Spectrecoin/XSPEC

Not schilling, who here holding XSPEC?
> (October 2017) Desktop Wallet
> (January 2018) Hardware wallet support (Ledger and Trezor).
> 2H 2017 Encourage more exchanges to support SpectreCoin to make trading even easier.
This is literally a 100x moon mission, thoughts?

Desktop wallet is out already

5% pre mine 95% sold in ico does /Biz want a lambo?

>95% sold in ico
I bought some yesterday but the top 100 holders own 89% of the coins. Investing this late seems like a suicide mission.

XSPEC will be added on new exchanges, and then we are on the moon

Can anyone confirm the Bittrex rumor?

Eh, can't see it happening soon broski. What's the incentive to use this vs. XMR? Tor? Hasn't that been backdoored anyway?

Also what are your thoughts about 90% of XSPEC being controlled by 100 people. The top 10 is even worse.

I bought in on Thursday and I'm already up 50% lol enjoy wagecuckery.

> He thinks fluffypony doesn't mass create XMR and dump his bags with out anybody knowing kek

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. Doesn't change the fact that XMR has massive marketshare. Over a billion dollars today sempai. XSPEC has a ways to go.

'I bought some yesterday but the top 100 holders own 89% of the coins. Investing this late seems like a suicide mission.'

'Also what are your thoughts about 90% of XSPEC being controlled by 100 people. The top 10 is even worse.'

These are the weakest arguments given our current fiat distribution where wealth between the 1% is equal to the 99%.

XSPEC is the only crytocurrency running in TOR blocked regions such as Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, UAE and CHINA.

Furthermore, its POSv3 with 5% static inflation. No centralized masternode system and true anonymity. The developers are active 24/7 on the slack channel.

Please tell me what Monero do which Spectre cannot?

Got a small holding- might add another $100 worth this week.

monero sounds cooler

>I would be balls deep inside prime 17yo 7+ pussy all summer if I was Chad

Life is a scam. Chad working McDonalds while fucking ripe Stacies beats a billonaire incel putrid in the eyes of prime females.

BONES

>another pedophile coin

Nice, just bought 100k!

Legit theory. Im so fucking ugly why doesnt my mom admit it. No amount of btc can cope with this

every son is beautiful in a mother's eyes. Honestly just get to 10% body fat, get braces, clear your skin, get a good hair cut, and get plastic surgery if you have a major flaw (like receded chin.) Doing all of this will make you at least a 5/10 as long as youre at least average height. Couple that with social affluencey and you can get plenty of pussy

god damn you people are weird

It could be kinda bad or really, really good. I like the upside.
Kinda bad: Think the diamond industry. The coins value is propped up by the original owners not selling and limiting supply. Since there are several alternative privacy (money laundering) coins, I don't think this can be more than kinda bad.
Really, really good: The whales know what they are doing and this coin will make several billionaires.

>Veeky Forums
>weird
stop the fucking press

XSPEC is a must buy, (Only 20M supply) $5 per coin is only 100M market cap. If you don't buy a lil XSPEC and HODL why the fuck are you on /biz nocoiner

9.7% bf, clear skin, nice hair, straight teeth here.
Still ugly, still an autist.
these things will not fix your problems

Where do I buy this?

Cryptopia.co.nz