ARK - come sail away

thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=e5MAg_yWsq8

Quick rundown on ARK
>released on 21st of March this year
>slow steady climb, virtually no major dips
>largely ignored by Veeky Forums
>ARK continues its ascent
>Uncle Chang and Moon Man found the highly successful biz_classic delegate, grouping together millions of $ worth of ARK from Veeky Forums making it /our/ coin
>ARK dev to be keynote speaker at Fintech, this week (possibly tomorrow)

How is ARK different from all the vaporware coins?
>Smartbridge technology will LINK TOGETHER blockchains, allowing them to communicate with each other
>Smartbridge tech has recently been tested and executed an Ethereum smart contract successfully
>IPFS technology is being developed by ARK
>IPFS will be the successor to HTTPS
>IPFS is a peer-to-peer data storage protocol that will decentralize the way we exchange data, much like cryptocurrency decentralizes the exchange of money
>ARK lead dev and founder Francois Xavier is a renowned software developer that has created oceanographic SatNav software for the European Union and NATO.
>ARK team has actively been networking and supporting other teams through the hosting of many new ICO AMA's on their popular slack channel (Aragon, Mysterium, Navcoin to name a few)

Why should I buy it?
>it has a relatively low marketcap/total supply ratio
>total supply is around 111 million ARKs, which is relatively low compared to the rest of the markets
>the price of an ARK, when the above is considered, is very low
>this coin has been VERY stable, steadily increasing and finding a new floor with each pump, while the market has had bull/bear pumps and dips. ARK has yet to have its upward correction
>just look at the daily/long-term charts, it is on the cusp of a huge uptick

Come sail away my brothers and sisters. Come sail the ARK. It is time to choose the coin that takes us to greatness. This is the one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TGalu36BHA
classicdelegate.biz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got my buy order sat waiting at 41k

>tfw forgot to sign up on Chang's/Moonman's website to specify when I want payouts
>tfw they start giving payouts every 3 days by default

I love you guys

bought a bunch a few days ago, started pumping the second I bought. This is the definitive comfy coin

>Tfw I bought at $.69, $.50 and $.35
>I thought I was catching a falling knife
>I was really catching a lambo on a pillow

Thanks for being right on this one, Veeky Forums

Wasn't this exact thread posted yesterday?
On the other hand I did buy 1 BTC of Ark yesterday and made about 10% gains, so I'm not complaining.

I posted a very similar thread in the same format, yes

I tossed in a spare $700 I had lying around just because I like the logo and the threads come in pretty consistently. (And the idea and steps towards execution have been sound.)

I have 461 tokens total now. Am I gonna make it?

do that same thing 10 more times

Does this trade in any markets other than BTC? I need a safety net if BTC expodes

not yet but every time btc has gone down the last month ark has gone up in spite of it

Not yet. It almost definitely will though once smartbridge is activated. Every coin will be traded in ARK.

>cheap arks
when?

After the conference ends tomorrow it should go down for a little while. I'd buy this weekend

>smartbridge
>networking
>EMV integration
>main sponsor of fintech week 2017 in NY

comfiest of coins

started tanking just after I bought 400 today (at 450k), still in red numbers :(

ok big green candle now and im in profit, should whine sooner I guess ^^

how cheap do think it will be by this weekend?

0.00040btc if you're lucky

DO NOT day-trade this coin unless you've been watching it. I am strictly saying that this coin has a solid FUTURE for sure. If you're trying to ride waves and dips then do your own research and don't just take my word for it.

thanks for warning

I was daytrading OMG with success days before and bought ETH yesterday before it started pumping and I had a feeling I'm gonna get lucky with ark today so I tested my luck :)

Yeah, I just don't want people to get the wrong impression. Not that you can't trade ARK on that level with great success, but I have been HODLing my ARK for months.

I think you understand, I just don't want to create bagholders here, as I think this is a long term hold.

Thinking about selling and buying back lower after the conference, most coins dip after one.

could recent uptrend be due to conference incoming?

>volume is highest its been in a long time (barring the recent pump)
>volume is increasing steadily after stabilizing
>new floor established, charts projecting upwards

I would highly advise against selling and trying to rebuy

we've popped a horny little boner on the chart

No, I don't believe the two to be related, however, it hasn't hurt the coin.

If you look at ARK charts in the past, the pumps that come almost on a regular basis show a clear pattern. NONE of these pumps correlate with a release or an update or an event or news. They were just 100% organic randomness.

The last bull run of the entire crypto market didn't really impact ARK much at all... I feel that is one of the reasons why it is undervalued. This new activity imo, is the result of the beginning of an upward correction that has been long anticipated.

ARK is very visible now. Much more than it used to be. That last pump allowed us to top the charts on bittrex, even though it was short lived. It got us a LOT of attention.

I understand. Im probably gonna keep some in the sack too.

That's good to hear. Charts looks promising to me too, especially considering that's it's actually a good project. And total market cap isn't that huge yet also, since not all coins are in circulation.

Dont try and trade this dummies. Just put it in the wallet and stake and forget. Buy more at dips but dont sell. The longer you have this in the wallet the more you accumulate

isn't it only like 7% a year?

closer to 10%

Guys...

looking at the chart right now is really making me nervous

i planned on buying another 2k to get 10k during the next dip (i just bought 3k during todays dip) but somehow it seems to me like if we won't see it dropping back to under 50k sats after tomorrow

should i just buy it right now? Getting really some FOMO

Now it really doesn't look like the best moment..

if you're willing to hold for 6-12 months then just buy now and stake it in biz_classic

>that healthy, steady growth

ARK is known to dip after every pump.
I think you're pretty safe setting a buy at 43k-44k.

Damn, we're mooning now just like we were last night.
Pretty sure we're breaking $2 today

So how do stake ARK in a node? Is that kind of the same as keeping it in a wallet?

put it in a wallet and send 1 ark as a vote to biz_classic
enjoy your comfy gains

can we FUCKING break 2.00 finally, jesus christ

looking at the trend it cant be that far off

Neat!

Shit, that's what I thought too. After last Sunday, never again. sold around a dollar to buy back in at .90 like i had been doing, and boom it took off on me.

ARK OFFICIAL THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TGalu36BHA

Guys is it okay/ smart to split your wallet and invest in more than one delegate or should I just stick with my one vote on biz_classic?

That sounds ok but not smart. For what purpose do you want to do that

It's better to put it all on the same delegate, no sense paying double (if not more) in transaction fees.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ARK TAKE MY ENERGY

\o/

it will probably break tonight or tomorrow morning before 9AM EST

Shit you think I could sell high and buy low tomorrow?

see

Could you explain the ARK wallet voting system to me please? I can't seem to find any info on it.

Google "ark DPoS voting"

just read up on it and verified myself, how do I go about increasing my vote percentage? does it just reflect my balance?

the more ark you have, the bigger is your voting power, the more you will be paid (if the delegate you are voting for is giving out payouts)

Do I have to do anything else besides vote to start getting payouts?

you have to vote for someone actually paying out, in case you voted for biz_classic you will get daily payouts by default ( as long as you reach minimum, if you dont reach minimum it will save up until you reach minimum)
You can also change your payout scheme here: classicdelegate.biz/

What's "reaching minimum"?

if your daily payout is at least 0.1 or 1, can't remember.

Payout is calculated like this: 422 * your ark / total ark voting for delegate

Oh, ok. Cool.

ARK GETTING SMART CONTRACTS

Am I too late to get on this ride?

No, because this ride hasn't gone fucking anywhere but down today.

Gotta research the tech. Also, coins go up and they go down. It depends on how much time you're willing to put in. I put in months w/ARK and started with $2k. Now I have $38k. Tomorrow it may be $2k again. But the day after it may be $100k. You never know, but you can always research the projects you invest in and make an educated decision. I've done that and have found that ARK is the best coin I can invest in. If you research it, you'll likely come to the same conclusion.