BCH about to hit 30% of the network hashrate

>bend your knee

Ok, so bch is about to btfo btc, normies about to realize they can buy this 85% discount btc.

>strap your cocks pajeets

Other urls found in this thread:

cash.coin.dance/blocks
fork.lol/tx/fee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are we going to flip just as the solar eclipse finishes?

>muh hash rates

come on, now that is just lazy shilling. that's the third time you use that image. i bet they pay you bad too, should just become a cryptotrader.

>you will bend your knee.

Bch will be at least .5 btc by Friday, you can screencap

>pajeet has capital

>Mine the altcoin that's cheaper
>Sell everything, causing the price to plummet
>Buy more BTC

He thinks daytrading the chink scamcoin will make him rich.

I agree, hopefully it's BCH going up and not BTC going down to reach that ratio.

So more BCH will be introduced.

So... the price will drop.

what price will be bcc then?

.5 btc by Friday

lol u sure :D ?

not 0.001?

Could bet 1 btc. Set an escrow noob.

:D

Can’t ever be that much unless btc crashes to 2k then the crypto market is pretty much about to free fall to nothing in less than a week so it’s irrelevant

Bcc spews our coins at the difficulty of a shitcoin.. because it is a shit coin, it simply cannot maintain a high price at these difficulty levels and the more miners that switch over the worse it will go

Jihan is simply hoping just to keep it profitable enough he steals enough haha power from btc to bring the btc chain to a halt and then he’ll consider that a victory and his lil tantrum a success. There’s no long term value in bcc and there’s no long term in crypto atall if Jihan wins

Hash*

it's crashing

and yet BCC continues to crash meanwhile BTC is still holding at 4000+

bend the knee chink

BCH is mined over 90% by one company. KEK

How the fuck can the price be dropping so low when 1/3rd of the hash switched over? It makes no sense. If anything shouldn't there be massive panic buying?

Not gonna lie, former Bcash holder here. This is fucking hilarious watching this shitcoin crash and burn.

Why would it being cheaper to mine make it more valuable to sell? There are plenty of easier coins to mine than btc, none are more valauble.

Btc has brand value, it is the first and will always be around. Bch is a gimp chinese knock off.

>dat centralized mining

Lol

Thank your for the cheap btc stupid greedy fucks

yes, the gods are angry at core for being such a fucking cult. "hodl, $10k soon!"

send help

You do realise that all those already few in number pools are literally all owned and operated by Jihan, right?

yes, panic sell

You realize this is still a whale accumulation period right? Last night the pricr was being suppressed by a 150btc sell wall or whatever the fuck it was

If you sell RIGHT NOW, you're one of those idiots selling low so they can scoop up your gains over the coming days and you'll post pink wojaks

days? So its going lower...fml

If redditors want to save BTC, they should be mining and running full nodes. Not selling their Bitcoin Cash dirt cheap to Jihan.

Nobody can call the bottom unfortunately. It's been dipping so long that the potential for gains is almost completely neutered. Tell me, if you sold 10 minutes ago and saw this uptrend were seeing now, even if it's a bull trap, would it have worried you?

If so, you already know not to sell you just needed someone to tell you

Hey OP and all the desillusional faggots

You know what is doing the new miners? Dump bch as fast as they can, and you know what happens now? That the bch price goes down and is not more profitable than BTC again.

Anyone holding a bch expecting it to dethrone the true king got dumped by jihan and co.

BEND THE KNEE

Hey faggot, the amount of coins being created a day is not enough to dump and tank the market this hard, its either whales playing games or Core guys who are panicked dumping their BCC to keep it from rising.

Whales are still looking to buy a fuckton of this shit, when they have the money to tank the market and make some idiots panic sell and buy way more on the cheap why the hell wouldn't they?

Yesterday's suppression should have been proof of that

No man, miners are dumping their bags while they are profitable.

This was just a scam, a scam you fell to

also the %of hasrate going to bch has started to decrease, leave the ship before it hits the bottom of the sea

BEND THE KNEE

Because more of it is flooding the market, dipshit. You didn't seriously buy into the scam that it would replace BTC, did you?

More supply = lower price. This isn't even ECON101, it's grade school shit.

So a few thousand coins mined a day tanked the entire market by half? Clearly math isn't your strong suit.

you think that miners dumping is a big deal?
The amount of coins they get is nothing compared to the money pool already in the exchanges

repeating what the guy in that youtube channel said, even when everyone in the comments was asking for proof of 90%, and showing it was actually more like 60%, and getting smaller.

Now that it's more profitable to mine, the miners will increase in number

This is actually pretty grim for BTC.
There are less than 4 blocks per hour, it will take the regular 6 confirmations more than an hour even if your transaction is sent with the highest transaction fee.
cash.coin.dance/blocks

The difficulty takes a lot to adjust to 30% less hashrate, so basically transactions will take A FUCKING LONG TIME.
If the hashrate keeps going down faster than difficulty can adjust (which is currently happening)
it could really fuck up BTC
Imagine 1 block per hour? if it makes the price go down, miners won't profit from mining it.
So more miners will leave it
can it be at 1 block every 2 hours?
Which miners will stay and try to mine it even when they lose thousands of dollars to mine it?
The miners who also have BTC also have a ton of BCH, so it's the same to them if BTC dies.
BCH is cheaper, but they are mining them a lot faster too, and they can easily manipulate it to make the price even higher.

Transaction fees are going up:
fork.lol/tx/fee

In 2 days BCH difficulty will increase by a lot too, so it will even it a little bit.
Unless the chinese miners start upping up the price again.
Good time to buy BCH

What happened here?

a shitton of transactions, or an attack
looks like an attack
bcc just has a 7MB block or so and is fine
the btc network will need like 2 hours to handle it before normal transactions can resume, it might even congest and wallets might need to be taken offline

>buy high sell low
It never gets old, i love you biz

MADE IN FUCKING CHOYNA

Will Segwit make it go above $1000?
I need meme lines

Yeah, because it was pumped from korea, and now is dumped from china

You must be blind, retarded or both