BCC - Strap on in, its MOON TIME

:^ )

Other urls found in this thread:

learnmeabitcoin.com/browser/block/version/20000002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's crashing just as you posted this
Thanks fag.

nice dead cat bounce, and your included the last one too!
congratz user

Have you seen all those completely empty blocks? And what's 480929 signalling?????

Bcash is a dog shit coin that’s literally going to crash entire crypto market and ruin the lambo dream for everyone why would you ever support this shit

Your question made me google, and I learned something new. Thanks for being ignorant and asking questions

learnmeabitcoin.com/browser/block/version/20000002

Won't ruin it if you're holding BCC. Not my fault you chose the wrong chain. ;)

Exactly... So a bcash miner is signalling segwit? lol

Are you retarded ? No one wins in the end if your shit coin is measured against btc and the only way it can gain value is by killing btc and btc is the only gateway to trading these meme dollars to real money that you can use to buy food, pay rent ect

You’re a bunch of greedy retards supprorting this hostile takeover attempt

Bitmain's cheerleaders really like riding Jihan's dick. Damn!

The only ones being greedy are Core who won't compromise on anything.

and when you realize they have a product called Blockstream Liquid that charges transaction fees on the lightning network, it makes perfect sense why they want to force everyone off the Bitcoin blockchain by keeping it 1mb which will raise tx prices to the triple digits by the end of 2018.

the lightning network itself needs bigger blocks to reach it's full potential. it needs atleast 100mb blocks to service 7bn transactions a day.

Gaurentee a week ago you had no idea of this whole bitcoin civil war drama and you literally just jumped on the bcc chain because you’re a poor fav that can’t afford real bitcoin and thought you’d be able to buy them at 1/10 the price

The smartest money right now is withdrawing into usd and I don’t mean tether (tether Is on the btc chain the same chain that will die if Jihan’s attack succeeds)

We can only hope he doesn’t gain enough steam before the money for this pump runs dry and the market is safe to safe to invest in

Just remember wether your bcc is worth 0.1 btc or 0.8 btc it’s worth nothing if btc dies

No ones going to invest in crypto again and we will made a laughing stock if some chink throwing a tantrum because he didn’t get his own way is able to bring peoples investments to 0

>The smartest money right now

you mean scared money. this is the best time to be acquiring.

and I wouldn't defy kek. you saw what happened to bernie and hillary.

>pay 10 dollar LN fees please

Kek wills it. Time to buy BCC

bitch please if bitcoin dies everyone jumps on eth. id take a 95% portfolio loss any day if it means core is gone. will gain it all back in a year anywaytheyve set back crypto 10 years just because they want to push their shit second layer

All you delusional nerds hink a bunch of camo hats and twitter "rah rah rah" cheering made the mining community signal for Segwit, it is absurd. They signaled it because they thought they'd get 2x blocks out of it, now they won't get anything but insults and attacks from Core.

Do you not understand what happens when you deceive and lie to the people who keep the network going? If BTC fails it's because Core brought it on themselves.

No this is a war between /r/btc, biz and /r/bitcoin. There are no other players and we hold all the power. Just watch after I type this comment price will shootup to ath after confidence is restored.

You BCC cucks are pathetic.

Tipped bitcoin will always remain king because it has brand recognition

It's not scalable, why should it remain on top? Ethereum is going to take it's place.