HOW DO I FIND A JOB HOW DO I FIND A JOB!!!!

HOW DO I FIND A JOB HOW DO I FIND A JOB!!!!

Should I just apply to McDonalds?

Dude getting a job is not hard

Its keeping it that is hard for some people somehow

Dont be useless and you will be fine.

buy kneepads

>unable to get an ID
>unable to get job
cool country
land of promise
IF YOU'RE A NIGGER

Don't apply to McDonald's. There are better minimum wage jobs out there.
> restaurant busser, you get tips
> retail, stocking, easy
> supermarket, stocking, ezzzzzz

How is stocking in a supermarket a better job than McDonalds? One is a totally brainless job whereas the other gets you free/discounted food, interaction with coworkers etc

My advice:
>apply at wal-mart
>start working there
>you now have the ability to transfer to any store in the nation
>transfer stores to bigger/better city with growing economy
>find job
>go to interview and say, "I've always wanted to live in X city, but I just had to find a way to get here first."
>"wow he so dedicated and is willing to take risks and sacrifice his own livelihood to accomplish goals"
>you're hired

yeah! apply to that shit! fuck yeah dude you gonna start gettin money soon, easy fucking money bro! you gonna be buying snacks and pizza and shit whenever you want now awww yeah bro

Find a warehouse / shipping&rec job.

> human interaction
btfo

They don't have an eating job you fat fuck

I like this. does this really work? they will guarantee a job in another state?

>One is a totally brainless job
But you're still getting paid to do a brainless job. Isn't that the dream?
>gets you free/discounted food, interaction with coworkers etc
>He wants to eat free shitty food from McDonalds
>He wants to talk to co workers
Never gonna make it

I just mean that McDonald's seems better than stocking shelves like he suggested.

nope, its a meme. get real with altcoins, fucker

Young? Get an apprenticeship.

Where do you find one I live in Ontario Canada

Search 'your area' apprenticeships, probably a government website. Look for something technical. They want eager blank slates they can mould.

What skills/experience/education do you have?

Honestly if youre unable to get an ID thats pretty pathetic on your part

Just lie on your résumé. Obviously read up on whatever shit youre lying about and stay in your lane. Also dont lie about degrees, only places you have worked

ive done both. McD really does suck. unless your a degenerate who smokes pot and gets along with losers in cramped spaces, don't do it.
>eat free food
>become even fatter
>excess grease leads to more acne
>ruin your health while making shit pay

don't do fast food, because you need to be healthy, user. at least with retail you have a choice of decent food. get to walk around and could learn different departments.

help make yourself a better person, OP.

I've moved up to a shitty factory job. saving money so I can go to school without also needing a job.

Yes. When I worked at sam's club (part of wal-mart) people came and went all over. My friend went to Memphis for 4 years, and one of my good Veeky Forums friends came from West Virginia. Managers typically move to a smaller store in the state then if they are good move to the state capital's stores. Yes, they guarantee the job. I remember once we had to wait for 2 months for this guy to finally start working.

It was a shit job that helped me get through college, but I'd unironically go back if I was in OP's situation or was someone young looking to move.

Now this seems like a good idea.

Any more specific tips about lying?

I tried retail but I quit because I felt I was going insane from the boredom. I worked for two weeks and thought about how even prison would be better than multiple decades of retail work.

>prove you lived here atleast 2 weeks
>homeless
???

sexcams

also padding your resume and learning a few relevant skills. like learning another language. im learning spanis(hopefully) and then french,

sound the normie alarm

WEEEEOOOO WEEEOOOOOOO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can you meme? I could hire you to shill my coin.