Please buy my bags

please buy my bags

please

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2016889.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shoulda cashed out last night lad during peak pajeet

Don't beg you shitter.
This coin is going to the moon, organic growth ;)

it peaked while i was beating my meat

Did you buy at the peak? I've still got double my initial in, and I've cashed out the initial anyway.

still /comfy/ here. got my gains, got my initial.

Got my initial too, the rest is still there because this will at least 10x in coming weeks

This coin hit a high of 17900 yesterday, and already bounced back to 12049 just a bit ago. Another day like this and it'll be back at the ATH tomorrow. Chill and HODL dude.

Same, they didn't listen to us and this is their punishment.

10x, cash out 1/3, wait a year. Maybe the fucker will surprise us.

Legit laughed

>the rest is still there because this will at least 10x in coming weeks
this
we are the future elite
we are the sojourn marines

Same here...

"Ugh Ugh Ugh Oh Yeah Oh Yeah Ugh OH GOD MY SOJOURN!"

>Another day like this and it'll be back at the ATH tomorrow. Chill and HODL dude.

NOT ON MY WATCH!

SOJ IS ACTIVELY BEING SHILLED BY PAJEET SHITTROOPERS! AVOID SCAM COIN!

REMINDERS:

>NOTHING UNIQUE.
>ITS JUST A HOTEL BOOKING SITE "WITH CRYPTO"
>THERE IS NO INCENTIVE FOR HOTELS TO USE IT, CLAIM TO HAVE LOYALTY PROGRAM
>HOTELS WILL NEVER USE IT
>PAJEETS WILL TELL YOU PREMINED COINS ARE FOR HOTELS, HOTELS WONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEIR SHITTY PAJEET COIN
>MAJORITY OF COINS PREMINED
>HOTEL WILL JUST USE ESTABLISHED CRYPTO PAYMENT PROCESSORS INSTEAD OF THIS GARBAGE
>ONLY GET IN IF YOU WANT TO BE A STREETSHITTING SCAMMER

>will at least 10x in coming weeks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!!

>"WILL LOOK FOR LOWEST PRICE ONLINE"
>"WILL BOOK IT WITH OUR CARD"

MANY GOOD FEATURES!

BUY WITH CRYPTO SIRS AND OUT PAJEETS WILL SURF INTERNET AND BYE ROOM WITH OUR CARD FOR YOU!

WAY ADVANCED TECHNOLGIES! CSS AND HTML4! PREPAID CELL PHONE AND VISA!

TO THAT MOON SOJMARINES!

leave this coin alone, fucktards, youre about to shill and FUD this newbord to death, let it grow natural.
sage

So you were behind the pump and dump?

Got into this when it was 10 cents. Managed to get my initial investment back and have some coins left over. Hopefully it takes off ; )

You are getting too butthurt for something in which we are barely risking any money

yeah the whole fun is we only spent like 50-200 bucks. fuck off already.

Dont listen to the LARP pajeets

theres not one shitty street in this thread

Chill out, the coin is only a few days/weeks old. still a low market cap.

No pink wojacks here

Yep. I can't wait until the pink Wojaks start coming in. When people start asking at $10 if the ship has sailed. It will be glorious.

If it happens of course.

Oh look, it's Captain Veeky Forums and his FUD copypasta again. You're schtick is getting old dude. Let people invest where they want to invest and quit your screeching...the adults in the room are talking.

Someone is salty they missed out on the early start.

So much this... it's like FUD user has a vested interest in this coin failing. It's such a little coin to get so worked up about in every thread too. Got an ICO on the horizon that does the same and you're late to the party, Captain?

kek x10

For those interested in SOJ, go here and make your own conclusions.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2016889.0

This has so much potential.

You really think they wont expand the tech when the price and interest starts to go up?

Rome wasn't built in a day.

>just let me scam bro

Fuck you. You're a poison.

SCAM COIN! 100% OF COINS WERE PREMINED!

YOU'RE BUYING STRAIGHT FROM PAJEET!

THERE IS NO ACTUAL TECH! IT'S JUST PAJEET SITTING ON A BUCKET ENTERING ORDERS INTO EXPEDIA.COM
THERE IS NO ACTUAL TECH! IT'S JUST PAJEET SITTING ON A BUCKET ENTERING ORDERS INTO EXPEDIA.COM

>i need three rooms for three days
>its gonna be me, my weights, my barbells, and a whole bunch of workin out

SAGE
A
G
E

We already know that. That's the business model. There's nothing wrong with it, retard.

There's plenty wrong with it. It's a horrible model that will never be able to compete. It will never get off the ground and the cocks who made this shit know that. It's simply a cash grab trying to bilk people under the guise of developing something legit.

So fuck you. Create something of actual value thats not a scam and you wont have to shill so badly you can't even keep track of your ids.

>muh tech

If you're so offended by this coin and what they're doing, then step up to the plate and add a comment to the bitcointalk thread and challenge the devs on it. Go ahead, we'll wait...

>Go ahead, we'll wait...
Keep waiting, I'll be right there.

Seriously, wait for me.

Exactly the response we were expecting from you.

this. poorfags can feel free to fan me with a palm leaf while i enjoy my comfy gains™.