sleeper

also miniscule volume

Good call. Was also featured in Forbes.

Besides that: VUC (unique anti theft tech, volume creeping up hard), EQT (cheap atm, coinswap soon - POS / x11) and NETKO (IoT coin from an actual Telecom company, also cheap atm)

also have a stake in fastcoin. like the youtube stuff they are doing

The lack of updates on the netko github is a bit worrying though. How can you be sure development is ongoing?

IOTA

Santiment

Tierion and Stox

But them asap

SPECTRE coin. It has every privacy feature that Monero does except it has OBFS4 which allows it to be used in countries like China where TOR is banned. Check it out.

sharpie coin (dgb)

I didn't know they got into Forbes, that's pretty cool. Surprising though, they're still fairly low profile.

I tracked them down on twitter and got the scoop that they're pulling the team back together and refocussing. They admitted to dropping the ball and pretty much losing track of it for a while because fuckall was happening in crypto for a couple years but still managed to keep the chain intact and didn't abandon it.
Now I guess they're reevaluating what direction to take and how best to realise what they've created and build on it.

Tldr: figuring out how to get in on all the recent scams

How do you guys find good candidates for sleeper/low volume (but with potential) coins?

I have 10% of my portfolio allocated to put into crap shoots like FST etc as it's a bit of fun.

verge also you faggot

BlockCAT will be a $100 coin

Stox, you heard it here first.

Yea im in but why is it not doing anything the fight is less than a week away?

Be patient

I mean, if they wont get through with the fight i really hope they got something good up their sleeves. Theyre supposted to give a huge announcement today

Watch out for coins on small exchanges with low but steady daily volume. BTCtalk ANN, GitHub for recent activity and active slack are a must.
Those low caps are volatile af, so don't stress out if your bag suddenly drops 50% or more. Be patient, if you did your research, picked a good entry you will only have upside. Be patient

Sprouts.
I think great things will happen soon.

Kencoin.org - Their ICO starts in a few hours might be an easy way to make a few bucks

HUSH

Also they are advertising to the normans but how exactly are the normans going to invest? They wont be fucking about trying to figure out etherdelta will they

>Kencoin.org

Just scimmed through their whitepaper, looks good. Ill go in for 100 euro's

I was actually hoping that their platform would suffice for that to be honest. In order for cryptocurrency to be widely addapted by normans it needs a platform even retards can work with.

Basic Attention Tokens (BAT)
Verge (XVG)
Digibyte (DGB)
Ripple (XRP)

Cheers buddy. I'm going in to these with small $ m so don't worry too much about short term bag holding.

Wagerr and TaaS are my main holds. TaaS in particular has proven itself to be a successful project. First payouts went smooth as honey and the team are all handling their jobs nicely. That and superior communication with the team on Telegram.

Those are all "has been" coins. Their hype has been and gone . Other than BAT There's nothing good coming for them

>DO NOT SEND IF YOU ARE A US CITIZEN OR RESIDENT
Does this apply to the ico also?

Every ICO I've partook in has warned US citizens of participating. Your SEC really loves to hatefuck US citizens, haha. Sucks to live in burgerland and not in a low cost of living, rising tech hub like Estonia.

CAT

Yup. Shits gonna be the future.

Besides sleeper coins what are some good upcoming icos

Oh and to add to the topic, Crown. They have an update coming sometime next month.

check'd

the rock guaran damn tees this will go to the moon

WAVES
its been pretty stable these last few months but I'd hate to miss out on its new moon when it happens. The updated dex will probably boost pricing a bit too.

AVA

START coin

Edgeless. Crypto gambling is a goldmine

Max Kaiser is that you?

They apparently had a meetup but I'm not so sure i actually believe them