If ı were to buy 7 coins to hodl until January 2018 what would be my best bet - no shitcoins, no coin under top 100...

If ı were to buy 7 coins to hodl until January 2018 what would be my best bet - no shitcoins, no coin under top 100, no future icos i'm gonna buy now

IOTA

Honestly ETH and XRP since XRP is only going up now.

OMG IOTA SNT XRP MGO ICN DGB ETH

SALT
BNT
CVC

Is MGO good user?

Zrx

DOGE, DOGE, DOGE, DOGE, DOGE, DOGE, DOGE

BNB MTL TKN

ETH and DNT

what does MTL even do?

OMG
BNB
MSP

Then I would throw into SALT pre-ICO (its at $7.50 now but its gonna be huge so well worth it).

I would also get whitelisted for Kyber Network and pray you get into that pre-ICO because everyone who does will be wealthy.

Honestly though OMG. I would throw at least 50% into OMG because its a sure bet and will make you insanely rich.

ITT: bagholders

BTC ETH OMG ARK all will 2x by Dec

There's a Kyber pre-ICO?

Omg will moon soon anf hard within next week and again next month

It's damn cheap atm and they have a buy back program in the contract. They're using 10% of profits from MobileGo game store to buy back MGO from holders and they burn it every 3 months. I'd say it will be good once they get going with that.
I'm currently down because I bought at ICO and it's dropped a bit since then. They're targeting India's emerging mobile gaming market so it will probably be a medium to longterm hold (1-3 years) but it will eventually do very well.
Like I said, cheap atm but probably no rush to buy.

1.BTC
2.ETH
3.NEO
4.OMG
5.BCC
6.BAT
7.MCO

Oh fuck off digibyte poster

IIIIOOOOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

no but srly. aren't you tired of all the block this block that... if were still discussing blocksize in 10 years i think ill commit seppuku.

1. ETH
2. LTC
3. NEO
4. BTC
5. STRAT
6. XMR
7. GNT

Let's see if something good comes out of this thread, but I doubt it. It'll be the same shilling as all the other threads.

Personally, I'm also looking for solid long term holds, but I'm not sure what I'm missing.

BCH/BTC one or both are probably staying around for the long term and BTC is one of the few coins you can use for buying a little bit more than nothing

XRP might be good, might have its price artificially formed which could be good or bad

WAVES the only normie ready coin/app, abd supposedly big ties to Russia, but real world uses (besides ICO ponzies) remain to the seen

XMR black markets will probably always give I som use an value

ETH because enterprise and it's a kind of standard nowadays

What is missing?

ZRX because it's a foundational protocol that has real products coming out over the next few months using it. Oax uses it, radar relay, ethfinex, etc.