OMG, buy target is 183000

Buy OMG at 183000, this will be the bottom, only goes up from here for the next weeks.

greets Hamad

Moron

As in Prince Hamad of the House of Saud?

Greetings brother, shamalamadingdong upon your good name.

Thankyou for the gracious tip.

Are you the cunt that keeps slamming it down with a sell wall when ever it gets near 200k?

no ^^
i am just giving advice

Hate those cunts

Nice call it's getting close. How do you determine your targets?

So, what gives me proof you know what you are talking about? Like im not saying you are lying, just that you might be some LARPfag

Honestly doesn't fucking matter when you buy right now.

Getting in sub-$10 is going to be looked back on as miracle in 5 years time and people are going to be going on about "if you had bought $500 worth of OMG in 2017 you'd have $25million now."

This is such a sure bet its not even funny.

shouldn't ETH mooning be good for omg? why are we dipping?

how many heads have you slain? Why do you hate gays?

What would be the best way of storing your omg.

I have them on bitfinex; kinda want them out of there

People probably selling to get a quick 10% gain and then buying back, atleast that's what I think. If u time it well it's fairly easy gains.

Put them in MEW. Get them out of bitifinex

Stop using Bitfinex please. For your own sake. Now.

Is there seriously no desktop wallet for this? What kinda shitcoin doesnt have a wallet?

You deserve to miss the moon mission. Enjoy your poverty earthling.

Answer the question. Why does a shitcoin moon if it doesnt even provide any software.

ever hear of doing your on research apart from a messaging board on Veeky Forums, its called looking at their website and then going to team. All the reasons you need to be apart of this shitcoin.

I'm asking about the fucking wallet, not their team or any other reason to invest. Just how retarded are you?

because this is going to be a plasma chain token which also pays dividends, so it will have its own store once that goes live.

I know I should, but I don't know why. Why should I move it out of the wallets in Bitfinex? And what would be the best wallet, I have heard bad things about MEW as well.

Still, even Siiacoin and ARK have a pretty nice wallet already, meanwhile OMG is hyped to high heavens and has nothing.

This. Wallet is supposed to be out by EOY when coin is decoupled from ETH

oh okay, you're baiting. carry on.