Is this piece of shit gonna moon sometime this century?

Is this piece of shit gonna moon sometime this century?

If it continues its slow but steady BTC climb, probably.

it's not for mooning, it's for holding your gains and sending quickly. the best coin.

>has increased 10x in six months
>is this going to moon

Are you people even living on this Earth? Like wtf.

Kek. This

This is like buying Amazon at 800 and being mad when it's only at 950 a few months later. Absolutely fucking retarded.

>>has increased 10x in six months
>>is this going to moon
>
>Are you people even living on this Earth? Like wtf.
This. Just GET THE FUCK OUT op. Also, I read a steemit opinion piece earlier speculating BCC gains will go into LTC.

Honestly can you fucking people just stop putting your 50 dollar investments into the crypto asset space?

Litecoin is likely the best and safest investment you can make today

>using a year timescale in crypto
are you serious right now?

this. so useful trading from bitcoin cash to litecoin, if you're the type who doesn't like exchanges because you don't want to be stuck with 100k dollars worth of tax when the IRS gets quantum computers in 10 years.

Do you expect a coin to increase ten times in a couple months and then you buy in and it to increase ten times again? This has nothing to do with the scale, but Litecoin has the fifth highest marketcap in the entire space. How much higher do you expect it to go relative to the asset class?

looking for a healthy 25% increase

>Lite
Pockets

shit here we go boys I think this is it

we are mooning faglets. Brace for takeoff

49 dollars and right back to 38 bucks where it is still overpriced. 15 dollars is the max this shitcoin should be worth.

This is it Veeky Forums. Next stop : 60 USD. There is still time to hop on

oooooooooooooohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk

lol I just traded 30 LTC before it started rising. hopefully it doesn't go up to high or I will have lost a couple of them.

Big wall at 50 USD but it will fall.

See you from the moon faggots

we have lift-off!

>thinking LTC will break through the multi million dollar wall at 50

Stay poor faggots

LTC will be the next main coin, this is the real flippening!

I have 1000 ltc. When will i be millionaire Veeky Forumsnessmen?

Probably when Bitcoin hits 50-100k

Fucking whales dammit !!