JUST

JUST

HASH

What does this mean in brainlet terms?

BTC is quite literally fucked.

Mmmmmh that BTC lag

So at what percent of hash does BTC reach crisis mode? 50%? 75%?

Will there me a mass panic when hash rate reaches 50%? Sounds quite exciting.

Website?

Are you people insane? You realize if people leave BTC, the hashrate difficulty will decrease and eventually new blood will take over. It's built into the algo as a failsafe in case this shit ever happens.

Why is everyone panicking?

You guys realize BCH is gonna go up in difficulty by 300% in 38 hours right? Everyone is using this for a quick profit and will jump off and back to BTC on retarget.

BCC at 51% and btc goes to 3k bcc to 2k. GET IT

Also full blocks.

BTC difficulty adjustment is really slow.

So what? no one uses btc to buy anything, we can wait.

>no one uses btc to buy anything

Except they won't leave BTC because "muh supreme king maximalism" as well as using it a hedge to get into alts. It will be a while before exchanges start replacing BTC with BCH as main currency. But all of this comes much later than massive chink mining organizations migrating and raping BTC. Long term who knows what will happen, but short term we can already see massive BTC drop happening.

Website. Fork.lol

And this is where btc gets fucking rekt.

bcc = satoshi's original coin
Btc = (((blockstream)))

it means have your bitcoins in an exchange just in case, if the blocks crawl to a halt it would be too late to do anything, literally

Bcash is an altcoin. Please limit these threads to the failed altcoins general.

the entire market is built on a house of cards made entirely of fake tether and FOMO. once that FOMO turns to FUD and everyone realizes only a small fraction can sell for real USD what happens?

Sorry, meant to respond to that guy.

The BTC network doing 2 transactions per year will probably cause FUD and a giant price retrace downwards.

BTC is fucked harder than anything could ever be fucked.

Just shill some more bcore faggot.

If you believe in bitcoin support bcc not some Jewry of blockstream

>D-DELETE THIS
This isn't reddit or some forum you can censor coreshill.

Reddit bitcoin are full of retards promoting an agenda

Buy the rumour sell the news.

That money already moved to BCH and left

Friendly reminder bch will be less profitable to mine than BTC in less than 1000 blocks

His own upgraded EDA will kill his plans

You can tell by comments like these how these people have no idea about the technology behind the blockchain

I miss when crypto was in /g/

Where were you when BTC was kill?

Feeling comfy as fuck after selling at 4300

press S to spit on its grave

>muh techncholochy

If it was about the tech there are 100's of crypto more advanced than bitcoin retard

most retarded comment of the day.png

Unless some chinese miner with a lot at stake decides to pump BCH up.
The same way he pumped it up a few days before the difficulty went down 2 days ago.

Crypto is not like wall street.
there are no regulations here

Have fun when coinbase dumps millions of bch shitcoins soon

If you are good at maths, you know that it can't be pumped enough for your hypothesis to happen. As you might not know, bch diff for the next period is adjusted by the hashpower it has, so with the amount of hash it has right now, the diff is going to be much higher than the 344 I posted there

In this updated version the next diff is already 355% and it will keep mooning like you wanted the price to moon

It might even reach a 600% or more if it gets more hashpower, so bch is going to fucking die in the next 1000 blocks

Screencap this shit and built me a bronze statue

Difficulty can only go up 4x, brainlet

It will be like after the fork.
BCH didn't die, yet it inherited BTC's difficulty.

BCH has an emergency difficulty reduction, not BTC.

I Forgot that detail but the rest is the truth

But that's exactly why in less than 1k blocks bch won't be more profitable than btc

Just buy it before btc gets rekt

Yes, but difficulty will quickly readjust again in favour of BCH.