Can we make a separate board for bitcoins please?

Please, I'm interested in other business ideas

>no

if anything had even remotely the same returns as coins, it would be discussed here.

Then start a thread about other business ideas.

You mean affiliate marketing and dropshipping memes? You must be new around here

Is that a lizard?

Crypto has given us the best insider memes

I have, but I wish I could attract like minded users who are interested in things besides bitcoins, but since this place is flooded with bitcoin threads that seems unlikely. I also want other people to start non-bitcoin related threads.

biz was created as a crypto containment board bro

This isn't your board pal.

The business ventures outside of crypto are trivial in this sub. No one ever has legitimate discussions/talks and if you're honestly coming to biz for financial advice then you're already too far gone.

They already can. You know why they rarely do? Nobody fucking cares. Every other fucking day one of you retards whines about a new board, but you don't get it. New boards get created because of a surge in new content that needs some place to be discussed, not to contain old content that the board was created to discuss in the first place. And yes, Veeky Forums was created primarily to contain crypto discussion.

>sub
cut your own throat

>The business ventures outside of crypto are trivial in this sub.
I admit I laughed. For your sake I hope you were being ironic, if not I will personally hack into your IP and delete all data on your computer with my discord hackers.

>nocoiner

No it wasn't. Crypto was contained to a single general on Veeky Forums before it completely took over like a parasite.
There was real estate, resume, stock trading (actual stock trading, not robinhood), scamming normalfags, ebay, dropshipping, and other types of generals I don't remember. There was also a larger variety of one off threads than "hey guys oompaloompa coin is severly undervalued please buy it"

maybe because the rest of biz was boring and shit nobody cares about your wageslave economy system here you faggot we all hate it in fact

kill yourself

Fack off, wagey.

You should be asking for a seperate board for beta investing. Investing for pussies, etc.

i mean, if 98% of Veeky Forums users are most interested in crypto, isn't it "other business ideas" that should get a seperate board, if anything?

why not make a separate board for your business shit. We bitcoin in here.....

The main purpose behind the creation of this board was to get crypto threads out of /g/.