MY NEW SHITCOIN OF THE WEEK

Bonjourno cunts,

My new shitcoin of the week is out. It is an ICO too. Don't say I never get you anything pretty.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pf3VuhtzUlY&lc=z22uc1nb0uiwfvpaj04t1aokgothc3qhlnkoytntgri3rk0h00410

Follow me on steam, I am going to shitpost daily:
steemit.com/@cryptobeak

GL HF FUCKERS

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PureDee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God I want to bury muh face in dem tittiez

How much btc to smell that pussy ?

You made me quite a profit with your last shitcoin.

Thanks cunt.

bloody 'ell m8. is it crumpet coin?

My dude

That is next week you silly twat

Probably about 0.05

You are a god. Ty

ol tite crypto beak u clever fucker.

Keep up the good work geezer

I wanna fuck your dad.

I'm probably fucking blind

but I can't find out how many ETH=How many CSNO tokens

anyone know? or post link
thx

I also couldn't find. Only thing I read was that price will be calculated after ICO ends. I'm assuming this means the number of tokens given out will also be dependent on ICO earnings?

Also one other thing that seems really tasty but also too good to be true. Says 70% of profits will be distributed to all CSNO holders. Does this mean everyone holding the token will receive profit proportional to the amount of tokens they are holding? Can anyone confirm? Thanks

Based cryptobeak

>>Not for USA

damn

don't be a retard.

> Hard cap = $25,000,000 USD
> Token price = Capital raised / 100,000,000 token supply
> Assuming cap is reached, token lists @ $0.25 per

what do u think about obsidian?

So once ico period is over do we get our profit in ETH or CSNO tokens.

>second day of nofap.

Why OP...why?

hes right tho isnt he?

Nice one. Do you plan to hodl for the profits or dump it when it gets listed on exchanges or both?

day 3 here. internet makes it horrendously tough

How would you buy in US? Do they check?

1) when do you get the tokens
2) when does it hit exchanges?

distribution is 22nd sept
exchanges probably around then as well

pls tell me how the fuck do i buy in

do i send bitcoin or eth to any of the addresses I generate in bitdice once i create a profile? its weird af

it better fucking be bittrex

Click generate address. Send to that address (USE THE RIGHT COIN). Then it looks like they have a bot that moves the funds from the address you generated into the main fund address at which time it should show up in the transaction history. Then wait a month and hope you didnt get scammed.

Bitcoin better confirm my shit in the next 18 minutes or I'll be real cheesed I lost 5% because of slow ass blocktime.
I would almost rather they accepted digibyte.

They accept eth grandad

me too

Just sent .7 btc, but i dont think it will arrive in the next 17 mins, oh well

Eth is fucking shit. Took 30 min today to transfer for me. That's a lot of money lost in crypto world.

Am I the only one who noticed they cant even spell Ethereum correctly, there's no pics of the team, and they paid to be featured on icoalert. Hope I dont get scammed.

>The final allocation of CSNO tokens will occur within next 7 days from the end of the ICO. Once the Token allocation is completed, you will be able to specify your Etherium address to receive the tokens on your wallet.

Sent some eth but I think I got scammed boys

So I created an account. Do i just select "create an ethereum address" and send ether to that address and I'm done?

apparently so.

how do you suppose you got scammed? assuming you sent it to the right address it should show up in your transaction history on the site. its at the bottom

I resteemed your steemingpileofshit post to 90 followers you muppet

love your vids, beak

This is literally garbage, ETHERIUM? what the FUCK is thsi shit? i was willing to go all in in this shit but they cant spell ethereum correctly, like what the fuck

Chinese have a hard time spelling the Engrish.

I want to lick her legs

reddit.com/r/PureDee/

how legit is this ICO really? their typos don't inspire confidence.

I bought at the 15% mark. Was having trouble with my tx not showing up but their staff in slack helped me very quickly and effieciently.

what was the issue? im having the same problem