Our time has come my children, all those loyal to me will be rewarded

Our time has come my children, all those loyal to me will be rewarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/?sort=confidence
fork.lol/pow/hashrateabs
bitcoinandtheblockchain.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/chain-death-spiral-fatal-bitcoin.html
fork.lol/pow/retarget
fork.lol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked

This faggot has officially killed the bull due to his stupid tantrum and all he’s got out of it is a overmined shitcoin that is on its way to the dumpster with every other coin right now. Fuck this ugly chinky I hope he gets assassinated

You kick my dog.

I don't know anything about blockchain technology or economics but if this ugly chink is the reason I'm losing money I hate him

Those unable to kiss my palm will be destroyed

Bitcoin cash is falling with BTC. Hopefully both die leaving only ASIC resistant coins. Hope to see Jihan and ASIC owners jumping off buildings or something.

he he he....herro, China is waking up...

Yeah i'm um just waiting a little bit is all then i'll use this perfectly good opportunity to pump my coin!

Buy BTC to hedge self.....nooooooo that would be the opposite of being racist. /s

sure losing 3/4 of the entire coin marketcap will sure do wonders for altcoins, dumbass

K yeah sorry about that. WE WILL BURN BTC AND BCC WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES, COME WITH ME CHILDREN.

bitcoin cash will moon tonight. the chinese aren't scared of blockstream propaganda like westerners.

T-the fire rises?

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/?sort=confidence

spare me your groupthink

Yes, only the most loyal can come with me

looks to me like BTC is winning this fight. The price has only dipped slightly. BCH on the other hand has been in free fall mode since this morning. Seems to be like people holding BCH are abandonding ship. Which is strange considering the speed of the BCH network and low fees. Seems like people would be leaving BTC but that's doesn't seem to be happening.

people are idiots. it's why apple is so popular.

Bear market until the end of this year...

it's bear market retard. nothing to do with nerd shit like fees and network speed, people are cashing out

this is for you all fuckers that fall for his chinkshit, only Mr skeleton can save us now

too bad the only way to trade eth on most exchanges is in btc.

theres no way out for alot of people.

you wot m8, lots of exchanges have fiat pairs for ETH now

tonight! first the eclipse, then i hit a butterfly with my car on my way to work. it always comes in 3's.

yea. if you want to pay a capital gain go right ahead.

I'm all in on BCH. It's satoshi's original vision®

hold your Bitcoin

this shitcoin bitcoin cash going down, majority of people see that original Bitcoin is King

i cashed out into tether for tonight. seriously fuck this shit.

All it takes is an eccentric billionaire to build a few more large scale farms in Iceland, and Jihan's mother will be fucked if you want, fuck.

I was on the BCH train till I found out the shit stain behind it is literally the brother of the chink fuck that my whore of an ex slept with behind my back.

So now I hope they all crash an burn

Ver and the chink are fud boogeymen

Nothing is going to overtake bitcoin, and it makes me sad that's there's only one person on this board who can barely speak English that is advising people not to buy altcoins.

>Nothing is going to overtake bitcoin

Nothing lasts forever. Bitcoin is getting old and outdated, like a 486 PC. It will be replaced with something newer and better.

Or it could be like world of warcraft.

It still sucks but people play it

>old and outdated, like a 486 PC
What is software?

Lol sounds like you're about to get cucked again by the same guy.

>It will be replaced with something newer and better.

Definitely, but the fact that people think it's gonna be Bitcoin Cash is hilarious

Right now thinking maybe IOTA if it really ends up being a good coin for payment. However I really don't think we'll see a true successor to BTC for another 5 years at least

Yeah, only solice I have is that she was an idiot enough to not tell him the computer he was using in our house was mine which had a keylogger on it cause I thought something was up while I'm away.

So really i'm only losing the BTC I stole from him. Still pissed tho

Sounds like you're actually in a win-win situation.

EVERYONE LOOK AT THE BUY/SELL WALL

BUY

BUY

BUY!

Iota fits the bill.

Maybe, but BCC is a step in the right direction. It's more an evolution than a revolution at the moment

when is king chink going to begin the pumpathon? i have work in the morning. tick tock.

the gooks are consolidating. how long will this last?

BCC might make $800 in a few hours at this rate. Holy shit

explain yourself, please.

Look at the buy/sell wall. Demand is shooting up.

This might be the pumpening

BCC JUST WON, btc is dead

all i see is consolidation between $570-618. i have noticed the wall. what makes you think they'll pump tonight?

Really? Some charts are showing $625 now

you shills

Majority of people dont wnat this Jihan shitcoin trashcoin, majority of people want Bitcoin.

Bitcoin, BTC is King.

im not that drunk dude

Just hit $630 for a second a minute ago

fork.lol/pow/hashrateabs
BTC is entering the chain death spiral. Get out while you still can.
bitcoinandtheblockchain.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/chain-death-spiral-fatal-bitcoin.html

FUCK YOUR MOTHER IF YOU WANT FUCK

What happens after BCH difficulty adjusts upward +300%?
fork.lol/pow/retarget
BTC would be 156% more profitable to mine then
fork.lol/

Good damn I love that screen shot. To think someone dropped minimum $3k on that garbage

Save it and pin it on your wall along with your reply as a constant reminder that you fucked up.

I dropped 2k (all I had) at $200. I wish I could have bought 100.

>mah garbage

flippening when?

> It will be replaced with something newer and better.

what is Ethereum

Now.

BTC is $660 in some exchanges now.

BCASH AS ASTUTE NON-BUTTHURT SCORNED FAGGOTS CALL IT IS FALLING

SELL NAO!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bitcoin will be worth sub 1k usd in 37 days