It is true that Ancient Greeks had an average IQ of 120+?

It is true that Ancient Greeks had an average IQ of 120+?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLJBzhcSWTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, it is a scientific fact. The same goes for most Chinese prior to the Han Dynasty.

Yes and they all looked like this.

no they stole all their knowledge from kemet

Maybe, but I would say it is close to impossible to gather enough data to make the case airtight.

no, the average iq is always 100

Not in African countries.

In african countries the average iq is still 100. In a mensa exclusive village the uq is still 130

you don't understand how iq works, the average for a sample group must always be 100

>, the average for a sample group must always be 100
Dumbest thing that i ever heard

An average is the sum of all results divided by the number of results.

It isn't always 100; and Africa's average IQ is around 60

>How do i maths?

How do we figure out the IQ of people long dead?

This. It sounds like bs to measure the intelligence of people who are not only dead but have been over 2000 years ago.

You really can't.

i believe that IQ is closely related to a cultural aspect.

The average Greek was a superstitious retard with no intellectual accomplishments.

africa's average iq is 100, since that is the mean iq of the people being tested

do you even know what IQ stands for?

>hurr IQ is pseudoscience
>durr the average IQ is 100 in every single country on earth

retard

100 is the average IQ of the Whites, not the average of the Africans nor of mankind.

Even if you twist your words to give them a new meaning, they are still wrong.

>be Irish

fuck

>heh I almost had to come up with a counterpoint but then I remembered I could just put words in your mouth instead
>nothin personnel kid

what is the flynn effect

why do you consider that to be relevant
>just put words in your mouth
see
fucking brainlets

when did I say iq is pseudoscience

>why do you consider that to be relevant
because I don't know what it is so I don't know if its relevant or not

do you?

yeah it's the fact that IQ seems to be rising in the general population over time, I just misinterpreted your "what is x" as an implied refutation in question form

just google that shit

Could be worse, just look at Turkey.

IQ the argument of any reactionary right wing Party.

I AM WORKING MINIMUM WAGE/ Living in MY MUMS BASEMENT! ONLY CUZ REFUGEES AND IMMIGRANTS TAKING MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT F THEY LEAVE MY COUNTRIES IQ will shine.

DONT YOU REMEMBER NEWTON WAS WHITE AND SO AM I. MUH LOGIC IS SO PURE!

No. There's no group of people currently alive with that high IQ. Further, nutrition(especially during childhood) is a HUGE factor and no-one in the ancient world had all that good nutrition available.

I mean, obviously it's impossible to verify, but it seems extremely unlikely.

>If you're poor or uneducated you are stupid and not entitled to an opinion

Very right wing of you.

Thats objectively untrue. First theres no precise way in which you could say iq tests are designed with cultural biases because the opposite is true. Its at its core just problem solving which is designed specifically to be universal. Second, jews, sikhs and east asians score higher than whites, so you should be able to explain how the western cultural biases of the test actually benefit the outcome for these people. Third, even then you also should be able to explain why arabs and indigenous americans still score significantly higher than sub-saharan africans considering all of these cultures have a similar history of western opression (you could even say that indigenous americans got it worse than anyone else).

Thats a nice excuse.

that's globally.

>IQ the argument of any reactionary right wing Party.
Fun fact. Both Hitler and Stalin banned IQ tests.

Yes, they're not burgers

why does /pol/ hate jews so much?

>Ancient Greeks came from Africa /see Herodotus for example/
>Africa's average IQ is around 60
KEK

You are right. Asians are simply geneticaly smarter than whites

No, it's just that the only ancient Greeks we hear about were the great men of their times.

Prior to the era of the printing press and cheap paper, only the most important things were recorded. So we hear a lot about philosophers and generals, but nobody was going to carve a sculpture of some random sheep-fucking peasant.

Tfw no thicc ancient Greek gf

No, but average Chinese,Japanese, Korean IQ is 120 on an American scale.

>IQ test
>reliable
>2017

"Top 10 celebrities who have a IQ +300000 you would NEVER believe"

>what is the flynn effect
Something we've ran out of by the end of the 20th century, most likely caused by improving overall nutrition which didn't allow many to develop to the full of their genetic potential.

The current IQ trend in the West is downwards (~4 points lost over the past two or so decades, more or less depending on the country).

It's literally the most reliable measure in all of psychometrics by a large margin.

>have genius level IQ
>still a dumbfuck

Sub 90 IQ semi-moron detected.

Probably due to dysgenics and third world immigration.

Is it true ancient Inca IQ was 140+?

false

This

youtube.com/watch?v=fLJBzhcSWTk