Anyone else down a fuck ton today?

MBRS is dying
IOTA keeps slipping
OAX dropped 60% the second it touched binance

unironically the only thing holding steady is ICN

are we waiting for market to recover or is it OGRE?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/TheEmbermine
omise.co/omisego-crowdfunding-structure-update
tokenverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Ether-Delta-How-To-2.pdf
radarrelay.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah I'm down roughly 10k usd or 2 BTC. It fluctuates like crazy, this crypto stuff is wild haha isn't it?

Way down on TenX, 0x, DNT and CAT. Still at huge profit, but always a buzzkill to see all the gains from the previous day evaporate.

MBRS isn't even on a real exchange yet. It may never be what with the dev saying Bittrex declined them. If it makes it to Cryptopia I will be amazed.

was up 350% on blockcat when i went to sleep last night, woke up to find it at 220%

feels bad desu

Anime-user lied. I should have sold it the first goddamn day he shilled it here. Was double the price it is now. FUCK

Hai hai~

user, the last communication from James (MBRS' CEO and head dev) regarding Bittrex was on Friday, which was neither positive nor negative (pic related). He was just stating that we're waiting on Bittrex because they have to choose (plus compliance regulations).

There has not been anything from him or the rest of the team regarding Bittrex since then, neither on Twitter nor Telegram. In fact, the last communication from James is that he's inviting people to the office to watch the eclipse happening today and that anyone who shows up gets 100 MBRS for free.

Do you have a source to substantiate your Bittrex claim that I might have missed?

user, the very first day I pitched it () was on Thursday at 2am (EST). The price then was $0.072 a token, though buying made it reach a high of $0.12 or so. It then rose to around the $0.09 range until Saturday, when it shot up significantly.

The price is currently $0.17. Still pretty far higher than when I first shilled it. Would you mind helping me understand this discrepancy?

By the way, I still hold all 100,000 of my MBRS tokens in my ETH wallet, which anyone can look up:
>0xb7aA88f43e1Ad3D745D02587Cf9a55A87eC31937

What are good investments right now?

Nope because I never hold alts.

I'm up $4k today. Thanks, Monero. :^)
Now I'm waiting for Ethereum to skyrocket and hopefully I'll be at my 4 BTC I was at back in June. Aside from XMR and ETH, what are some other good mid-term holds? I want to split my profits into five or six cryptos.

What is embermines telegram?

I don't see it on their website?

you search for Embermine on the telegram...

Nothing to be concerned about, anime-chan even stated that it will moon in a few weeks. The upward spike was you biztards buying mbrs en masse based on the most well thought of rationale that ever occured on this board. So now either stop looking at charts regarding mbrs or man up and buy more, you're not gonna regret it

Nope. Sold my BNB and went back 100% into ark last night.

Embers you retards, embermines is something different

Can't take a coin seriously if it's getting mixed up with another coin EMB/MBRS. I'm sorry but why would you create a brand new coin with the same name as another coin?

I'm not going to up a bank called Wells Neargo. I made a profit but had to dump bags because you nor the team seem any bit at all concerned that the coin is mislabeled on its only exchange. Not a tweet, not anything. github.com/TheEmbermine

No updates, no anything? Sorry but this is very unprofessional. Not only that but don't you work for them, isn't there a conflict of interest you indulging in the shilling here?

The exact opposite is true. And apparently Drake will not discuss the details of Bittrex now since it would breach agreements with Bittrex.

For context, that screenshot log is from August 17th.

WE ARE THE MBRarineS.

are you completely retarded? Please use your brain for once and google it.

Trying to post the full link, user-san, but Veeky Forums thinks it's spam. Though as says, you can search "embermine" on Telegram or just Google "Embermine Telegram". It is the first result that appears. I suggest signing on for updates.

James also just said that the first person to post a video of the eclipse in totality gets 100 MBRS.

As was stated in earlier MBRS threads and on their Telegram group (where it was raised multiple times and talked about clearly) user-san, the current MBRS/EMB mixup is because of a problem on Etherdelta's end, *not* Embermines.

This is one of the reasons why the head dev wants to get listed on other exchanges: to get out of the madhouse that is Etherdelta.

Now user-san, if you're not signed up to the Telegram or don't even bother to check it for updates there, then that is entirely you prerogative. All I ever do is repost stuff from there.

If you feel like you want to sell and make a profit (or you bought above the current price and don't want to hold bags for awhile), that's also your choice.

I'm not responsible for anyone's decisions: at the end of the day, I just present information for others to read and act upon. That's it. That said, my own choice is remain committed to publicly holding my MBRS all the way from here to Spring of 2018, and anyone can see that for themselves if they choose to. That's how confident I am in this project, and how much I feel it will rise in value from now to then.

Oh, and the distributions, because that's basically just free money. Remember everyone, September 1st is the Domain token (DOM) distribution at at 100 to 1 ratio!~

>down
Nah I'm sitting good

>zrx
>dnt
>mbrs
Im trying so hard not to panic sell all these

would be a good time to buy then right?

user-chan what about OMG is going anywhere soon ?

I pretty much want to do the same plan as you but with OMG instead of LTC

The market is going to tank for a month or 2 - 3 before going up again. Be patient young one

Lmao, are you me?

How the fuck do I into EtherDelta

Shit has the most horrible interface I've ever seen, and I keep seeing people saying that it's fucking up right now either way.

I really want to get in on MBRS but at the same time the risk of fucking it up seems high and I'm basically retarded.

google etherdelta guides, use Metamask, kinda works for me. but yeah, ED is terrible.

I'm all in on ARK and ETH and today has been glorious
stay poor, friends

1. Create a new account (private key). Write down the private key.
2. Send ETH to that address. Now deposit ETH, but leave enough for fees!
ED will now send the chosen amount of ETH to its storage, so you need to wait a bit.
3. Buy EMB, but leave enough ETH for fees. You can click on an existing sell order to fill it, or create your own buy order.
4. Wait: ED will send a transaction (0 ETH) to confirm your order.
5. Withdraw your tokens
6. Wait.

The tokens are now on the address that you created in step 1. You can now transfer it to your main account if you want.

At this point, I regard OMG as a long-term play.

If you bought in before the Plasma announcement, keep on holding. If you bought after but want faster growth, maybe consider other options (barring news that I don't know of and could radically change the price).

You can read their basic roadmap here:
>omise.co/omisego-crowdfunding-structure-update

Use this, user-kun:
>tokenverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Ether-Delta-How-To-2.pdf
And yes, Etherdelta is annoying. Which is why I am *excited* for Radar Relay, which is coming up before the month ends:
>radarrelay.com/

Also, remember: MBRS is currently trading under EMB because of a problem on Etherdelta's end.

Asterisk-chan is a miracle of the universe.

I own HCC. So basically just end my life.

Why would you invest in that. Never seen such a flatline before honestly

Figured Binance doesn't list shitcoins with no future, saw there was some news coming out this week, english translations soon, etc...
I don't know anymore though. This is the first time I've actually been a legitimate bagholder. Feels bad man.

Good thing I'm on ETH, OMG. My NEO holdings are OK. My only regret is not selling my. LTC for XMR. But it's alright.

Yeah, i understand, but the volume on coinmarketcap must have been an indicator right?

Yeah, it had all the signs. Volume dropping by hundreds day over day along with price. I dunno what compelled me with this one.

hopium

Lesson learned. With chink you sink.

What for? That's fucking retarded.

Nah man, with ultimate shitcoins you sink

DEATH DESPAIR AGONY