Digibyte to the moon!

Digibyte to the moon!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DigiByteCoin
instagram.com/lindseylyle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rebrand

I bought some digibye a few days ago and my wallet stated 3 years 5 minths until synced but it synced within 24 hours

rumor has it this week there will be another moon mission

digi bite

honestly that's such a great logo

looks like paypal

same color scheme too.

kek jared u fucking nigger

Immediately thought of Paypal. Way too similar

I'm calling it now and you can pay me in coin later, Digibyte and PayPal will partner.

BTC = 1CcXkn7M4QsCvohT5zCJpsKWJixwxPiz4s

Its true. Buy!!!

is it true? every time i double down on this shit i lose more money. jared is just a cuck name

lmfao digibite and paypal teaming up? r u nuts m8
sell your dgb now with your dignity. i unloaded 3 ml and feel so free

to the moon

That's not the real new logo, in case you didn't know. That's just a fan logo to show Jared how to make a real logo. The real new logo is trash.

>the "I really can't believe it but I'm hoping really hard and trying to stay optimistic" face

Guys, I bought DGB during the last pump and got left with bags ofc
I'm still 15% up on my investment
is there any chance AT ALL this will moon in the next couple months?

somebody bluepill me on this memecoin

yup, it's going back above 2000 sat by november

any particular reason why?

can not buy digimans with dgb
pass

sssseeeeeccccrrreeetttsssss

if you do research you see it already has high chance of major partnerships

you know that's not how it works, right?!
3 years and 5 months behind doesn't mean it's going to take that long to catch up...
it simply means your wallet has no idea what has happened in 3 years and 5 months so it needs to catch up...

How did you even get to this?

right on thanks anons
i'm hodling

LOL

You people are clowns.

Did you see his powerpoint? He actually presented this at a conference thinking this was professional.

Jared is a fucking loser bro.

You got that right....tell 'em

>logo is a paypal ripoff
>nothing else new to show but a logo
>bag holders shilling non stop

nice bought 100k

Please explain how that .ppt is not professional. I'm curious what you think because he followed most rules of tech .ppt

Also tell me why one powerpoint is a critical signal of future success

This was the REAL photo. Look at this. THIS is what you're putting money into. This quality of presentation.

Whats wrong with it ? Look at xmr Fucking fullypony had the shittiest presentation back in June.

It's fucking basic text with a white background.

If I produced that for the CEO or CFO that was on a sales presentation around the country, I would get fired in a heartbeat.

I know it's hard to accept, but you have to admit that DGB was a pump and dump and Jared is a loser that cannot be a leader.

The presentation was rediculous. DGB gaming has exploits that made them shut it down.

DGB is literally Myraid coin with faster fucking blocks. Jared literally did a copy and paste and stole it. He stole the multi algo PoW and the automatic difficulty adjustment from Myraid coin.

Stop trying to trick newfags into another pump and dump. You people make me fucking sick and should be arrested for fraud.

They have a new tech being integrated soon called DigiWarp. Ssshhh... that's the only hint.

Alright, I disagree with your opinion on the .ppt

Most would prefer basic text on white background to some intricate design that's hard to read. Many guides I've read on .ppt creation warn against using anything except white background and basic text.

>Digiwrap | Digitally printed tissue paper wrap
lol

woah woah woah you making shit up nigger?

I feel like they can't give out too much info before the awards . I mean don't forget they are in a competition which means there are opponents trying to win as well.

>DigiWarp
TELL ME MORE

Give out info like what?

you are FAKE NEWS!

>I want to Digiwarp inside of her

PayPa- .. Digibyte TOO THE MOON!

Btw this is not the new logo.

This is the new logo: twitter.com/DigiByteCoin

>UPee
kek

New tech , partnerships , upgrades , etc . Why should they release everything to their opponents when they are competing ? I wouldn't at not all at once . Maybe in waves which seems like what the devs are doing . Maybe this Digiwarp ,if its real ,will show some improvements.

>'Digiwarp'
>kek

Competing? What do you think this is? They already presented. There isn't anymore competing. They competed already. Now they are just waiting for results. Multiple other entries have announced their plans since then, and multiple have gotten and announced partnerships, some as soon as 3 days right after the competition. Man why are people so uninformed about the citi challenge? The tech isn't even remotely related to 90% of the other contestants.

If DGB has anything, they have literally no reason not to reveal it in the past almost 3 months. Literally none at all.
Also
>digiwarp
Please tell me your entire post was bait.

Im just saying there's probably a lot we do not know behind closed doors. And yes I'm just dicking around digiwarp who the fuck knows . But I really do believe in dgb being a serious coin. I literally have been transferring it from exchange to exchange. It takes around 15 minutes for my coins to arrive while btc takes almost a fucking hour.

You know there are more coins than just DGB and BTC, right?

Yes I do but this one stands out to me . It has potential in my eyes in the long term . Name me one other coin that has faster transactions speeds? Even of this coin reaches 10 fucking cents the it has succeeded. Anyone remember ripple was fucking nothing for a while ?!?! I remeber laughing at that shitcoin for a while . Give it more time you guys . Most of Veeky Forums here are addicted to their short term gains .

I get that...but have you seen the new LOGO?

How much of effort you think they put into it?
It's like having your tshirt inside out.

are you that user who always says DGB fudders are part of a coordinated conspiracy against your coin

>Give it more time you guys . Most of Veeky Forums here are addicted to their short term gains .
More time....does it have any time frame?
I think people been waiting for long long time

It's been like 3 to 4 months for since it's gotten mainstream attention. Awards are Oct 2.

I think logo came earlier than that

what a small kitchen desu

I am a little big disappointed with the logo but It passes in my eyes . I've seen worse and I don't judge a coin based on its logo . Also consider when making logos that they do not look to similar to other logos . A giant D in a Circle can be an easy common logo for artists to make but complicated to clear copyright restrictions. The fan made ones we 've seen on other threads look too similar to PayPal and could complicate things legally . I think this logo is professional enough to do the job. Fuck my company has one of the shittiest logos yet we are a 60m company .

No I am not. I hardly post on here . I just think fudders are just impatient bagholders who bought at 2000k sats who wanted a decent return in a short amount of time.

>I am a little big disappointed with the logo but It passes in my eyes

Yeah for some it does for others...its very little.

And its not that secret, they have been talking about Minecraft and Citibank.

Minecraft is long gone...Citibank....don't even know if they won the competition.

May be that's why they are slowly dropping their bags.

Look at NEO...they got no shit....still they are now way way up high price.

NEO has a lot less circulation then dbg. Thus it's easier for the price to go up

In that case, DGB already had so much time just to come up with new logo.
Wow...amazing.

who is this

pajeet

instagram.com/lindseylyle/

>the jew nose is the only thing i can notice
>shell get a nosejob and make another 50k / yr just for breathing

insta sluts should get the gas