XMR MONERO HARDFORKING SEPTEMBER!!!11! SELLLLL!!!1111 SELLLLL!!!11! SELLLLL!!!1!!

monetro will be hardforking on september. we've been had guys. sellb42l8

fuck #monero-markets

yeah, we've been had by this PnD. well timed my friend.

Monero forks every 6 months, you idiot.

so we will get monero cash too? thats the reason for this pump?

Yes, but this is hard fork

Yeah, it hard forks every few months by design.

Are you brain damaged?

Are they adding CIA backdoors?

there is a difference between a hardfork and a contentious hardfork

some upgrades to the network need to be hardforked in, but nobody disagrees with these upgrades so there wont be a monero cash, the minority chain will just be abandoned

I bought into fomo and bought at 0.026 and now this? WTF.
I hope monero+monero cash will be 0.026 or more.

That doesn't make any sense. Monero doesn't have a fixed block size, it's adaptive. Monero also already has its own version of segwit.

The hardforks are scheduled to happen every 6 months. There's not going to be another chain, and hardforks aren't bad if +99% of hashpower agrees to it. There's no consenus fight here, it's just how monero stays cutting edge.

I saw that they are adding RingCT 2.0 with trusted setup like zcash

Ahh, so they are adding CIA backdoors. I wont be using Monero to buy my illegal body pillows and dragon dildos anymore.

Also masternodes and a conservative 40% premine to the lead dev known as flabbypony.

Fell for the fomo and bought in at $98 how fucked am I?? It hasn't stopped falling since REEEEE

biggest monero pool flagged support for monero cash. They dont want ringct 2.0 because its against their beliefs.

Sauce?

see on reddit. it should be there or got censored.

>CIA backdoors

I'm unironically relieved I didn't ever invest in Monero

It's a great coin with a bright future.
Short term? No idea.

Don't fall for the FUD here. There's no such thing as monero cash. And monero is not going to add a trusted setup, lmao. How little research have you done?

It's amazing how you idiots ignored this gem, just to fomo buy in now. Yet you have no idea what this coins does and you believe the dumbest posts on this board. Maybe investing isn't for you, so I guess you could say: don't buy monero.

>inb4 buy my bags.

I was reading on reddit that the ICO just went live!

It's for ringct you idiot. This is not news.

The fork is needed for ringct to be mandatory.

>inb4 buy my bags.

Is it really this easy to bait Veeky Forums

>ITT traders who literally know nothing about cryptocurrency
>trying to apply the the shit they overheard about blockchains to something a full level beyond most in chain technology
It's called a rolling hardfork, blocks are versioned, the protocol is designed to include and work with information.

As monero grows it will reduce the feasibility of rolling hardforks, since it requires users to keep up to date with the software (there's like a 6 month delay window between code deployment and chain activation).

Rolling hardforks is how new features like RingCT are added without causing a chainsplit every time you wanna do anything (eg. BTC) without creating masternodes or some centralized insanity.