If Bitcoin goes to zero I will be happy

100% because of this dude

businessinsider.com/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-on-bitcoin-ethereum-and-bitcoin-cash-2017-8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAP_theorem
davidgerard.co.uk/blockchain/buterins-quantum-quest/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im so proud of him ^_^
Smart guy to identify the potential of bitcoin early

wait this cunt is australian? fuck normie scum desu

god damn living the biz dream, this guy is

he makes the trump face

What this guy gets 400 BTC and now he gets articles written? I have over 1000, where's my fucking fame?

how much you start with sir?

When did you start?

What are you implying exactly?

you could have it if you wanted it, but you're probably smart enough to understand why you wouldn't

Did you start when you were 12?
Do you have a remotely newsworthy story behind it?

Did you buy them at 4k each?

>Finman has set up shop in Los Angeles, bought a Lamborghini (as one does in Los Angeles) and is casting about for his next big thing.

FUCK THIS GUY

i hope bitcoin, along with other cryptocurrencies crash (and know they probably will) so all you coiner fags who only invest in crypto currency end up homeless

>literally in lamboland
Jesus christ do memes imitate real life, or does real life imitate memes?

Holy shit fuck this little kid. He literally knows nothing of economics, or how demand works. And he keeps comparing ETH to BTC as a "currency" when ETH has so much more tech behind it than any other coin out there.

Seriously wtf is this little fat fuck talking about calling ETH a Ponzi scheme lol. Vitalik could literally lap this fucker intellectually in a second

Yeah, obviously. Judging from his comments, I would guess he probably hasn't actually used Bitcoin for anything other than cashing out to USD.

lol good luck with that, you absolute retard. You are in for a rude awakening.

As if you know shit about economics retardo.

If anything, ETH is the ponzi of ponzis.

also, kill yourself.

lol, my MBA would beg to differ ... retardo

This, you are retarded. Stay away from ETH.
Vitalik said ETH should be around $15 just the other day

>yet another fucking complete and total retard who has no idea what a ponzi scheme is

take your own advice... neck yourself

What you can gleam from this is, sell btc, buy ether and bcc.

>this young lad is a bitcoin whale

Smart dude. Anyone who understands the tech knows that ETH is a ponzi, or is deluding himself.
PS. I will buy a lambo with pink wojaks printed all over it within a couple of years. It's a promise.

Neo is a ponzi.

>ponzi scheme
oh really, so how much monthly gains am I guaranteed by buying eht?

98% of shitcoins are. Your point?

As with any ponzi, you're "guaranteed" pie in the sky. However, you seem to want to autistically discuss the precise meaning of a word. So let's just say, ethereum is a scam, then.

Point is Etherium project is working a little to hard to be considered a ponzi. They are an enterprise.

they wont interview larpers

They are expending millions to "solve" an unsolveable problem. The network can't scale to run thousands of concurrent heavily used Dapps, not the way they set it up with all miners running code, It is a literal impossibility. Anyone who can actually understand the tech on the theoretical level can figure this out. See for example: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAP_theorem .
So either they are inept, or they are scammers.
Both could be true. Remember that Vitalik was involved with a "quantum computing emulation to mine bitcoin" project which again was either intended as a scam or displays a severe lack of understanding of computer science fundamentals.
Source: davidgerard.co.uk/blockchain/buterins-quantum-quest/ .

Bitcoin bag holder is pumping bitcoin. In other news water is wet.

He covered that in the most recent video they did.

Im glad someone sees through the bullshit

You are not guaranteed shit for buying ethereum. How can you even remotely consider it a ponzi?

The shill tactics on all the fora and Veeky Forums are also getting tiresome. Scraping the bottom of the barrel here to have some other retards buy in to all these literal scams.
Bitcoin was revolutionary and solved an actual problem (double spending for electronic cash). But Jesus, the smell of money makes the cockroaches crawl from under their shitty rocks,

>not understanding how PoS works

Shill tactic: move the discussion towards semantics.
Shill tactic: remove concern by lying that it has been solved. It hasn't. They threw some technobabble at it. They PROMISED "Casper" will solve it. But it won't, because it CAN'T. They would break a fundamental computer science theorem which in turn would mean they will break the fabric of reality.
But I guess everyone can't be saved. Good luck scraping pennies from gullible retards.

he looks like a 12 year old kid wearing a costume

I never said he said it was solved. He provided the solution they are working on.

Its not semantics you absolute retard, words have definitions for a reason. just answer the question if its so obviously a ponzi.

ponzi = scam
scam =/= ponzi

so he invested his barmitzva money. got 10s of thousands as a child, while the kids who didnt get tribe fakebux got 10$ a week allowance

Do you understand that if you claim to be able to make 1 + 1 = 3, in spite of all known theory and practice on the matter, that doesn't mean you are "working on it" nor that you have "a solution"? It means you are a liar or a fool, a scammer or a retard.

This can only be severe autism or shill tactics, and I'm done humoring both. I hope you get to unload those 400$ bags at 410$ before this obvious house of cards comes down, friendo.

Why dont you go watch the video and get the news from the source. getting tire do your bitching.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill or autistic bag holder

You still haven't said how it is even remotely a ponzi, because you obviously can't, and you call me the shill. Let me guess, you shorted eth at somewhere around $280.00, right?

>how was i supposed to know it was a real use currency that has tons of support and would keep going up

And you still won't do a tiny research about how PoS actually work, why secondary chains have been proposed, etc etc

Have you seen his Reddit ama?

It wouldn't be surprising if you were right about the details but missing the big picture.

ETH is useful as a better Bitcoin. There's no miner/banker drama. Confirmations are faster. Fees are lower. There's a reference web wallet. The EF is corporate friendly.

Lots of shitcoins do these things even better, but they lack one thing ETH has: adoption.

This whole world computer shenanigans doesn't need to be anything more than a scam to get network effect started for Ethereum. Bitcoin in itself is still a revolutionary idea in the year 2017.

No. What did he say?

who is this qt?

So this guy buys Bitcoin early, he makes millions from getting involved in cryptocurrency. And he makes some claim about ether and btc? Like if they were against each other? The story sounds fishy, why wouldn't he just see the potential new opportunitys birthed from Bitcoin and reinvest to become a billionaire ? I kind of feel like the story is made up for FUD. Does this resonance with anybody else?

Vitalik can steal your money though.

This guy did wel on his initial investment but Id say he is to small minded for other potential of crypto in general. Ethereum is a huge platform for businesses to set up shop at.

Calling it a ponzi scam reeks of ignorance.

Or maybe he's fudding it so he can buy more of it for cheap. Who knows.

The POS ethereum will be introducing might be an issue though.

What i noticed about cryptocurrency is that you have to go big and go hard from the beginning.

This kid has about 400 BTC . that 1.5 million dollars will be wasted on a house so fast.

You gotta hold millions of coins in bags, if you every want the 8 digit millions.

Look what happened to monero today]

Fucking niggers

You can easily live off 1.5 million for the rest of your life. Just buy a nice cheap house for around 2-300k and live off the rest.

i didnt get into crypto to live like a normal fag with a lawyer salary

i came to crypto to have a chance have gold plated toilets and live in servants, who are really slaves in my eyes.

Never be jealous you dipshit.

kek

He's shilling his own investment in BTC. I wouldn't listen to anything this little fat slob says because he is talking out of his ass.

This guy is a complete retard trying to market sappy fake inspirational stories... except everything he comes up with makes no sense. Also, he admitted to tax evasion lol.

tax evasion isn't illegal, it's just currently looked down upon in society.

being seen to conduct tax evasion is only an issue if you are working in a professional field or running a business, neither which apply to him.

he does seem like a cunt though.

Fuck your jealousy. Loser4lyfe

I could literally use him for a sex toy.