TRON ICO - worth it?

The details for warm-up session:

Token name: TRX;
Amount of warm-up session: 500,000,000 TRX
Support market: BTC;
Exchange rate: 1 TRX = 0.00000038 BTC;
Start Time: 12PM. 2017/08/22 - 12PM. 2017/08/29 (Beijing Time)
Sale type: first come first served basis

Qtum, bitmain and f2pool are onboard. They clam that already have more than 10mln users. Worth to put something in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/icoDetails.html?projectId=6
globalhalo.com/2017/08/21/tron-ico-review-trx-investment-analysis/
bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
bravenewcoin.com/assets/Whitepapers/OmiseGO-Whitepaper.pdf
tronlab.com/en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, but they cater to mostly the chinese since they dgaf about any english speaking people.

the chinese love tron. it'll be an easy 10x

I don't see it on Binance. Postponed I think. What now, user?

ICO gonna start 22nd at 12pm china time (4am gmt)

it's on september 9

500,000,000 x .00000038 = 190
they will raise 190 btc?

>ICO gonna start 22nd

>it's on september 9

Heh.

no its not. Its tommorow binance.com/icoDetails.html?projectId=6

you are welcome user

I'm actually looking into Tron, and am quite interested!~

However, I'm not going to do anything until I see a (actually readable) white paper. I want to know what I'm buying.

>chink shit
STAY AWAY

Good luck finding a crypto nerd who would translate a whole scientific marketing paper from chink to english for you before the ICO is sold out.

good luck with that........

Hi anime pics user,

I like your posts here and I think I know what are you doing. I was an annon who call for SIGT at 500sat and DNT for 700sat. I am in blockchain ecosystem since late '12. I have some free coins now and looking for some nice ICO ongoing now.
I had enigma on my radar but after that hack I am not looking on it anymore. I want to put 2btc for Tron, kyber.network and red pulse. Have you any other good picks?

Hero, cindicator, science.

how you can buy it on ico, any info in english?

Oh and avalon I guess.

binance announced some sort of 200BTC warmup round

Well~ There *is* a version out, and it has plenty of detail, but it just reads as if it were put through Google Translate.

What is there though does seem interesting though.

I've mentioned Science before, but I'm still waiting for their term sheet.

alright when the fuck can i buy this shit on binance?
in EST please.

is it midnight?
12 am EST?
I just fucking sit on binance with my btc and wait till midnight tonight?
i trust the chinks, they made me thousands on NEO and OMG

globalhalo.com/2017/08/21/tron-ico-review-trx-investment-analysis/

posted this in the other thread, but like i mentioned there it's gonna be a hard sell to get me into an uncapped ICO.

What are good examples of whitepapers?

Also do you pay attention to the team members and their past contributions with block chain tech?

>What are good examples of whitepapers?
bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Christ you americans are drooling spastics.

yeah its hilarious how they are biggest economy in the world. avg IQ is like 50 there

and what about red pulse?

Well, there's clearly Bitcoin's! But on a more serious note, it's a mixed bag. White papers tend to vary between a detailed technical explanation and what is essentially a pitch deck for investors. So you have to make due with what you get.

One of the best ones I've seen is OMG's:
>bravenewcoin.com/assets/Whitepapers/OmiseGO-Whitepaper.pdf
No kidding user-kun, one of the reasons I bought in early was because I read this bit in there:
>The above mechanisms require significant volume of activity (with a large amount of state), and is not at this time suitable for all activity to occur on the Ethereum main chain, however the construction would be to bond trading activity in the public Ethereum chain with contract execution input being provided by the OMG chain.
>We are building a blockchain which hooks into other blockchains to allow for trading across token/asset classes, largely backed by Ether. From the perspective of any individual chain, we are building a scalable blockchain whose contract state is bonded by the activities of the OMG chain itself.
That was a pretty big hint at what they would be doing. And to everyone's surprise (including myself), we got the Plasma.io announcement.

Also, yes, I look at the devs. I generally want at least one guy who has done blockchain-related work or competent enough to handle it. As important is personality and character; give me an honest dev over one who makes excuses.

It's on my list, though I won't enter into the pre-sale lottery and I still need to read through the material making a decision.

how much are you putting in each ICO?

Still deciding/fundraising, especially since I want to digest a better version of Tron's white paper (on the way, from what I gather) and want to see how Enigma handles it's current... crisis.

That said, do glance over Tron's white paper, even if it's the current version. You can see it carries a lot of technical details and has a roadmap all the way to 2025. Now that's some far planning!

how does one get in this ico? I'm already a binance member

Any1 reads chink?
What time zone is this. Why everyone keeps saying that ICO will happen on 12pm when it says 07:00?

Be on the exchange in 8 hours time and make the trade.

I guess the highlighted area shows time converted to users local time zone

well it says 7am for me as well. What's your timezone?

It doesn't say, it just says 07.00 up there and from "afternoon time 12.00 (12pm)" of Aug 22 to afternoon time 12.00 of Aug 29 down there.

UTC+2 (Vilnius). 07:00 in Vilnius is 12:00 in Beijing. So it checks out

do i have to have a balance in binance to buy this? can i just send from another eth wallet? THE DETILS ARE ALL IN CHINESE

i think having BTC should be sufficient. You can pay fees in BNB and get 50% discount. Plz correct me if im wrong

Midnight 8/22 to midnight 8/29 New York time

The sale tonight is just BTC

what's the total coin supply?

You must be both bongs

40b if im not mistaken

100 billion, so if they sell all the coins at the 38sat figure they will have about a $150 million opening market cap

100 billion

Only 40 billion will be crowdsold

What does the 500,000,000 TRX stand for?

That's the soft cap

-but the logo is kind of a Chinese ethereum

So if they are selling 500 million coins and each is worth 0.00000038 then couldnt you buy it all with 200 dollars....Wtf am i missing????

That's 200 BTC not dollars.

.00000038 means 38 sat not .00000038 dollars

190btc so around 760k usd.

AHHH thank you for clarifying.

I knew it meant sats. I did 200/0.00000038. Retard move. So with 200 I would get roughly 120,000 TRX?

I'd be surprised if this shit doesn't sell out instantly.

Hey animecrypto nerd, Chink here who stopped paying attention to Mandarin classes when I was 8.

Tired as hell but I'm trying my best to translate now, give me a sec

Also is this in btc or bnb

Correct

My btc has been pending since yesterday to get onto binance. How long does this take?

Mine took an hour just now.

I transferred straight from bittrex yesterday. Should I cancel and try again?

Can't decide if I should bother staying up for this, I have work in the morning and with how laggy Binance's English site can be sometimes and the fucking tiny amount they're selling there's no way this isn't all going to Chinks within the first five seconds.

I will give it another shot later down the road I guess.

Why are you trying to use BTC to transfer?

All of the future US ICO's better be stating at noon EST time from now on. These chink cucks making me stay up til midnight to probably not even get anything,

Why wouldn't I use btc? Should I use ltc? I'm going to get chunked for fees unless I can go from ltc to bnb.

the actual ico is unlimited cap good luck faggots lol

Alright, just got done reading the whitepaper.

Honestly it has a load of buzzwords and doesn't really expand or go into detail what they want to achieve or what makes their ICO different.

The beginning quote from 'Sir Tim Berners Lee' is pretty retarded

"From the beginning, the world wide web was designed to be decentralized but today, now it's returned to being centralized. What can we do to rectify/reverse this?"

Then it describes the six development stages for TRON, named Exudos, Odyssey, Great Voyage, Apollo, Star Trek, and lastly Eternity.

First stage - Personal security crap and lay foundations for the market transformation

Second stage - Complete setup 4markets

Voyyage - Something about individual ICOs, no idea how to pull some of these phrases they spinned

Apollo - Decentralize crypto trading

Star Trek - Decentralize bitcoins

Eternity - Have the game markets using their currency

tl dr; Expand bitcoin markets, they recognize that games (specifically mobile games) are a good source of income and want to have TRON to also act as a game currency

They believe that currently bitocin and it's markets are still rather centralized and want to further decentralize into some wetdream of Satoshi.

Ask me more if you want, I'll get a chink relative to look at it too.

a btc tip for for decoding moonrunes would be much appreciated: 19Noq8duQjPud3iSBWop24Yabp1t2dWmR2

Website is meh tronlab.com/en.html

>Decentralize bitcoins
wut

was meant for

eth is the fastest

Idk mang, that's literally what it says. Sleepy so forgive the typos

so we buy this at 12 pst on Binance?

does it stay on Binance?

>after going back and forth a few time, decide to skip this thing for now
>wake up & find out the warm up has been pushed back a day
>hmmm
should I change my decision /bix/?

I'm sure there is hype but I'm out for the following reasons:
Shit website
Shit spelling
Shit whitepaper
No team
No product
No explanation of what they're actually going to do and what the point is
Long roadmap with vague goals
Too many tokens
Shit ICO

If you guys really think someone spitting buzzwords into Google translate is worth 150m+ because he's associated with Jack Ma, buy it. I'm sure the hype and 'muh chinks' will carry it along. I'm not interested because this could not look more like a scam or PnD to me.

yes dude it says on binance

Well, this is crypto..

I'm pretty sure it's 12 est

is this true? I only see details for the 'warm up round' cap

>forgive the typos
nevar

Sure. But if this guy is such a big shot why couldn't he set up a website that actually uses fonts or toss some Pajeet on Upwork 200 bucks to translate shit properly? There's no work done up front and they don't plan to finish until 2025. To me that's not crypto, that's vaporware

Okay does anyone actually even believe this coin is worth it and not just vaporware chink trash?

Whens the actual ico for this shit

>Everybody has FOMO cause of that Forbes article while everything else is complete shit
Sell immediately for 1.5x gains or else you will be a bagholder for years...

Do you even get coins immediately for this ico?

Link to the page? I am trying to get in

>No hard cap
>Barely defined project
>devs can't into scheduling

Not thanks

Saving all my precious BNB for that chink dating app ICO next month which I'm going all in on.

Hopefully it will get me sexy chink gf.

Half an hour left. Have they mentioned anything about burning supply in their whitepaper? I guess it's okay if the QTUM devs support this but I don't know how they can make value out of it, but then again what if it becomes a stepping stone in becoming Nicovideo 2.0?

and its done lol

missed it. lol. forgot i had an open order on bnb and when i checked it it had gone through. then i waited for after all i got bnb at 60000. i made 76$. yay me.