:(

Link to website?

HAHA

HAHA

I bought Sia at 840

omg fuck you you ruined the post pattern

you were supposed to reply to my post with "HAHA"

i didnt bought SIGT :)

Lost 7k once in an afternoon. Was trading stock, not crypto.

If we're talking crypto, i put $25 into a etherbase wallet. But the wallet is still syncing after 3 days. So that's basically lost unless I make it work.

I was gonna HAHA at that but I lost my kitty last Christmas

He did flips for me and was chill as fuck

bought DGB at 1.1k

which site is that?

what happene exactly tell me so I know th mistake please

coin tracking

has everything you could ever want

nice free service
although it doesnt get ICOs over trex, rebrands etc

OT:

-1500$ and -1000$ when FOMO'd out of monero and TKN

The previous day, I made 10k on this stock, starting with 3k. It had some great news, like to good to be true news. I could have made a loooooot more that day, I sold 30 minutes into the pump.

Anyway, on day 2, I decided I was going to trade it again. I thought it would continue it's literal moon mission. But I was wrong. It started out ok, then I was breaking even for a bit, then it crashed. I probably had 14k in it. So in total trading the company was profitable. But as a general rule, i don't touch something after i've already made money on it. It's happened before lol.

The news was being investigated by the SEC. And later they were suspended and moved to the Grey Market. Basically RIP.

much appreciated

Too real man.

>tfw could have bought any hundreds of random shit coins last month and made 9999%

Bought SIGT at 700

spoilers, sold at 4600 :^)

I sold all my Ethereum for BCC at 0.20
I'm a walking meme.

bought SYNX at 7000 and it's currently crashing at 4600
-40% overnight, not bad...

chaincoin, had opportunity to sell for 3.5 btc, thought the whole hodl masternode shit was future...got fked, sitting half of what i bought it for and didnt sell for the gainz...