How many times are you gonna miss this pump?

do you not like making money?

i am.... with btc

is it breaking out?

Pretty sure this is a shhhitcoin..... and I don't invest in shitcoins. Every thread on Veeky Forums are paid shills. I don't this your a shill I just think your stupid

buying the BTC dip :^)

You're an illiterate fuck. Invest in learning English instead of crypto.

>Paid Shilling on a taiwanese basket weaving forum

Sounds about right captain autismo

I bought 5 more at this price.
Before the new increase in difficulty I'm sure that Jihan or whoever will pump up the price
same way they did before.
As soon as miners start going back to BTC, suddenly BCC price will go up (or BTC price will drop).
Not because "the market" wants it, but because these markets are manipulated by HUGE whales

You seem mad, would you like to see my gains?

Are you retarded? Bcash % gains are abismal. This piece of crap is so overvalued that is not even worth jumping the pump for the insignificant gains it offers.

> overvalued
> 2.5 Exahashes per seconds

Another Veeky Forumstard who doesn't understand the technology behind it

That's what I'm doing. Follow the whales and chill on your gains

I would so i can live vicariously thru u
>t. Poorfag

It is overvalued, that's a fact. What technology? lmfao, Bcash is just a fork with just a couple of differences with Bitcoin's code. Heck, even RDD has more merit than this piece of useless shit.

You should get away from your computer, take a deep breath, read everything you can find about bitcoin cash and then rethink your former perception. It's really not good investing money without any understanding of the fundamentals.

>It is overvalued, that's a fact.

Your proof:
Your argument:
Your understanding of what makes BTC valuable:

(yeah, nothing)

All you BCC cucks are pathetic.

Again, no arguments from this fag either.

>said the tripfag

They just fear losing money by making a decision. That's why they are angry at people who already made that decision. That's called delusional. They are just like nocoiners hating against coiners.

BCH final pump?

Also, hashrate keeps going up with every block
33.5% now

Be very scared core fans.

The pumpathon might be upon us.

Their foot is on the gas and they're accelerating the bus right into the wall, which is the difficulty spike that Bcash will face in 1 day. Then the profitability swaps back to BTC.

yeah, if prices remain the same.
Which they won't.
Because the crypto market is 99% in the power of manipulative whales

in fact, it just rised a bit.
Best time to buy is right now

Shitcoins gonna shit

it's going to shit gold, pajeet.