Enigma just got fucked

Enigma just got fucked.

thehackernews.com/2017/08/enigma-cryptocurrency-hack.html

So is ETH going to be forked again?

I'm crying man. Why people so fucking evil. I following this project many weeks now, praying to Krishna for the big break. T was supposed be my ticket to property. Now I get nothing.

Nah it's only $500k

well. you can still go and trade pepes while shitting on your street, my dear pajeet

I doubt it

What the fuck man???!!!!? You fucking man!!!! You cannot be racest to another country!!!!! Shame !!!!!!

>m-muh russian hackers

It's literally just the devs walking away with your money

If you don't buy Enigma after this you are a fool. Clear underdog

go fuck yourself

>This is the people that send their mail money
Why am i not surprised?

Hasn't the pre-registration closed already? Fuck these jews who set up stupid whitelist systems and fuck this coin. I hope the hacker enjoys his whores and cocain from the enigma cucks.

do I really have to be the one posting the most important memes?

"Wanna know what really happened? Their CEO's, Guy Zyskind, account got hacked. He had admin access to Slack, the website, and the Google account where they hosted the presale form. They now have deactivated his access.
Do you know guy he got "hacked"? The idiot was in the another recent hacked database, and he kept using the same password. His GitHub IS STILL USING (AS I WRITE THIS) the same hacked password.. no 2FA enabled.
Attackers got access to the website (hosted on Heroku), changed put their own Bitcoin and ETH address, used the email list from the compromised Google account, and blasted the users. Then they went to Slack, kicked all the admins out, disabled the channels, and sent announcements. Attackers have so far made 600 HINDERED THOUSANDS dollars in ETH and BTC.
What a bunch of idiots running the project."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The normalfags are absolutely retarded.

And he calls himself "Security & Data geek" on Twitter... Edit: He just changed it to "Blockchain, Crypto & Data geek."

Please somebody make this into a meme

This has nothing to do with Ethereum itself. Am I right?

>600 HINDERED THOUSANDS
Hindered.. yeah I'd say that typo does make sense relating to this project.

:^)

please, if you can't tell just leave. too many know-nothings here already.

read my fucking post, fucking hell. reading, can you do it?

So he was right

>engima
>hacked
retards followed a non https link in slack which asked for private key information

top keke

inb4 the hacker posted that for the memes

they actually edited the live site and put their own address in newfag

>entering your private key ever
anyone who fell for this is a fucking retard.

i wonder if this is a real pajeet or just a very elaborate LARP

are you retarded? they just edited the address people were supposed to send their Eth for the new coin. kys pls

I was wonderign the same

>not checking etherscan and seeing it belongs to phishing_028

It's tagged AFTER the scam was discovered.

>not seeing that it wasn't a smart contract

I dunno man, how many cutie girls can I get with Enigma coin?

...that's what I said
they didn't ask for private keys

this board is fucking retarded

So this is the power of MIT graduates....wow

sorry, was replying to the "private keys" faggot

I get it, you let your hard earned ETH, put some people like me didn't get FOMO and actually looked before jumping.min I'm the retarded one?

will somebody make it a meme already?

We have a "security expert" from MIT who used the password that got leaked in the most famous leak ever

you literally can't read m8

By contrast MBRS is lead by a nobody and staffed by a bunch of incompetent and gawky looking teenagers. It must be bound for the stratosphere.

Oooops my bad

Just LARP, move along.

Hmm. Well this puts a damper on the ico thats coming up

you aren't funny

i lost 1.5k in eth on this shit
please kill yourself

proof of non-larp or your mother dies in her sleep