I will warn you one more time

I will warn you one more time.

It has a working product.
Very good press (even forbes).
Very low market cap compared to other "messaging" apps on the blockchain.
It is not just messaging. But a platform. The messaging app is a proof of concept of the platform.
It has masternodes.
The devs are competent.
Everything is open source and it is not just one guy doing it all (like NEO).
Already has popular exchanges in the works.
Just a few days left.

Last warning. I am not even going to tell you to buy it. Judge for yourself. The ico will be over in a few days.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6uwoig/stop_the_2_dev_talk_there_is_no_spoon_i_will_show/
obsidianplatform.com/
forbes.com/sites/omribarzilay/2017/08/21/3-ways-blockchain-is-revolutionizing-cybersecurity/
newsbtc.com/2017/08/13/obsidian-blockchain-messaging-platform-promotes-privacy-secrecy/
blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-obsidian-77bfcf4c2b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you know the FBI is going to find some way to shut this shit down

When will it start trading?

already bought 400 but its not enough

im gonna wait until the last day and go all in, i should've fucking sold blockcat last night i lost half my gains now.

neded

I think it's way too good for not the feds to come in and shit on us.

>"shutting down" a network that has no servers and runs via a network of nodes all around the world

Once the network is up and the masternodes are active (which will work because they generate passive income) there is no ability to shut it down. It is actually decentralized. They can't take down TOR either because it is a network. Unless they go after each and every node...

same here bro, riding the blockcat train then selling and going all in on obsidian, should've sold...

>it is not just one guy doing it all (like NEO).
this FUD has been debunked already, faggot

I put 3 eth into it. Thats all i have. The rest of my money is in zrx. Am i going to make it?

why the fuck are you advertising the ico?
you are cucking yourself out of profit...

shill it after the ico has ended jesus it's not hard

How has it been debunked? I don't want to sidetrack but Erik is the majority (90% or more) contributor to NEO. Lots of core code is only understood by him.

If it becomes too much of a boon for criminals and hackers they'll just set up a fuckton of nodes like they did with TOR.

I made so money through tips here, guess I at least shared this one. I don't want pink wojaks "why didn't I buy it hurrrrr" after this thing takes off. This is my last thread so after this if nobody keeps posting, it is hit or miss.

For that to work they will have to obtain >51% of the coins which is not possible by design.

anime chan has tipped this

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6uwoig/stop_the_2_dev_talk_there_is_no_spoon_i_will_show/

She did but said it was long term. So I only bought a bit and will buy more when its on the exchanges.

Where can I get this rn

If there is a god we will all make it

Where do I buy some of this?

So I put 2 ETH on this, I hope alteast for 2x. What do you guys thinks? Shilling and fudding aside.

obsidianplatform.com/

i googled their team members, Didn't see anything interesting and they spelled manager wrong on their site

No vaginas user

It is not even 10m when the entire ico completes. X10 will not put it in top 50 of coins. Status is 180m rank 40. So top 50 is definitely an option.

so wait, why is there a token again?

You will google them after it succeeds and find out Obsidian made them famous? Check.

Besides it is not an all star team, but they have experience. Not every successful project is done by already known hotshots.

Read the white paper. Also not a token.

>ODN balance hasn't updated

welp.

can you show source of their experience?
and the good press? if you can show me I will invest in it

forbes.com/sites/omribarzilay/2017/08/21/3-ways-blockchain-is-revolutionizing-cybersecurity/

newsbtc.com/2017/08/13/obsidian-blockchain-messaging-platform-promotes-privacy-secrecy/

Team info in
blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-obsidian-77bfcf4c2b8

Also, I gain nothing if you invest. My coins will be worth less because non-sold coins will be burned. You don't have to buy for me, do it if you support it and think it has potential.

Your wording is confusing. Are you saying the coin has the potential to 10x in value but will probably barely break into the Top 50?

Why is the deposit address a wallet, not a smart contract?

Because we're about to get scammed
>i bought 30k obsidians

he's saying that we have potential to get into the top 50 and that it would be a greater gain than 10x

Well I only spent 50 so oh well

not a token

you're good nigga, 3 masternodes

hmm yes why i wonder why

Because it is not a token generated from a contract. You get a unique wallet which is chained to your obsidian account. After the sale, instructions will be available how to claim your tokens.

I am saying that x10 will not even put it in the top 50 of coins. So after x10, it has further grow potential (if it x10s that is). The cap is very low (like 6m) so there is a lot of room for growth and unless people start selling below what they bought for (ico price) it is unlikely you lose money. Especially because you can stake and with enough of obs you can even make a masternode and generate passive income (apart from node maintenance) by supporting the network.

not a erc20 token bro. no exchanges for this one not even etherdelta

Im not going to help pedophiles

Yeah read that thread, one of the bottom replies.

CoZ is not core NEO dev, just a very good wallet. They don't work on the platform. They claim github organization members equals developers but the contributor graphs on neo core and neo vm clearly show Erik being the only developer having pushed out ~90% of untested, undocumented code. But believe what you want to believe, I hold some NEO but current price is purely a hype. Ico's don't even work yet, network can be DoSed easily due to small size, contracts cost 500 gas to make etc etc. Neo platform is barely finished and rushed to support the hype. But please leave neo discussion out of this topic, make another one and I will come there.

Hope you're not a liberal then also

Thanks for the explanation!

want in on this but dont wanna lose any of my precious BNB coins

fuck

Put in 2.5ETH and got exdtra 10% on pre-sale. Think it definitely has potential, especially since it has working product and Status tanked.

uh so how do we maek money

If its not a token how do we claim the moneys

You get in at ground floor and sell high. Or you support the network and get rewarded. For this you will need some 0.5 btc of obs if I recall correctly

I'll be able to sell on exchanges after the ICO?

You ppl sure you want to help this faggot buy a new wife?

If it gets listed yes

so the devs can scam a bunch of retards in the ico, no other reason

meme it good enough and ill get a few eth worth

final bump

bro blockcat is gonna moon as soon as it hits bittrex (a couple of days)

Poor student here hodling 2.2 ETH
Is ODN a good idea?

Obsidian login doesn't work....how can I buy that shit now

worked for me, i just bought 300
Just registered, verified and got the wallet address and sent from coinbase

you're too late OP, im sorry...
i already bought 1,6k and waiting for coins to go up so i can get moa

OH GOD BUY THIS COIN YOU'RE GOING TO MISS OUT MAN IT'S GOING TO GO UP SO MUCH AND YOU'LL BE SAD YOU DIDN'T BUY IT

classic FOMO

take it you're not buying then?

this, i'm hoping for moons on my other coins then shoving all in last second

I don't like OP's tone, it reeks of getting people to buy because of FOMO. Maybe if he didn't seem so desperate.

it's curious why would he shill at all unless he's a developer behind the ico...if he's just a regular investor then if more people buy tokens his holdings are devalued

anyone invested in this ico should stop shilling for their own good until the ico has finished

OP is probably on the obsidian team

I dunno looks too sketchy especially this

welp, I put all my ETH in Obsidian, lets hope i dont get fucked

I doubt it desu

just a misguided shill

Hopefully my alts recover in the next few days so I can sell them for this

Watched the ICO for a few days.
Just bought enough for an estimated Masternode
5 ETH - 10.900 Obsidian

well...it looks better than snt, but that's not saying much

What is the payoff for 1 master node yearly?

I find it very cool but I'm having cold hands, 5eth is a lot for me

they claim 10% PA

not worth it imo..at $1 a coin that would generate $250 a year with 1 masternode..correct me if I'm wrong

isnt this the only ico so far to come out with an encrypted messaging service? first mover amirite?

nvm I think it would be $2,500 a year, at $1 a coin, with 1 masternode....not bad..

this shit is next x10 in Q4 '17. Go all in or stay poor