Bancor is literally unstoppable

Bancor is literally unstoppable.

Yes goy, bancor is unstoppable

You know what the worst part is? People still believe bancor's price floor is tied up to Ethereum only. While in reality it is tied up to NEO & Ethereum smart contracts system. BNT will be three digit in a year you fucktards, I hold 50k worth of bnt and will spam Veeky Forums for years

Waiting for the Bancor moon.

NEO Circulating supply/Total supply:
50,000,000/100,000,000

BNT Circulating supply/Total supply: 40,772,871/79,384,422

NEO: $34.89
BNT:$2.81

>You know what the worst part is? People still believe bancor's price floor is tied up to Ethereum only. While in reality it is tied up to NEO & Ethereum smart contracts system. BNT will be three digit in a year you fucktards, I hold 50k worth of bnt and will spam Veeky Forums for years

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the "BILU" meme? Thx.

>unstoppable

Isn't that what they said about the price floor?

L O L

They said it was temporary.

how many more months of whale accumulation?

I hope at least 3 I want a nice stack

anyone who replies to the bancor girls is a fucking biz newfag, op is shameless shill

WRONG

BILU

do your lawyers know you're here posting on behalf of bancor?

EXPLAIN WHAT BILU MEANS IMMEDIATELY.

>Bancor is literally unstoppable.

I was expecting something in Hebrew lol, that was anticlimactic.

Bancor
I
Love
U

kys

thats a harsh thing to say coming directly from the bancor team

I think I might file a complaint

I'm tired of this coin. Waiting is terrible. I sold my 13000 today.

Weakhands m8 fucking WEAK

I'll just buy back in if it starts to rise. Even if I'm out of town and it starts I won't care. Bancor is a good coin it's just not moving quick enough for me. I need instant gains. I will miss Galia tho.

that autistic picture REALLY convinces me

U gonna regret that

Apologies for the late reply, I was waiting for my post to be approved by Eyal.

GAS YOURSELF

I only have 27 bancs, bought around the 1.85 usd range. I want at least 500 of these puppies before it moons, which might be hard considering I can only set aside like 300-400 a month for crypto and need to focus on some other coins aswell.

Good luck. I believe you still have time.

It should :^)

I believe in bnt. If it ever reaches 100+ usd, idunno. I'm trying the best I can to research them. In the meantime I thank people for fudding bnt because it needs to remain sub 5 dollars for at least 6 months!

We are the bancmarines.