I plan on putting $1000 into these four and HODLing it for 6 months... what does user think of this strategy?

I plan on putting $1000 into these four and HODLing it for 6 months... what does user think of this strategy?

wait for dip
drop eth & put spare into ark

Idk I see ETH going up big time in the next 6 months

Add zrx

Replace ARK with Iota and you have a solid hand for the long term.

35% Ark
20% BTC
15% ETH
15% OMG
15% IOTA

Very solid choices. Although I would put 50% into Ark and forget about ETH. But personally I think you'd be better of waiting until after the NY Fintech event when people "sell the news" I predict that Ark should dip a bit.

Although if they release some big news it could have the opposite effect and make Ark pump.

You forgot about NEO

> ark instead of lisk
Kek

Seems like ETH has gone through a slight dip, so would now be a good time to buy?

I'd hold off on BTC until all the dust has settled

honestly tis most likely going to settle 315-325 so yeah

>HODLing

Are you sure? How big is the chance will completely collapse after this?

*it'll

Why don't you have $1K allotted for xrp? Will be largest % gainer in 6 months out of what you listed. Cap it.

>no neo

Ark is lisk but better

btc dipped and eth just surged, why the fuck do you think it's going to collapse? if anything that proves it isn't tied to btc at all. if anything this just reassures people that eth is the safest option, and when people start doubting btc bcc or whatnot, they will just move to eth

redpill me on OMG

Put it all into ARK, wait a week, then sell 3/4ths of what you have to buy into the rest

Why would I buy a coin that sends your private key to the devs every time you make a transaction over the one that doesn't do that?