Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7hfZLTjTSs
youtube.com/watch?v=sz1iydR3vhk
youtube.com/watch?v=PAwTKH1izyc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uí_Néill
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanullah_Khan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exilarch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am in line for the throne of England being a citizen of New Zealand right?

Nah but handily enough I'm the reincarnation of Napoleon and Alexander the great.

Go ask my psychic

My great aunt was married to a British earl, but she and our family have no aristocratic blood, we German farmers originally.

*before it was Germany

My father's mother had some blood ties to the Scottish/British royal family

Well god damn I am the reincarnation of William the Conquer and Florence Nightingale.

How's it going

Yeah not bad champ.

Should really get the gang back together one day

What I want to actually know is, is there still any benefit to being royalty these days?

Do you get free money or something?

Please input Swedes, Dutch and other monarchy's. I am interested

>Who here has Royal Blood

I don't know if I have royal blood or not, but I am apparently God-Emperor of Earth.

There's no such thing as Trinitarian/Mosaic/Mahometan royalty - so it's hard to know what Europeans could be royalty this many thousands of years later after the terrorist takeover of Earth assuming that bloodlines are that important.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7hfZLTjTSs

I am up for a humanitarian world conquest any day.

When is good for you?

Friday after my group session. Fucking peasants make me talk to these nutjobs every week and force pills down my throat for some reason

Not seeing any sort of God-Emperor linage there mate. Just some sort of dirty Breton blood

0/10

Wouldn't follow to the depths of hell

I know the feeling, sitting around plebs is awful. Constantly talking about meaningless worries in their lives.

That said they do make good coffee

One day they'll see, they'll all see

checking in. one of the 4 billion.

MY EYES ARE STILL BURNING RED

We do still need them unfortunately. Time will be our advantage

I'm actually Cleopatra Philopator

SO TURN THE LIGHTS OUT

Let's see, my ancestors were
Greek farmers
German farmers
Probably Irish farmers
Probably Polish farmers
Probably Dutch farmers

>Dutch,Spanish and British slaves.

Get on my level.

>Wouldn't follow to the depths of hell

That's good because I'm not the way to hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=sz1iydR3vhk

It is a statistical practical certainty that literally everyone on Earth is directly descended from royalty countless times over.

I am a descendant of William the Conqueror and Edward Longshanks through my paternal great-grandmother... Edward Longshanks is my 23rd great-grandfather.

I'm a direct descendant of a Russian noble family

>Wouldn't follow to the depths of hell

That's good because I'm not the way to hell...

youtube.com/watch?v=PAwTKH1izyc

No, forever commoner

Y Chromosome studies proved that
3 million people of Irish blood have Niall Noigiallach (King O'Neill) as ancestor
16 million in Asia have Genghis Khan as ancestor
and all the Europeans descend from 3 Bronze Age Warlords 4000 years ago

My friend is descended from this guy who's family lived in caeserea(later known as Kayseri under Turkish rule) and they lived there until the Armenian Shoah.

I'm Black.

you must be related to the ancient kangz of Egypt then!

Literally everyone you dumb faggot, if you go back far enough we're all related.

My surname can be traced back to a Norman nobleman. I want the land William the Conqueror supposedly granted to my ancestor.

Great great great great great grandfather was an Indian chief which is as close as I get

My genealogical records state that I am a direct descendant of Macbeth

You'd be super low down on the tree probably mate. Your uncles cousin's cousin's Brother might still hold a title or something

My last name is pretty common among Irish history and high kings so...

An O'Brian?

the other family

McGregor? How does it feel to know Conner's going to get knocked out in the 4th or 5th?

before ww1, one of my gransparent's family had Von in their name. They dropped it and anglicized their surname to avoid backlash against germans.

O'Neill

Never run into that man. When were they Kings?

How do you feel about Conner going down anyway?

>Never run into that man. When were they Kings?
The Ui Neill dynasty held the title of High King of Ireland from 846-1002, and 3 more beyond that. they also held the title since 479 but thats contested. And beyond 1166 the O'Neills specifically held Tir Eoghain (more or less modern day county Tyrone).
However it isn't one family name, its actually quite a few that are bundled into Cenéls, and then into the northern and southern branches.
All of the Ui Neill families can claim ancestry from the founder of the dynasty, the only special thing about the O'Neill branch is that they kept the "original" name.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uí_Néill

>How do you feel about Conner going down anyway?
i think mayweather and mcgregor are both pricks so idc who wins

Great grandfather x6 was 15th brother in line to the Afghan throne of something like that, am I /royalfamily/ now?

Ooh, and my great grandfather was literally best friends (like, second in command) to the best AND most secular king of Afghanistan: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanullah_Khan

This nigga made an air force, a fucking air force for Afghanistan in the 20s

It's not blood but it's gotta count, who knows he was so secular they might've done some other naughty stuff

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exilarch
I have a lot of Exilarchs in my family tree.

In Spain It means free money from the states for your family and legal inmunity if you are the king.

All of Europeans. Charlemagne is the ancestor of every European alive today.

In the Netherlands they get a royal salary from the state plus whatever they earn themselves I think

Right here

I think I read that the property of the Dutch crown was nationalised and then is lent in perpetuity to the Crown. So the palaces are run by the state but occupied by the King and whatnot. Also they would be given a stipend by the state.

The reality of it is that the Dutch royal family are said to be one of the richest familys in the world with things like Dutch Shell or whatever it is ( the oil company) being held, perhaps in majority, by the family. Also idk if they pay tax. I think I heard that the Queen pays her tax but its a symbolic sort of thing. She's not obliged.

My ancestors were Irish knights. I've also found Bishops with my surname who may or may not be related.

I'm not royal, but at least I'm not a peasant.

They're not wrong that they are descended from pharaohs. It's just that everybody else is too.

My mother descends from the Duke of Montmorency.
I, however, don't have any blue blood since my father is a commoner.

But that doesn't mean much. Did you know that Hugues Capet's grandfather was a butcher?

I'm from an old noble family, with my father holding the title. We have precise records all the way up to the early 11th century, and a village around the family castle (also originally from the 11th century) with our name. We sold the castle and like half the village to cousins, though. Never been a particularly important or rich family, but we a had military tradition, and we participated in some way of another in almost every important event our country has gone through. Most likely is that a cadet from a local noble family (that is now exctint) was granted land and a title of his own by the local duke, probably after some military achievement, possibly as a way to protect a local important abbaye.

I think it's neat to know who my ancestors were and what they did. But people I know who are also from noble families (family, former classmates) take it far too seriously. The signet ring and the surname with a nobiliary particle can be an advantage, though, I won't deny that.

I have been told by multiple statistics that I am related to Ghengis Khan.

>Irish
>knights

Kek, hows that going for you?

That pic is me in real life.

Sorry about your hair and syphilis

nope, prophet blood...even better.

>what are Normans

Must be a treat

I'm American, so pretty well