Is this faggot ever gonna pump again? am i fucked?

is this faggot ever gonna pump again? am i fucked?

Not while that stupid chinky is still trying to steal miners away and causing so much uncertainty in the market.
Fucking annoying because we were on such a beastly bull run beforehand

Tether up boys, we dippin

Bitcoin is king.

I'm just gona keep the Hash Power on BTC

More coins for me.

This is going to 1 sat

The trick is to hold a position in every ico on the market, so anytime a coin moons, you'll already be in on it. Make sure to pour more money on the coins with the best sounding names like "NEO" or "Aragon" and definitely go hard on anything with an awesome logo. Whenever whales pump coins they psychologically gravitate towards the coin with the raddest logo. When in doubt, buy into hype.

This.

Shit is fucking annoying as hell.

SELL SELL SELL

Hold faggot. The flippening is near.

Look at what just happend to core. I would hodl if I were you.

I'm just waiting for a dip so I can buy more

It's gona fall a little... then go back up.

at 3500 It till look like a bargain.

It was bound to dip. It's gonna eventually go back up.

Depends who you ask OP

>Spallanzani, chief macro strategist at GFI Group, also predicts a sizeable fall to as low as $US3000 unless it manages to break the $US4500 level it tested last week. But then it should rebound and climb to as high as $US10,000 in 2018

>More longer term, bitcoin will climb to $US25,000 by 2022, Fundstrat's Lee said, as recent regulatory approval for options trading and settlement implies a "significant rise in institutional holdings" of bitcoin,

>Moas of Standpoint Research said in an August 14 report that bitcoin could rise to $US50,000 by 2027 as he expects cryptocurrency users will grow to as high as 100 million users from 10 million today in the next couple of years.

Are you serious? Many analysts say this coin could go as high as 1 million. Of course it will pump again. I'm just waiting for normies to get involved, then you'll really see it take off.

>1 million dollars per bitcoin

yea maybe if the dollar goes full Zimbabwe

What did it mean by this?

It's going thorough a pull back after a big move.

There is going to a be a painful decent to 3500 then it will reverse.

It's giving you a compliment on your strong sell

What is that site?

what site is this?

senpai what site is this?

It's supersecret. Sorry goys.

Is it Investing.com

get fucked cunt, cryptocurrency isn't a closed economy where one of us loses out for someone else to win.

It is, bless you anime girl poster.

Why the fuck are they called Candlestick charts
and why are the thin lines sometimes bigger than the full bars and sometimes they're the same lenght

Because they look like candlesticks.

The thin lines represent the total spread of trades made in that timeframe. the thick lines represent the trades within one standard deviation. If the thin lines are particularly long then trading has been all over the place, possibly because of idiots with fat fingers or frantic trading due to high volume or volatility.

It's to illustrate price action.
give you an idea of where things are headed.

People believe they can see patterns, and make a judgement of where where the price is going.

I've read up into Chandle stick patters, but I've seen the signals get violated time to time. So i rely more on Hard universal signals like Stoch RIS and MACD to predict bull runs, reversals and pump and dumps.

Every time I choose to ignore a signal I loose money, Because I've seen them fail and think "maybe it will be different this time".

Trading is an Art.

Someone please hard fork this And the hard fork should be the exact code as bitcoin. Fucking would be great

Great post
Great post

how do I learn all that shit

this is the pattern that I see most often.

This is OMG.

I read some books, but mostly I learned from trial and error.

Enjoy the dip and buy in low while it lasts!!!!

maybe clarify you're using heikin ashi, not standard candlestick

DELET

oh yea I Forget...

heikin ashi looks better because the ticks for Crypto trading look hectic.

lel

>bitcoin is crashing
>bitcoin cash is crashing

Fuck this shit!

thanks senpai

Relax it ain't go past 3500

It's gona look really cheap and investors are gona snatch it up.