Binance Will Eclipse All Other Exchanges

Binance's BNB token will moon so high that it blocks out the sun...

Binance is built to be an international PR machine for crypto ICOs. Binance will built for massive volume because of the BNB coin's utility on the site.

Binance is still in its infancy but it is already cornering the market in some respects.

Binance might as well be called Veeky Forumsnance.

Screen cap this. Binance #1 exchange in 12 months.

I put 7000$ in bnb coin. Easily 10x in near future.

I got 3k BNB

lmao 10x opportunites are donezo on BNB

$10 within a month

poorfag who just started and threw 50 in

honda civic here i come

is it that time?

it's 7am in Beijing

So guys, watch what happens tonight at around 9pm pacific. They're adding tron warmup, its sure to go in price so steal it my dudes

CHINA IS WAKING UP!

Everyday around 7am Beijing time... Binance buy orders start to pick up.

At least that is the recent trend.

The trend is for them to buy it all up in the morning and then dump it before they go to bed and repeat.

Fucking Chinks man.

Just need this faggot to go to $20 and I can join the 21 btc club

buying bnb was my favorite decision

Prepare for takeoff

Good for NEO

This is a big dip. Is this because of bitcoin dipping or what?

Binance its crashing hard right now

Not sure what it's at now, too afraid to look.

I think it's a combo of BTC dipping, Eth gaining, and whales who have been battling to drive it down for the past day or so now to pick up more cheap coins. I've been in since .40 and the coin has been manipulated hard and almost always dumps and gives back all it's gains the next day or two before pumping even higher. I'd say this should still be on track to push the high 70s tomorrow but I'm scared. I wouldn't dare sell at these levels though.

No it's not, its just a minor dip from 70k to 60k sats and BTC is dropping too.

whos buying TRON?

You know that Artemine ICO coming up for MNE? What if, just what if, Binance would have been an option for it? I know MNE's going to be used for it, but what if it becomes an option on Binance?

Might chuck around $1000 on it

apparently everyone currently holding bnb

Nah. Vaporware shitcoins with uncapped supply of 100 billion. Reading the whitepaper it literally looks like a joke and scam.

I'm considering the other ICO's coming up though, know anything about them?

It's already on it's way back up, people will be buying to use for ICOs in the upcoming days. Both LLT and TRON will have BNB sessions.