ARK GENERAL

Bless this coin

T. Bought at $0.06

Bought at $0.40

feelin pretty comfy

Comfy af

ALL ABOARD THE ARK

How do I vote for a delegate?

Fintech presentation tomorrow. In my opinion the biggest problem with ARK is lack of marketing. I wonder if Fintech will be the catalyst to push ARK into the mainstream of the cryoto world

Nevermind, think I figured it out. I see a cloud with a slash through it in my client. Does that just mean it needs to sync?

ITT we post our comfy ark holds

They need to fix dat wallet though

anyone have the biz_classic passphrase?

omg

bought may way up from $0.20 to $0.80

It's asking for your passphrase, not the delegate's

>tfw getting $1000 to spend on Ark on Wednesday
>the presentation is tomorrow
will the rocket leave without me?

12 times nigger

Who knows. It could be absolutely nothing. Depends on how much attention it gets, I think

oh... lol

probably priced in already
look at this bull run last week

how? nothings been announced yet

>tfw I am getting 2.5 Ark a week by doing nothing

100$ ark when??

Lots of people sell the news so it will probably dip after the conference unless its something mind blowing.

I dunno, user. ETH had a similar bull run from $75-$95 before the EEA event in mid-May and then exploded after the event. And like I said, I think ARK's biggest problem is a lack of awareness, so if that really is what's keeping it from going up we wouldn't see a price spike until after the presentation

This

Without a doubt, awareness is the biggest problem ark has. Ark is the coin many people are looking for but not many know its currently being developed already and the only real exchange its on right now is bittrex, i think the huge pump and dump did wonders for gaining attention towards ark last week and this event is just going to get more people aware of arks presence in the crypto scene

ITT, WE post our fuck ups.

Just got 2.7 BTC worth of ARK. How'd I do, senpais?

This is spot on. I already have a large percentage of my portfolio in Ark that I bought in early. So right now I'm waiting to see what comes out of this Fintech event. If it's nothing it should dip a bit and accumaltion mode will begin again & if it's huge news and it moons I'm already comfy and will continue to buy once the mooning is done. Either way I'm comfy.

So how do I get my sweet delegate ARK? Does it just go to my address once a week automatically?

Theres big investors and big banks there. Only one has to buy into Ark and we moon

>sell low, buy high
You did well, I salute you

Depends on the delegate. If you voted for biz_classic it's daily by default but you can change it to weekly/monthly at classicdelegate.biz

wouldn't have secured my previous position.

ARK TO THE MOON!

Sweet. Of course I voted for biz_classic!

user you aren't making me feel better

ARK is climbing
fuck yeah!

Everything I've bought the past 3 weeks has mooned. You're welcome, anons.

PS the graph is like a carbon copy of what NEO looked like when it was $5.

We really just have to be patient with this one.
It's scared, but it won't be scared forever.

Oy vey Chaim

This is clearly G-ds chosen coin!

All of you goyim get on the ARK!

King Soloman's coin

volume is dropping.

If it dips below 1000 BTC on bittrex, I would worry.

ETH, Monero, and XRP are stealing it's wind for now. We'll see what happens after Fintech. This is just the beginning.

guys, Volume just dropped 100BTC.

Now a bot is keeping the price at 44k sat (~$1.70). Movement is sideways.

SOmeone explain...im feeling FOMO...i can't contain it.

i have 1300
bought at 1.27

plz tell me i have a seat on the ark :(

You're going to be just fine.

Wait til Travis Walker gives his presentation at Fintech tomorrow... might be a showstopper. You never know.

he's only talking for 25 minutes. it will be a sell the news scenario.

>tfw was feeling antsy and impulsive today
>got on biz saw minereum pumping
"HURR guaranteed $30"
>almost bought, sent btc to cryptopia
>buy 12.5 ark instead

i can rest easy tonight my brothers

Had 2k, bought 350 more ARK

Going for 5k. Should that be a comfy place to hold?

Bought some at $0.04 cents.

Honestly he isn't a very good speaker. He did a google hangouts and he came across as a tired bro.

>"it will be a sell the news scenario."

Maybe for you, but his little speech is not going to be the news for me. The news for me will be when mass adoption is underway... when people realize the brilliance of their vision set forth in their white paper; when they have become the bridge that links together all the blockchains.

Maybe then I will sell that news... the real news... --that everyone should have bought months ago, or even years ago when it was only $13/coin, back in early 2018. When every normie out there needs more ARK to pay their rent, and buy their groceries. I will sell then, when the actual news is reporting the massive wealth shift precipitated by the early adoption of a technology that was far underestimated at the time.

I will sell then and I will be a millionaire. And all my brothers and sisters of biz_classic who had done their research just as I had will be millionaires with me.

Maybe I will sell some of my ARK to you then.
Maybe not.

Nice.

Is ark reliable on the long run from now on? want to buy 250~ more now that the price is a bit on the low side.

Don't sell the ARK. Sail the ARK.

Is the quantum security meme applicable to ARK?

C O M F Y

Applicable in what sense?

does anyone have ark for a poorfag?

I love you, Veeky Forums
AdRYSWuv9dziuCenDBJd38kNhQ759G4zgC

Kys,

Go work at mcdonalds

what supports the notion that ARK is gonna moon?

OY VEY WHAT IS THIS GOYIM THINKING TRYING TO GET OUR FREE G-D GOLD