Hitler and his brown pants

Was it true that hitler shit his pants? I only just recently heard this, what proof is there?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgEOfY6bP80
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop posting

theres a reason im here, in Veeky Forums for proper citation of sources and actual civil discussion, and not your circle jerk neonazi trash board /pol/, maybe you should fuck off yourself instead

A thread was deleted for this

Oh, ill take it as not true then, thanks!

Your paranoia of /pol/ is insane, and all you are doing is making this board worse

Open borders for Israel

pol is far from the place for a decent civil discussion, if you say one wrong thing the general board takes as absolute truth, even with proof for your argument, you get branded a shill or a slide thread. It doesnt take much to see this as untrue when you can cntrl+F "Slide" or "Shill" on the front page and you get several hits

So your going to shitpost on Veeky Forums in retaliation?
/leftypol/ you are just as shit as /pol/

I have never been to leftypol, nor do I align myself with left wing views, but okay, since nothing I say is gonna change your mind, Natsoc is just German rebranding of Bolshevism and Hitler shit his pants

Again. Your solution is to shitpost and make the board even worse?

What fucking paranoia? They're fucking everywhere.

>THEY SHOWED A MIXED RACE FAMILY AND USED THE WORD "TYPICAL" SOMEWHERE IN THEIR DESCRIPTION REEEEEEE!!!!!!!!1!

Yes it is true but Donald Trump would never do that!

Hitler shat himself numerous times as an adult, like when he had dysentery in 1941.

Here's an example of what it would have been like to have been there that day:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgEOfY6bP80

Yeah honestly this is just pathetic can we stop having these threads?

He also had a serious bought with Ulcerative Colitis around 1935-1936 and had days when he was bedridden. Traudl Jung noticed one day that he had trouble walking away from the breakfast table one morning after getting up before he could finish his food because his stomach hurt. He most likely poo-pooed in his underwear and had to walk differently so it wouldn't all run down his legs. He also said he was in pain, wanted to die and had fever, nausea and vomiting that same day.

He had uncontrollable flatulence and wore makeshift diapers in his underwear because they didn't have Depends. He even admitted to his doctor in 1931 that the poop was easier to wash out of his underwear and didn't smell as bad when he became a vegetarian. But he had more flatulence and was afraid to eat beans when he had diarrhea because he couldn't always tell a fart from a shart.

He told his doctor how afraid he was to eat stewed prunes after a bought of diarrhea because he was afraid he would mistake the urge to shit for "just a fart" and had done so numerous times.

There is documentation of a time when he suddenly decided to change his underwear one morning while eating a chocolate bar. We will never know what made him decide to do that, but my guess would be that the chocolate stimulated his urge to shit, but he thought he could get by with a fart that was more than just air.

He was also the leader of an empire during the largest scale war in human history. Why don't you discuss that? I just dont understand. There is so much to talk about but you are stuck on health. Hes dead now as we all will be soon and im sure far many people shit themselves on the eastern front

I'm stuck on health because I love science, not so much history, and his body was the most unusual thing about him!!! I often fantasize about a Sci Fi scenario of cloning him but not allowing him to grow a mustache or gain any kind of political power or to even play with toy guns. (He would be given little dolls instead, but not considered female.)

I guess it's a good thing I had my hysterectomy last year and will never have any boys, lol.

Dysentery is a sonuva bitch

He wore suspenders almost all the time and couldn't always get them down before he pooped his underwear.

Why do you have a picture of Donald Trump? He would never, in a million years, take a crap in his pants!!! Never!!!