Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sell the greed

Only the ones buying into monero rn

pretty much.

really made me thought

steak knives in your anus.

Remind me again why everything is supposed to crash soon?

It always does. Wait until our governments get involved.

It will be like black monday all over again.

The analogy is imperfect, because potentially with bitcoin the black horseman never arrives.

Like with the dotcom bubble, the people who invested in google and amazon at the start are doing incredibly well. Millionaires by now most likely.

Obviously people who invested in pets.com got btfo, but the analogy is flawed still. The question is not whether or not the black horseman arrives, but which balls he arrives at.

Say what you want about 'Mr invisible hands', but this is fucking spot on.
>trump"wrong".gif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble

What the fuck is this shit you fucking piece of shit?

>full of future billionaires
Vietnamese dong doesn't count

This board is full of sheep and I'm the only one here that is truly awake

>tfw i actually made a career out of Veeky Forums shitposting

Shilling is an art

wrong.

2 years in crypto, 9 in the stock market, and 87 years of stock market inheritance from grandparents and parents, and yet I'm still a poorfag.

Meme money changed my life

This analogy was made for the general markets, which are absolutely fucking bloated right now. When the stock market crashes money will flow into store-of-value assests, and we will all get rich for being autistic neets

Good point. This is why it's good to dip your balls into multuple assets at once. If you were 1/3 Google, 1/3 Amazon, and 1/3 Pets.com back in the day, you'd be still be sitting pretty right now.

amazon lost 75% value at the crash though.
if you bought after the crash youd be rich not before

I wish 300$ would be enough to change my life.
I'm happy for you user, keep going up!

Good analogy... For the stock market, or even fiat currencies.
If you look into derivatives and debt, if you research historical income vs housing, if you study demographics and genetics and the assumptions GDP statisticians make on that topic, you start to get an eerie feeling.

At this point you invest in crypto not to get crazy returns, but because it is SAFER than the stock market or even real estate.