THE END OF ALL CRYPTOCURRENCIES HAS BEGUN. AFTER THE SPLIT BTC IS GOING DOWN...

THE END OF ALL CRYPTOCURRENCIES HAS BEGUN. AFTER THE SPLIT BTC IS GOING DOWN, BCC WONT REPLACE BTC BECAUSE THE NORMIES ONLY KNOW BITCOIN. IF BITCOIN GOES DOWN EVERYTHING GOES DOWN, NOBODY WILL EVER TRUST CRYPTOS AGAIN, TO THE OUTSIDER EVERYTHING WILL LOOK LIKE A BIG SCAM. THE MARKET CONSISTS OF PUMPS AND DUMPS ON SHITCOINS AND SPECULATION THERE IS NO VALUE NOBODY USES THIS LIKE A REAL CURRENCY BUT ONLY TO (TRY TO) MAKE MONEY. THE DECENTRALIZED CURRENCY DREAM IS OVER, DESTROYED BY THE GREED OF WHALES AND ITS OWN COMMUNITY. goodbye forever, it was good while it lasted :'(

Now everybody buy random alt coins you see on the exchange. To the MOON!

>tfw just bought 50 euros worth of bitcoin
Am I fucked?

only if you needed that money to eat this week

Nah, it's just that I haven't bought coins in 3 year, and it'd be nice if I could double the amount I put in.

Yes btc is going to 0, or 3.5$ if we are lucky.

BCH will be renamed Bitcoin when it passes the legacy chain. Normies won't even notice anything happened :^)

ETH & ETH PAIRED COINS TO THE FUCKING MOOOOOOOOOON

It won't die, everyone will choose another crypto to trade with

market will dip but the length of it depends on how fast exchanges can switch to other currencies

really wonder what happens if ETH becomes #1

all shitcoins mainly traded versus ETH?

No your fine, op is a newfag who is delusional that the widespread of normies will pour in in the next few weeks or months. Still mainly in big money risk takers and little money late teen-late 20s crowds. It'll iron out in a few weeks, got a long while for mass adoption

The icing on the cake is that prices are all spoofed with fake tether. Once the bank run happens, only like 5% of people will be able to sell for real USD.

If I wanted to put my money in 2-3 coins for the short term, which ones should I pick?

Wait what, elaborate on that further please?

Let's say I own x number of BTC, I send that to Coinbase and cash out.

I assume they have a floating pool of $ for people when they cash out.

BITCOINS ARE WORTHLESS

DONATE THEM TO ME SO I HAVE TO SUFFER

EVERYTHING IS FALLING NOOOOOO

>spend all my $500 savings in bitcoin today
>see this post

They don't.
What do you think happens when EVERYONE wants out of the bank?

If it was all really fucked like you're saying, why isn't there a large rush to cash out? Outside of the this FUD part of biz, everything seems to be moving as normal. No $ has left coinmarketcap

>tfw 50% in ETH and 50% in OMG

Shitcoins like ETH and OMG crash first in a cryptocurrency market downturn.

get it out and invest in eth. It's a safe base. after the btc shit is over you can see which thing to reinvest in. Ethereum will safe your money user.

Convert it to ethereum, you'll thank me later.