Who poverty here?

Who poverty here?

Too poor to invest. Only have around $50 invested in crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGJjQ5_ppKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHA

Heh. Poor blockfolios please me.

I put $50 into ZRX soon as it hit EtherDelta and now I'm up $200. I was gonna say you have to be smart about your investments but desu I got lucky and now wish I had put more into it

It's better than nothing. Keep growing that stack.

Never Slacken, Never Tire, Never Lose Courage and Never Despair!

youtube.com/watch?v=CGJjQ5_ppKo

>using $50 to buy a used ticket on a one-flight-only moon mission on it's return flight

One day you'll afford a lambo sticker for your 1st gen ipod.

This summer I will have to work picking grapes again.
BTC: 1B8eFyeA1QgFXqWTksHuV77cJMaovyY66h

what are you? 15?

here's your chance to escape it

Poverty cru senpai

Ignore the haters. You can make that $100 with the right moves, and then the only way to go is up.

Never give up.

I'm planning on putting about 50 euros in right just so see what happens. What are good investments at the moment?

Do not worry anons.

You can make it with a small portfolio.

SOJ for quick pump. You can literally make 100% several times a day. OMG for hodl. Shits gonna explode.

Atleast you are not stupid. Solid coins user

Are you 15?

>be poor or in third world
>do surveys, watch ads, do microtasks
>get $30/mo in crypto for time

If you really want crypto and dont mind slogging through tasks, search earncrypto or just git gud at trading

What are you looking at now? Never done and ICO before but it seems to be the money now, so lets go. Thinking Avalon, RPX, Cindicator, Kyber, & Science. Thoughts?

Lol you listed all of them.
With my capital im already spread way too thin, but I plan on going into Kyber, since I don't have $50k for Science presale...

how long hodl? months?

If this wasn't Veeky Forums I would help you but I'm not giving away all my secrets for the the kiddies to ruin. There are LOTS of tools out there in slack and other messaging platforms.

Invested 250$. Hope I can make it.

Lambo soon?

Hey, guys. Can someone send me some ETH or BTC? Thanks a lot. ETH - 0x8775dd2708a5a0b2e48fe50382f676356b86f6a9. BTC - 1BCznvPosbVNchWvbHgsJ21Qg4LSkmWezE

Sent 100k

nice just bought 4 sharpie pics

Literally try to keep any sort of gains and you'll never even notice when you'll reach thousands. Just be very careful, mistakes you make at $50 are the same mistakes you'll make at $50000.

Shit's depressing. You really can't make money without money. All you poor bastards with 50$ 100$, hell, even 500$, won't make any significant
gains with this lowly amount.

Might as well ask for a loan and invest it. If you wanna climb your way out of "poor" you'll be having a ton of work for next to nothing

All good user itll just take longer to make more money. Keep at it

Actually they can. Just sit and HODL on the right coins.

XRP. Thank me later

Going to buy crypto for the first time probably this week.
I'm thinking about buying some ETH and then start trading memecoins for a while until i make my $40 into $150 or so

Of course you can, it's just not as easy. You will also lose less money IF something goes to shit.

I feel like I should say what everyone who has been here at least a year is thinking, but it's better for you guys to learn it yourselves.
You'll make it, just wait for 'it'.

start out with a larger sum, put down at least 200 ish, at least then you're doubling daily wage

>put down at least 200 ish
>implying I have that kind of money to spend on memes

Heh. Just check my screencap It is going to take a loooong time.

pinkwojak.jpg

I made 1000 starting with 80 by buying OMS at the very start. You can make it

>Shit's depressing. You really can't make money without money.

That's true. You need a little bit of money. Like how you needed $100 worth of Bitcoin in 2011 in order to be a millionaire in 2017.

My question is, when you do make money how do you convert to actual cash money? Yes. This new.

>tfw only 2k investment
Got to start somewhere I guess...

Picking grapes is the worst when your 6'+, never again.

What the fuck is this? Does this app replaces periods with commas and vice versa?

That's how it's written in some countries

Probably something like those local sell bitcoin websites

You sell it to willing buyers at a fair market prices.

Yes, cause all the coins 6 years from now will be 4000$ each. Good luck pajeet.

What's the deal with you brokies being primarily in big coins? What's the plan? Turn your 50 into 75 by eoy? Put it into an ico or a low cap coin and you might actually make some money

Well, I really need the money. Even if it's 5€ per hour.

this. buy a low marketcap coin capable of 100-200% pumps

Question is, there are so many of those, so where can we go about finding these potential coins? Furthermore how do you know they'll eventually pump? Does hype eventually just build if it looks promising or do you have to wait and pray that people notice it?

25th you have Avalon and Tron ICO. Both are good.

Started with 200. Missed the boat on ZRX from a shitty work schedule. Tfw you missed out on easy thousands so you could earn 12.35 an hour. I was also going to sell dnt to rebuy in the dip, but haha solar eclipse. Just don't feel like I have the time for this to do what I know I need to do

nice normie coins

Put it all in the obsidian ICO.

Saddest blockfolio? Dude...

Added some other stuff I forgot about.

Still poor though.

Noob here, do you connect blockfolio with a wallet or just type what you have?

Just type

its a pain in the arse because i accidently deleted one of my holdings and had to open up my trade history and input eveyrthing again - all 11 trades

you dont need a wallet but you do need to type in how much of whatever you bought or sold and at what price.

So the screenshots are not credible? Btw I'm using blockchain wallet is it good or?

block chain wallet is no good. i can store your coins securely on my server. just email me your private keys.

>So the screenshots are not credible
Yeah, You can just give yourself 1000 bitcoins

That's why all always rich here.
I always wondered about that, then it is just bragging and faking as always.
I saw a picture about the distribution of the bitcoin holders. The most holders are under 1btc. And here i see daily holders of >100k

can't you exchange your coins to BTC, send to Coinbase then exchange the BTC to say EUR on coinbase and deposit to your bank account?

The beauty of blockchain investing is that it's a percentage, not a flat fee.

To be fair though, if you can't be frugal or get a better job, you aren't gonna make it.