WE ARE THE SOJMARINES

WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN. WE HAVE IRON HANDS

literal pajeet scam, stay away.

sage

SOJDIERS UNITE

Going to be listed on Cryptopia soon; should expect a bounce in price after that.

Heard a little rumor that there is a smallish hotel chain that is somewhat interested after seeing their closed beta...

I'm not worried, dev is working on it, it's going to be listed on other exchanges and cap is incredibly low

But let me clarify, this is not gonna be a 100ml capitalization coin, but a modest project.
Still, cap now is 150k and it's definetly not gonna stay like that.
Got in now with a fairly small amount to be a whale when this hit better exchanges

Interesting how do you know this

Work for said hotel chain. Totally on-board with the whole crypto thing and potential to bring in profits. All they care about is USDs; doesn't matter what crypto it comes from, as long as it results in USD. Like BTC, but don't like fees and confirmation wait times. Proposed this on a whim, and seem genuinely interested in it. They know there is a lot of money in other coins (ETH, NEO) and this is basically a gateway to BTC and everything else without the hassle. We'll see where it goes.

Gotta say though . The pump and dump is hard for this.

>Heard a little rumor that there is a smallish hotel chain
>Work for said hotel chain.
>1XGv5AVp
Really desperate.

Nah he's totally legit

Yeah, it's my rumor to spread. Just telling you what I know. Take what you will of it.

Hardly a pnd

Volume is still relatively low, only half the sell orders there were 4 days ago in terms of amount of soj for sale

It's merely a short term price correction which I fully expenditure to rise again when cryptopia live date is announced

You fags need to learn how to research and understand fundamentals. I can't fucking believe Veeky Forums actually bought this pajeet shill coin

>is holding nothing but shit while talking shit

>Buying obvious P&D coin

>Heard a little rumor that there is a smallish hotel chain that is somewhat interested after seeing their closed beta...

NOT A RUMOR! IT'S CONFIRMED! SOJORUNS FIRST HOTEL CHAIN IS HERE!!!

5 STAR MISTER SIR VBERY GOOD

TO THE MOON!!!!

>"WILL LOOK FOR LOWEST PRICE ONLINE"
>"WILL BOOK IT WITH OUR CARD"

MANY GOOD FEATURES!

BUY WITH CRYPTO SIRS AND OUT PAJEETS WILL SURF INTERNET AND BYE ROOM WITH OUR CARD FOR YOU!

WAY ADVANCED TECHNOLGIES! TO THAT MOON SOJMARINES!

>implying any hotel chains need to "be on board" when sojourn pays with its fiat credit card for the booking.

The whole point of this is that it's a payment gateway to spending your crypto on normal things rather than other shitcoins

>implying this is anything more that some sweaty pajeet sitting at a computer acting like a shitty travel agent

kys and take your scam coin with you.

SOJ IS ACTIVELY BEING SHILLED BY PAJEET SHITTROOPERS! AVOID SCAM COIN!

REMINDERS:

>NOTHING UNIQUE.
>ITS JUST A HOTEL BOOKING SITE "WITH CRYPTO"
>THERE IS NO INCENTIVE FOR HOTELS TO USE IT, CLAIM TO HAVE LOYALTY PROGRAM
>HOTELS WILL NEVER USE IT
>PAJEETS WILL TELL YOU PREMINED COINS ARE FOR HOTELS, HOTELS WONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEIR SHITTY PAJEET COIN
>MAJORITY OF COINS PREMINED
>HOTEL WILL JUST USE ESTABLISHED CRYPTO PAYMENT PROCESSORS INSTEAD OF THIS GARBAGE
>ONLY GET IN IF YOU WANT TO BE A STREETSHITTING SCAMMER

It's like hiring an online travel agent who is willing to do the work for you and you pay in any accepted shitcoin. It's like exchange.io, but the output is a hotel room. They sound a little newbish in their docs, but it is a sound idea.