Is he right, Veeky Forums?

Is he right, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_of_North_Korea#Cult_of_personality
youtube.com/watch?v=umO1Sl8HApE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely. I don't see how this can be denied.

Yes, but coming from Kim Il-Sung it is like telling someone they need to take a shower then pissing on them.

Nonsense. The Great Leader Comrade Kim Il Sung, liberator of Korea believed that only armed struggle against imperialism is the only way to achieve independence. Kim Il Sung single-handedly defeated the Japanese imperialists and liberated Korea not by drinking tea and having biscuits but leading the revolutionary army against the Japanese imperialists.

It was also thanks to armed struggle that President Kim Il Sung defeated the U.S. imperialists in the Great Fatherland Liberation Army thus bringing end of the myth of "American supremacy".

Why don't you move there then, you fucking tankie retard.

If you liberate someone and then immediately oppress them again then it's not really liberation. It's closer to buying a slave.
>US imperialism
IIRC the Korean War started because the North invaded a sovereign nation in the name of unification.

Honest question: If you went to North Korea and said this with a completely straight face, would they be able to tell it was said in jest?

Like, could you just endlessly fellate the memory of KIS to a hyperbolic degree and no one would suspect you were joking?

Such harsh words aren't needed. The DPRK doesn't need foreigners over there and I am just telling you the real truth about the DPRK.

President Kim Il Sung was the liberator of Korea and he single-handedly thanks to the Korean revolutionary army liberated the people from the Japanese imperialists and he fought and won the heroic war against the U.S. imperialists who are the sworn enemy of the Korean people because of their crimes and misdeeds they committed during the war.

commies dindu nuffin, it's all capitalist propaganda! reddit told me so, wake up sheeple!

They legitimately believe foreigners love him. When Kim Jong Il visited Moscow in 2001 their media reported that locals were awed with his magnificence and ability to make the rain stop and the sun come out.

>Kim Il Sung legacy is visible from the space

Considering that this is Russia we are talking about, what did the Russians really think of Kim Jong Il when he visited Russia? What do Russians in particular think of North Korea in general?

Photoshop fake from the U.S. puppet imperialists.

>north korea doesn't need light during night time since their working hours are reasonable
>south korea and china need lights during the night since they're all slaves of capitalism working all night

This is deep

People are now starting to understand the glory of Korea. Though as I stated before, that is photoshop by the U.S. imperialists. There is plenty of electricity in the DPRK. In Juche Korea, there is no such thing as slavery or capitalism. This is a response from a user that said that President Kim Il Sung was enslaving the people. That is nothing but imperialist propaganda i.e. how you say, "fake news". Kim Il Sung liberated the people of Korea and brought them happiness and joy.

Literally the model racist caricatures

The media portrayed the meeting as positive but obviously didn't attribute the rain and sun to Kim Jong Il's glory.

And starvation. Gtfo

But the North Koreans are imperialist, they tried to invade and annex South Korea.

Source? I'm not a communist or pro-NK but this sounds like bullshit.

Are you a robot?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_of_North_Korea#Cult_of_personality

>When Kim Jong-il visited Russia in August 2001, official DPRK media reported Russians as being "awestruck" by the encounter, revering Kim Jong-il's ability to "stop the rain and make the sun come out".[20]

Paradigm shifts come about without struggle all the time. Most cultural revolutions are generations fighting in wave unison.

Holy fuck kek

Well, he certainly left his mark on the world.

>Amerifats seriously believe that koreans believe in stupid shit
Taking about propaganda and brainwashing

His people would certainly approve if they could read.

>100% literacy rate

really tingled my tinker

They have to believe in stupid shit or literally the entire population would either revolt or try to flee.

Keep telling yourself that

There's a link at the bottom of the page and the North Korean news is streamed outside the country. The other governments would know when their citizens are being told BS.

holy...overthrow the bourgeioise now...

Is this copypasta?

it is now

Stop shitposting Kim

>Kim Il-sung had been reborn and lead Korean People again

A page in a book by Amanda Quick is referenced but I'd like to know the primary source and I don't have her book. Do you happen to have the primary source?

ive heard that's what their told to believe but from North Defectors have stated they know its bollocks because of leaked western media on phones and pirate dvds.Apparently you toe the party line in public but in private They have phrases like "only a fool ignores the world".

They feel conflicted between party line and what the western media says which are poler opposites.I guess some believe it because the truth that your a back water shithole and all you suffering is for nothing would be too unbearable to believe.But for others when your eating grass believing the party line would be impossible.

I don't know what you're talking about I'm just telling you the truth about the DPRK. Comrade Kim il-sung liberated the Korean people from imperialist aggression. Korean people are thankful for President Kim il-sung and also to the great leader comrade Kim Jong-il with his songun based revolutionary politics who turned Korea into an impregnable Fortress and will smite the imperialist aggressors if they dare to invade the land of Korea. And to the other person who accused the North of being imperialist that is not true the Korean People's Army was liberating and reunifying Korea.

I refuse to believe this is not bait.

Nope I'm a human being that supports Juche and the Songun based revolutionary politics of Juche Korea.

Are you him?

youtube.com/watch?v=umO1Sl8HApE

Nice music kim, really made the mood

In fairness: 1) nobody recognized the RoK and DPRK as distinct countries, just one or the other as the only government of all of Korea. Korea was not partitioned yet, it was split into armed camps.

2) The RoK acted upon this by friendly artillery duels and trying to build support for an invasion of their own.

3) Kim had about as much support in the south as Rhee.

They honestly believe they did the heavy lifting against Japan in WW2. They are ALMOST as delusional as the Brits.

But it is true though. The Great Leader Comrade Kim Il Sung, president of Juche Korea fought for the independence of Korea.

On August 15, 1945, the Korean people were liberated from decades of Japanese colonial rule thanks to the brilliant victory in the anti-Japanese war led by President Kim Il Sung.

The victory in the anti-Japanese war was a historic event that made the Korean people masters over their own country, provided them with independence and rights, and enabled Korea, which had once been extinguished from the world map, to display its dignity as a legitimate independent sovereign nation, greatly encouraging oppressed peoples of the world in their national liberation struggle.

During the late 1920s and early 1930s, when the military oppression of the Japanese imperialists was very harsh, President Kim Il Sung advanced the line of armed struggle, explaining that one should counter the armed enemy with arms and that the Japanese imperialists could be beaten only through military confrontation.

OnApril 25, 1932, he founded the anti-Japanese Guerrilla Army, the first revolutionary armed force of Korean communists, and declared war against the Japanese imperialists.

Nah. Stuff that makes people productive sometimes is the same stuff that makes people's lives better. Like healthcare, education, roads, etc. If the wealth of the nation is it's people, rather than materials that can be simply extracted, you can expect leaders to treat their people better.