coinmarketcap.com/assets/gas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>chinese ethereum
Ethereum is the western NEO

NEO is wealthy generator

every minute when you hold NEO in your official NEO wallet, it generates GAS

GAS = money

genius

On September first when everyone gets their gas, what happens to the price?

ETH wishes it was the western NEO, lmao.

we NEO holders (the real ones who keep them in wallets) get our gas every minute of every day :)

what you mean, all NEO holders create GAS already, more NEOs. more GAS if you hold your NEOs in your NEO wallet

now 1 GAS price is 25 dollar

coinmarketcap.com/assets/gas/

i know i am not real, i only have 2btc in crypto and i like to be swindled.

can someone explain in laymans terms what the difference between NEO and GAS is?

Comfy accumulation

How much GAS have people acquired just form clicking generate GAS out of curiosity?

could you make a bot that does it?

I wonder. Also is there any advantage to clicking it every 5 mins or just letting it accumulate?

>next pump NEO will be $100 any day now

Bahahaahahahahaahahahaa

no it generates a certain amount and you can claim at any time theres no benefit to claiming sooner or later

not sure what your asking exactly but i stake 1000 neo in my desktop wallet and i make about 2.2 gas per week. you dont need to fuck with it at all until you want to collect.

NEO literally has one developer who was a big name in the criminal underground of Guangzhou city during the early 2000's. During the rise of capitalism in China the government became more heavy handed on criminal gangs and city police were becoming less likely to turn a blind eye towards protection racketeering, wholesale drug selling, and corporate sabotage (poisoning of baby formula, etc). With diminishing profits, the developer moved onto his next scam -- crypto. He took night classes at a local college to learn how to code and researched how scam coins work. His experience in the criminal underground gave him some insight into how to market an obvious scam and through this experience he came up with "the Chinese Ethereum" slogan which would later flood online forums. I would not trust this coin with 1 cent of my money

SELL

Boiled dog coin.

This. Everybody in Guangzhou knows this guy and wold not trust him one inch

>desperation

samefag

You should be a fiction writer, user. You would be more successful at it than what you're trying to do now.

you talk for yourself

LMAO!!

Are you niggers selling NEO when it hits $100?

no difference

waiting for 300$ and I'll think about it then.

This is my ticket to early retirement. This is gonna buy me a house and a Porsche.

Selling at 330

when it hits 100, GAS should be at around 40~50. I see no point in selling NEO but I might sell GAS weekly/monthly

Selling my NEO? Kek I have been accumulating since $3
>user didn't read the roadmap
NEO will be 1k+ in 10 months screencap this

>samefag calling himself a samefag
>i don't know who's shilling who anymore

A lot of things in the pipeline. A regulated ICO craze, long list of NEPs (NeoX/FS etc) and partnerships (Elastos, the fucking OS of blockchain, with JW backing) Will establish NEO as best in class. Holding 50% of my stack $600 and the rest to my grave.

Neo is trash. Destined for 0.

Thanks based Hongfei

>t. jealous no neo

neo is a big fat american shoveling food into his mouth

gas is his farts

holy shit how do you not realize the depth of your shill retardation yet manage to take control of a computer