NEO General: Are we ready for run no.2?

This is message from the future:
"Hello. Its December. NEO is 400$. I would like to thank Pink meme friend and everyone of you"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/coindashio/status/899703321950396418
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're so having a NEO party when it hits 400. Which tropical paradise island should we pick, bros?

What December though? 2032?

I say Maldives cos its best there in December :D

can the shitheads with only 7 NEO like myself come?

very ready. I increased my total of NEO by 20% I don't think we'll ever see them this cheap ever again.

I'll go

twitter.com/coindashio/status/899703321950396418

spare some neo change please?
ATgRbqQRrBtRpNa3m9AAneumBQbii27ZVD

Second this

You think someone is gonna send you a whole NEO? Get real.

Guys, is this really the Chinese Ethereum or is it just a meme. Tell me it's not just a meme because it makes up the bulk of my trashfolio and I bought near the ATH.

it's not a meme
it's really happening
and it's happening sooner than people think

NOOOOOO WTF NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE NOOOO NOT THESE RETARDS THEY CANT TAINT OUR BEAUTIFUL NEO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

many big neo whales in biz, worth the ask.. give people a chance

oh shut up. nobody cares about whatever drama you're trying to create.

Go look at their history and tell me what good they can bring to neo

nope. don't care about your drama. out

How much NEO you need for the whale status?

500+ big fish
2000+ whale

>Location: Israel

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT AGAIN! FIRST BANCOR AND NOW COINDASH! WHAT ARE MY CHINK OVERLORDS THINKING!

they think about making money, not your racist /pol/ fantasies.

I think it's real but you still failed the trade. Trading is about controlling your emotions and making safe rational investments with lots of reading to back up your choice. So even though i think we're clear for the moon to 100 next soon, get your head in the game and get your heart out of it!

If you mean "making money" like bancor "made money", by robbing investors and fucking off to tel aviv to let their heavily criticized product rot and die, then yeah great company to partner with!

>hurr durr they are in some loose association with bancor as well as a ton of other cryptos
>therefore NEO price will plummet

is this really how you retards think

Probably an island off of China

no love on biz tonight, i go hungry again

I never said that you fucking troglodyte. Reading is fundamental. I just don't know if it's a good deal, like I really don't think partnering with bancor was a good deal. If I thought it was going to plummet I'd sell the $10,500 worth that I'm holding.

it only doesn't seem like a good deal to anti semitic morons like you who belong in /pol/

Spotted the kike vermin

fuck off, /pol/ fag. here in Veeky Forums, diversity is our strength.

What's good about bancor? The performance speaks for itself. It's a piece of dog shit and you know it, and coindash was proven to be such a piece of shit that their ICO got hacked for $7 million fucking dollars worth of ETH. What kind of confidence does that inspire? If you can't handle the "with Jews you lose meme" (I'm Jewish and don't have a problem calling Jews kikes because I don't have skin made out of used tampons) There's the hard facts instead.

lol

while you argue we fly :O

i love you

I have 50 Neo, what does that make me? Krill?

Just remove those sell walls you whale scum

Run no 2? This will be my 4th run.

Yes. Cute little NEO krill.

You need 500 minimum to get decent rewards staking.

These fucking icos that claim that they don't accept us citizens, how do they even check this?

They usually don't, except for kyber which is doing kyc checks.

Mostly I'm wondering for red pulse.

All in on this since June bought more at the dip 10 days ago and hasn't been cheaper since. Been holding the whole time missing gains so will be happy to see another bump

How I will laugh once I nom the wall of 40 btc and the NEO skyrockets :D

Cant we just moon already...

its not DGB market brah

If this turned into another DGB I would have to kill myself. I fell for
>DGB
>MNE
>VERGE
If Neo also suddenly turned into one of those I would just straight up buy a gun from my gains and shoot myself.

I'm gonna be fucking rich

Good luck trying to kill yourself with a second hand keltect

>I would just straight up buy a gun from my gains and shoot myself

why do people panic when they see a fake wall and sell, just lol

goys why do you need +500 to have decent GAS production?
someone explain?

t. NEO-let

You just barely get any for amounts less than that.

Ive always wanted to go there, look like a comfy island

>enter vote maldives

Eventually you get a portion of the gas fees for using the network too

whowhoa wait whud. dont wanna get taxed through the ass by chinks.

No you become the tax man idiot

I believe we'll see wide adoption as soon as chinese domestic market implements innovative solutions in this space
Which means ICOs, I'm salivating already and on a full stomach