Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

Is there anyone here who hasn't bought this lovely gem Blockcat? It's not even on a single exchange yet besides Etherdelta and is already up 4x ICO price.

You know what else was only 4x on Etherdelta but then went past 10x as soon as it hit Liqui? 0x.

This coin is strong. The tech, low market cap, and lack of viable competitors make this easily a top ten coin within the coming year. This is the cheapest you can ever get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAAIGcJdr0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OzPVBZuGBcw
tokenverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Ether-Delta-How-To-2.pdf
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/etherdelta/
etherdelta.github.io/#CAT-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bought in at $1, feels pretty good getting in early but i want my gains from last night back

I've went all in on CAT when it was $1.50, should've sold earlier today for those 200% gains but oh well still pretty comfy

best of luck CATbro

feelin prty confitent about this project, team is great

I just can't deal with ED I'm sorry. Exchange when?

bought about 2 eth worth at ico, the idea and tech seems pretty solid, I can feel this one mooning as soon as it hits bittrex

We ready

Love this project, im hodling long term! Current price is still low for its potential and circulating supply (only 7.2m)

Hey guys. Look at the time, it's moon o'clock already.

noob retard

BlockCAT Team: Exchanges we're in active conversations with: Bittrex, HitBTC
Exchanges we're waiting to hear from: Binance, Liqui, 0xProject, Yunbi, ShapeShift

If you'd like to see BlockCAT listed on your favourite exchange, contact them! They're interested in listing tokens that have community demand

bump for interest

bought in at $2, still easy profits coming. and we are talking at least 6-8$, unlike the pajeets in this thread who are happy with 200% (I dont blame them but once you go through the whitepaper you know tis got potential)

Load my truck. I get them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=hAAIGcJdr0Q

Check the CEO interview, guys

youtube.com/watch?v=OzPVBZuGBcw

>selling for 200% gains in crypto. EVER.

did I just get baited?
its like you don't want to make it

>not selling ATH and buying the dip

When you're done refueling your time machine, can you tell me when the next perfect time to sell would be?

I got in 1.5 with 120 CATs and won't even consider sell a single one of my pussies until it reaches $21 (150M MC). When beta rolls over I'm getting my Tesla !!!

50$ before EOY. Screencap this.

I'm balls deep in CAT right now. God, that sounds worse than I'd hoped.

>unemployed student
>all in and have 711 CATs
>bank account has literally less than £100

i'm living frugal as fuck because i wanna wait as long as possible for these cats to moon before i withdraw

Screencapped! now screencap my screencap

We have to go deeper!

Hope so!!

thanks, bro

Comfy hodl

bump

this is how much we will grow guys

So many green Candles!!

OP here, bump

Whats the market cap at right now?

Around 25 mil

~$34.290.000

hey niggers

what do you do with your cats when they increase in value?

do you just hodl or do you sell them for eth to later buy back at a lower price?

Depends. If it skyrockets I think I'll sell however if it sustains natural growth I'll hodl.

whats the total supply?

9 million which makes this coin so incredible.

total supply 9,2mil fixed. 7,2 circulating

Even better

How do I sell efficiently on etherdelta? that UI fucking blows

either follow this here

tokenverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Ether-Delta-How-To-2.pdf

its doable.

or wait for RadarRelay coming by the end of this month

Thanks guys. Bought some.

First time using Ether delta. Fucking hell. User friendly it is not.

I welcome thee fellow catstronaut

yeah it's horrible, so many times i thought i was gonna loose all my eth/cat

Also, somebody make sure I got this right...

create a key pair...
Send eth to my public key
deposit from wallet to etherdelta
purchase token
withdraw token to wallet

Now, am I right in thinking - anywhere I import my keypair into ether delta, I can access those tokens/eth?

Also, when they're not in my wallet and in 'Etherdelta', how are they stored? If I close my browser, are they gone?

thats right. you can import an ether wallet yes. i closed my browser and shit was still there

No your Etherdelta account will keep all the balances in your wallet so you can just close the browser safely.

Oh and I forgot to tell but you can also use the chrome extension MetaMask as an eth wallet and Etherdelta account which makes it much easier to use.

I'm prepared for CATaclysmic gains.

good job, man. hold til $6 at the least

It's going on Bittrex in 2 days

Sauce

he might be shilling, but it's very soon, as the devs said, it's in the works. by the end of the week is realistic

I haven't even heard a confirmation of it going on Bittrex even though I hope so too. However I've got no doubts that it will land on a major exchange soon too. I just want to stay realistic.

feel free to join the discord, they sometims show up. even Eric!

I don't use/want to use Discord because of privacy infringement in the ToS. Is there any other channel I can follow for this kind of information or can you post it?

in that case I would say definitely Twitter.

whats the ToS infringement?

There are a couple of things I can't agree with. I might not be so good at explaining it myself so you can google for the may ToS change yourself and make up your own mind.

To be honest I hate Twitter too like social media in general (guess why I'm here instead) however I think I'll just have to manage with incognito browser windows.

I hate all social media as well. but u dont need acc for twitter luckily. also Ghostery addon helps a lot

#1 Of volume in ED!
We DOUBLE the 0x volume!!
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/etherdelta/

etherdelta.github.io/#CAT-ETH

Already using it. I'm a tinfoil hat wearing /g/entooman already. Feels good to make tons of money on decentralized blockchains while normies are struggling in their corporation cock sucking lives.

You should feel bad about yourself :P

For winning at life while not being a cuck? Whatever flots your boat mate ;)

kek I guess you cant see the irony

Meh I don't see owning CAT as sucking corporate cock. They have to give results or I'll just drop them. We're making them work for us while we gain or lose at the same time.

At this point 30$ is a sure thing

That's a high aim you have there. That would make the market cap $270.000.000 and place it on rank 26 of coinmarketcap. However it also seems somewhat realistic at the same time. I hope it works out since those would be massive gains :D

It's realistic in 4 months since strat has 500M MC with highest at 1B. In crypto everything is doable

If I didn't believe in crypto meme magic I probably would have cashed out my cat profits and left the market while thinking a miracle happend to me.

Question will always be how much meme magic do we have left for this coin. I'll say at least top 50 on coinmarketcap.

Please kek grace us with thyne blessings and make our profits sore through the sky and give us atleast $30. In thyne name I thank thee.

It's not just meme magic. It's the product. CAT will revolutionise ethereum contracts. + Dump if you want to see the price the day it hits bittrex,shapeshift,liqui and regret instantly

I know. The product is great and we'll definately make it. Just got to keep the meme magic happen for that little extra boost :D

I had 10 eth and i put it to obsidian instead of blockcat. Please mourn for me.

Yeah agree. But won't be that necessary when we hit trex and CMC update supply. It would be really good though

We will user we will
I'm eagerly awaiting that day to open my Blockfolio and behold the gains

Just wait for the announcemnt and it will moon in less than a week. What color will your lambo be?

This is some crazy volume for just ED.

Already adding the number of the Kia dealer to quickdial
That's going to be a nice aurora black one

will you be selecting the leather-appointed seats or cloth?

That leather is looking pretty nice.
What car will you guys be buying?

Tesla when it gets in Europe. Lambos are only for the meme. Tesla is the real deal.

Good choice. I'd start expanding those 120 CAT if I were you :P

I did sold some and gained some more but I think daytrading on ED is too risky. I'll start when added on trex

I bought 2.8k CAT reckon Ill wanna shoot myself in a months time? hahaha

missed an important comma :(

You'll be crying tears of joy then
Good going. I haven't had the balls to do that yet.

You'll gonna thank Veeky Forums for your new Castle

>not BMW