/BCCG/ Bitcoin cash general

Dear BCC owners, lets talk about BCC and its future.

Angry BTC cucks please keep the shitposting to a minimum.

Topic of the day: Will the bearish trend continue? How much BCC you hodlin? So you actually have faith in this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/bitcoincash-network-hashrate-charthttps
coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/bitcoin-network-hashrate-chart
fork.lol/pow/hashrate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL
CRASH
P&D

holdin nearly 6k

I believe

I hate BCC, but am holding it.

Why? Because I don't trust the chinks.

They will regroup and pump this dog shit fire more.

Why do people hate BCC? Out of BCC and BTC it is the closest to the original Bitcoin

this coin is fucking head you guys got pumped and dumped on by the koreans... learn to fucking research before you buy horse shit you fucking loser cucks fucking hell no wonder why your country is crashing you are all stupid and always will be poor.

What makes you think that's better? Do you not believe that technology should move forward and adapt/improve?

Yea i kinda figured this would happen but dont know why i kept holding. I dont think this is over for jihan and his minions. Im confident it will come back just dont know when. Not stressing too much since i bought in .07

im neutral but i think it has a chance
i didnt sell off my bcc after the fork
i think this experience will be good for the bitcoin no matter how it shakes out
>if it doesnt tank all of crypto

obv P&D, worthless chink shit, crashing

Market confusion. Bad for n00bs.

They could call it Chinkcoin, bu they didn't.

I hold equal amounts of BTC and BCC, just in case.
Although I really disklike BCC because of its community.
r/btc is the most retarded NEET circle jerk in human history.
By far worse than even Veeky Forums

more like

it's also known as the boiled dog coin.

Yes and that was what BCC did with the increase to 8mb blocks whilst remaining fundamentally the same. BTC has transformed its fundamental structure by adding segwit.

Can you explain why that is a bad thing for BTC?

Powerful Chinese dev here with insider knowledge. Bitcoin Cash is going to crash when we announce Bitcoin Cash Money with 32MB block sizes. Bitcoin Cash Money has 4x the block size of Bitcoin Cash, 400% of the megabytes in each block, and has 4 times the transaction rate.

It was Satoshi's vision to have 32MB block sizes, which is why he wrote the whitepaper. Jews infiltrated Bitcoin Cash to purposely limit the block size because big banks, etc. The Jews and Bankers pozzed Bitcoin Cash. Reddit moderates are trying to censer us but its only a matter of time.

The rich and powerful China control Bitcoin Cash. They have money and they are mad that Bitcoin Cash only has 8mb blocks. They are going to purposely kill Bitcoin Cash and support the NEW Bitcoin Cash Money. As soon as we release Bitcoin Cash Money you will need to pay us immediately or be left panic buying at parity. Bitcoin Cash cucks are literally shitting themselves.

Bitcoin core dev insider here.

Bitcoin core will relaunch Bitcoin with 64MB block sizes. They will call it: the Bitcoin 64.

BCC transformed itself by inhaling smog eating wonton and fucking over westerners

When can we expect the Bitcoin 360mb?

Because people who are into crypto treat Bitcoin as a store of wealth which is one of the main reasons for its consistent increase in price. If your store of wealth can be fundamentally fiddled with people are going to lose faith in it.

How fucking stupid is bcc? Ok let's fork Bitcoin which already has a god damn 160gb block chain and make it so it increases at a rate of 8x faster! Now that we have two we can run our wallet software on the home NAS server. Let's not stop there let's fork Bitcoin again so we need a 4U server rack to keep track of all our money.

I'd say there are a whole lot more Asians holding BTC than westerners.

blockstream shills working overtime i see. if anyone is dumb enough to think "jihan" was behind the "pnd"(over 4 days with more volume than btc...), just go see his tweets. he's working against bcc it would seem, but core needs her enemies.

The ancient whales are white.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What do you mean exactly?

so bcc crashing?

>doesn't capitalize
Classic chink poster.

just go away please. if youre naive enough to ask Veeky Forums questions just please leave.

so yes? :D

You don't store the whole chain. It can be trimmed after a period of time. Bitcoin already does this.

we are at 46 percent of the hashrate....
coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/bitcoincash-network-hashrate-charthttps

coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/bitcoin-network-hashrate-chart

Death spiral when?

I know it'll recover eventually but how long am I supposed to hodl? Any sensible predictions?

I got memed hard after seeing the moon mission to 900, bought at 800 and now considering sudoku. I will hold but if there's no scheduled mission it's just another Korean bukkake session on us poor gullible westerners.

bought at 0.22 sold 0.147

The only death spiral is the one for Bcash.

Wow look at that shitcoin dump.

S

honestly i am surprised, i was expecting much more pink wojaks from the amount of shilling

Buy low, sell high

I bought a BCC at 0.175, I thought I was buying the dip.
At 182 I sold.
At 180 bought again, and got out 50% at .172 nd 50% .161
Kms

>he doesn't know about the white whales
Ever heard of yellow whales?
Me neither.

>i was expecting much more pink wojaks
Why? We all made a lot of easy money, didn't we?

Don't forget! Roger will give you a completely free set of complimentary Limahl Deely Boppers for your undying support. Just in time for Christmas. Makes a great gift!

I made 300 and invested it in some ico

yep/..

because a lot of noobs bought and hedl because "it will replace bitcoin"

general threads are cancer sell your bags and kill yourself

Wrong. Quit spreading this myth

I sold at 3,5x profit this weekend. This is a dip right

sorry about that i was using old data
this is more accurate :
fork.lol/pow/hashrate

so we are at 30%, we might take 51 percent on tomorrow

in 2 days difficulty will go up like 300%
The question is, will price rice accordingly (manipulated) so that it's still more profitable for miners?

>updating things makes them worthless

what?

BCH floated between $200-300 for two weeks, suddenly gets pumped to over $900, consolidates to $600 and everyone labels it a crash.

if you cannot see that it is establishing a new average, you are retarded. if you bought in at 700 or above, you are retarded. if you think this is the end of BCH, you are retarded.

This argument is retarded. 1 MB blocks turn transaction frequency into a bottleneck that renders the network impractical to use. 8 MB blocks are mpre than enough to remove that bottleneck for now. Yeah the blockchain grows faster, because more people are able to use it. It's supposed to be a good thing. If people don't use it, blocks just become small again. The 1MB limit wasn't put in place to create a marketplace around fees, it was enacted to prevent dos attacks.

In addition, segwit in and of itself is not even better. It doesn't help much; core is so fixated on it because they need it for side chains.

Suggestion: instead of Bitcoin Cash Money, please call it Brack Friday Bunduru

The PozWit on BTC will lock in 2 days, could BCC pamp a bit for shits n giggles on that day maybe?

>2017
>complaining about 160gb being too big

> zooms in on retracement
> "it's a dump guys!"
Yeah nah. I might buy more. I gotta admit I'm kinda scared, but bcc is objectively better than bcc so it is rational to buy more at this price...

>retard who doesn't understand the blockchain

Don't even bother explaining shit to this fucking noob/shill. These people defending the current BTC do so because they have no fucking idea how this shit works. They haven't made any money unless they jumped on mid-July and they deserve to lose every fucking penny. They're only in this for gains and so they will be crying hysterically wacking their micropenises profusely when BTC dies.

Nice. Buy high, sell low. Forreal though, this is the perfect example of elliot waves and fibonacci retracement. I gotta admit I'm starting to believe in this bullshit.

Yeah well how the fuck was I supposed to know it wasn't gonna keep pumping? Hey at least I made a little money.

>Bought in at 600 and 720
I'm half retarded

you are only retarded if you sell tho

Any chance BCC can become 4K someday? I might think about a long term HODL

What's the game here? Take as much hash power away from BTC for the next 41 hrs before difficulty triples for BCC?

What happens after the difficulty adjusts up? Pump BCC to ATH?

BTC chain is very slow and expensive.

I don't understand why people are staying with the original chain, while it is obviously technically inferior to BCH.

Im retarded anyway for not selling near the top

the original chain is technically inferior to most other alts too, it just has so much inertia and familiarity

you guys realize that the BCC vs BTC drama will kill crypto for a long time right ?
the BTC network is fucked cuz everyone switches to mine BCC. BTC will crash but they the money wont go into BCC. it will leave the market and the trust in in crypto is destroyed. 2013 all over again.
thank you chinese cucks

I doubt it. Even normies are realizing crypto is fluid and stuff like Ethereum is a good alternative base currency too. Crypto is still relatively young so a major course change isn't that catastrophic

>2013 all over again.
You're saying like that's a bad thing. I fucking wish I could go back to 2013 to buy more bitcoin.

I think this week will be significant in bitcoin history

bullshit. it will scare every normie shitless. people wont be able to send their coins to exchanges when the price start to drop cuz of the fucked network. its gonna be crazy. bcc is gonna kill crypto.

I'm terrified for what happens when Segwit activates

if a little fork can kill crypto then it never deserved to live in the first place

>DOTR.jpg

>advocating pozwit

LMAO. Fucking worst shill I've ever seen. Learn how to do your job you fucking retard.

well it was easy money while it lasted. its just sad that chinese had to ruin it.

What's the future of every shitcoin?

/thread

That's like saying big corporations will ruin anarcho-capitalism. YOU chose this.

Yes kill crypto please
I'd be able to buy a shitton

enjoy your 5 years of bear market

y u dum tho

> 5 years

Veeky Forums is neither always right nor always wrong, but biz is always overstating everything.

>expecting seasoned day traders on /biz
>what I got instead was idiot /pol

There are two fucking bitcoins now and three in november

This shit looks like coca-cola vs pepsi

My favorite part about the whole deal is how the moment BCH automatically made every BTC hodler worth $800/btc more they suddenly love it and the mods can't do shit.