FUUCKING NEO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

long term hold bro

Are you sure senpai?

What? No more bullshit hype without any substance and the price plummets?
Fucking no way!

NEO is going to moon slightly in 5-10 minutes. Screencap this.

Massive buy walls in the 70s...

Btrx?

NEO/ETH/BTC/XMR

These should be things you check once a week/month and throw some money at every once in a while. Daytraders are going to continue to get BTFO though. Oh well, those pink wojaks aren't going to meme themselves.

accumulate neo, you should be thankful for this price

I don't think they're entirely artificial though, I think a lot of it is people trying to scalp cheap NEO

Fucking 1 developer and no working product, only a new logo.
Hahahahahah

dw OP, when price goes below $30, the REAL panic selling will kick in.

>daytraders
>losing money
are you retarded?

>Fucking 1 developer and no working product, only a new logo.
>Hahahahahah
Proofs?

Weak hands don't deserve a coin like NEO

Have you not seen the size of those buy walls lol?

lol
are you?
sounds like you need to get SYSBRO'd

Theres a post on the subreddit by a COZ dev btfoing this shitty FUD

>sold ath

Hodl

I love buying cheap NEO, would get another 2000 if the price dropped to 20$ and am grateful to all those that sell

Very interesting thing that is happening at the moment with Neo, it highlights at which level the whales play the game, levels way higher than the average trader. By deliberately suppressing the price temporarily for Neo, they can time the release of the artificial sell walls to their own advantage. While other altcoins are pumping (which again was set off by the whales), it is better to steadily lower the price of Neo to attract more new investors who will be happy to see it trading at a bargain.
At a certain point, new (good) investors will be afraid to jump onto the pumping coins and will prefer the bargain price of Neo. Once the whales have the other altcoin(s) pumped high enough, they sell it off at profit, triggering a dip and they will move the profits into Neo, simultaneously releasing the artificial sell walls that are currently there. This causes a quick huge spike in price , thereby creating a massive pump, which again attracts new investors and investors in the altcoins to panic sell the other altcoins and buy into Neo. Then once Neo gets high enough, they will repeat again with different altcoins.
Obviously the whales have massive stakes in all major altcoins and most importantly bitcoin. They are the actual trendsetters, the smaller pros are medium fish that follow the whales paths and get decent profits, and the average investors are the last ones on that line of fishes, usually too late to jump into that wave when it is almost at the peak.
So what is the conclusion? When you see the massive pump going on and feel that it is reaching the peak (very high volume, etc.), you gotta remember the saying: be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful.
Right now the fear is increasing among the average Neo investors with the current prolonged dip, this is the moment you gotta check if you should start being greedy.

I think NEO is one of the few crypto that the whale meme actually applies to. Imagine keeping the price low, buying up every single NEO and generating GAS. 2000 for 1 a day, 20,000 for 10 a day if I am correct. Eventually NEO rockets alongside GAS. Now they have an insane amount of GAS and can just unload. It's tasty profits.

This.

Every time NEO gets too low, a huge green candle appears.

This coin is the future of China. If you don't see that, stay poor.

Bbbut the pink haired girl told me it would moon to 100 in a matter of hours.

100 by December was always my prediction.
And I stand by it.

If he said so. Than its true. He made me rich 2 times! Trust him bro.

Who's this semen demon

my messenger.