Kyber ICO token supply is retarded to the max

I know people are getting amped about this because MoneySkeletonMan is their "advisor".

But god fucking dammit man, 100 billion coinos are being released, that's some other shit, not even the ultimate degen-coin XRP can't match that stupid ass cap.

What the fuck is their plan? And why is everyone so eager to jump in this, what your math on this?

Who cares? What matters is the % of coins for your $.

yeah who cares. If they collect like $50mln during ICO you will have hundred thousands of coins. As I know they will distribute all coins to participants. Marketcap is what you are looking for

This will be the biggest scam in crypto history.

It's not about the money, goy. It's about the technology and what this brings to the table in everyday use.
jk

I don't know, i think it will be kinda hard to top Bancor

even if so you will get x7-x10 ico price

when is the ico?

can someone quickly explain market cap vs coin supply and why i could make 7x-10x gains on this ico

>100 billion coins
give me a fucking source you faggot. Im gonna suck your dick if you cant provide me with a credible source

I cant find a source.

It doesnt matter at ll how many coins they create you fucking idiot. The founder Loi Luu is legis as fuck and buddy with Vitalik. I'm going to invest half my ETH in this if the token makes sense and have a real value and not just to "vote" or some shit.

Wow the people on this site are so fucking retarded. What matters is the market cap, so how much they ask for. That's it. Not the amount of coins. It could be a trillion or 1 million; doesn't matter.

We'll see if they have a fair cap on the ICO.

they are going to exploit the fact that bitcoin only has 8 decimal places. as it crashes people will have to buy and sell at an ENORMOUS percentage spread.Think of fomoing at 2 sats and panic selling at 1 sat

how do i get on the whitelist?

Too lazy to google?

TWO QUADRILLION ONE HUNDRED TRILLION SATOSHIS

i wanna here the shilled Veeky Forums version of events.
I dont trust the jewish media telling me what it means

not really. There is a difference between coins with the same market cap but different coin supplies. But since Im quite a newfag I cant explain you why.

Hope there is an user here who can explain it.
He also wants to know it

dumbass we dont want coins that are worth pennies, fuck off with 100 bln coins

>can someone quickly explain market cap vs coin supply and why i could make 7x-10x gains on this ico

God dammit mayne...

You start your cryptocurrency. You make ONE token, only one exist, can't split it up, 1 coin, called FaggotCoin, 1 FAG.

ICO starts and people basically bid - who will get the elusive FAG. Since this is crypto aka a congregation of people who got rich completely by accident and most of them are severely retarded, your ICO would probably reach 500 million fed-bux.

Suddenly, 1 FAG = 500 M fed buxx.

That means the market cap of FAG is 500 M fed bux.

Now, suddenly, even bigger user Crypto Retard appears and wants to own FAG. In order to get it he needs to put up more than 500M.

Get it?

Kek

coin supply * price = market cap