WHAT IS HAPPENIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNG?

BITCOIN WHY?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/?sort=confidence
genesis-mining.com/
hashflare.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

quick! everyone trade for Ethereum!

your new is showing

big players pumping

Fucking lel

>not using Brave

Crashing this plane

Dont know what that is I use Firefox

>babby's first retrace from bull run

Buy alts you cuck. Jesus Christ

Bloated piece of shit.

If it hits 3k I'm going to buy a shit tone

Literally that retarded gook dumping. It will be back to normal in an hour.

DAY RSI is low it will looks extremely Cheap.

At $3500 and it will look extremely cheap ans it will bet bided up back into $4,000

£ or $?

Locked and loaded

That's what happen when Veeky Forums decides to pump Shitcoin Trash.

I bought it at 4400 USD. You faggots told me it will reach 7500 USD

>he bought near the ATH

Take a nice dirt nap and think about what you did

well lambo aint cheap

It will retard

oh man dude you better sell...buddy from hong kong told me, they are taking bitcoin down to $1200 to shake everyone out.
So glad i sold at 4020

chill bro. Just concentrate on acquiring more bitcoin through trading shitcoins. It'll be back up in no time.

If you ever bought Bitcoin chances are you're buying at ATH

I didn't but bitcoin personally.

I bought hash mining contracts that lock in a constant return on investment.

So I can get But coin and drop it into my fav alt to grow my portfolio.

And another contract to accumulate hash power.

I'm up to 27 th/s now.

>hash mining contracts

I'm not familiar ....what are they?

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/?sort=confidence

The end of Blockstream is nigh.

You pay a Company to hash for you.

They keep a percentage of the profits as (maintenance fees) and you keep the rest.

This contract will last for ever. However you will see diminishing returns as time goes on. I'm accumulating hash power to to makeup for it. as soon as hit 100Th/s I'll get cashing 50% of the profits on every pay out.

I don't have the time or money to setup a mining rig so I did this instead.

your buddy is an idiot

More info? how much does this cost? how and where can i do it? pls gibe da spoonfeed

genesis-mining.com/
They fees are low for butCoin, but expensive mining contracts. I use it for regular income, i'ts netting about $10 a day on a $1,9000 Investment I play to buy more.

hashflare.io/
their maintenance fees are a bit high but have a reinvest feature, Average $25 a day on a $3,0000 mining contract. On every Payout is increases my hash power.

There are many many more places where you can buy mining contracts.

So I average $35 a day.

ROI is 5% a week

Most cloud mining platforms are exit scams.

These companies have been around for 3+ years and advertise widely. And have hundreds of reviews. from Various places.

that looks fishy.. why would they get payed LESS than mining their own BTC?

By the peak of Mt. Gox it too had been around for 3+ year and advertised widely.

>BTC is dea-

Think of like buying stock from a company.

You give them money to make money and they pay you.

I would like to know this too. Seems to me they should just mine themselves and keep everything.

dead cat bounce

still, wouldn't be more profitable to just keep all btc for them, as said?

longest dead cant bounce in history

This crash is sponsored by:

good god he was right
see you at $1200

Nope. People just want the crypto my boy. Whoever caused the crash was some jew who fought the rest would follow. You're wrong jewman, the people know crypto is the best way to escape from (((you))). Looks like all you did was miss out on some future gains. You can always FOMO buy back in though.

>keep BTC
>O shit it's dropping
>Sell
>comes back
>buy
>drops again

Nawwww
Will be too tempted to trade it.

Again I will be receiving BTC at any market value be it cheap or expensive.

my ROI will be 100% in 6 months. How sure will I expect BTC to double by then?

I could go sideways for a long time.

You guys are dealing with pros.....

Goldman Sachs are eating your lunch for breakfast..... poor noobs losing all your money to pros.

LMAO

What program/site is that?

this

the newbs are being fleeced right now while (((gs))) buys up the weak butts

Appreciate you showing this but this really aint worth it if you're not investing thousands of dollars, what if you get fucked and the difficulties increase on everything you've paid mining for?
Also genisis contracts only last 2 years, they're not "forever" fyi

>BTC crashing
>BCC stable and sitting around $600

calm down, it's just the midweek dip

>stable
>down 17%

lol

Fucking this!

looks like cryptowat.ch

>monday
>midweek

Sarcasm went over your head I see.

Just wait faggot.

history tells us to BUY MORE BTC RIGHT NOW BEFORE ITS WAY TOO LATE.

10K HERE WE COME

kek

It's always midweek somewhere in the world. Lrn2 timezones.

Wew

Glad I'm not the only one that sees. Any time there's an ATH or approaching, naturally the market's flooded with volume, mostly from newbies that want to get in. When ROI doesn't triple in 3 hours, they get shaky, and play right into the hands of the investment institutions that pick up stock for pennies on the dollar.

This is nothing new. Stop panic selling shit, people. There's always a price correction after a serious pump (and if 300% increase in a few months at BTC's level isn't a serious pump, nothing is). Just hold your shit.

FWIW, think long-term. We're seriously overdue for a recession. Congress raised debt ceiling twice since the last one, mortgages and housing prices are at the same stupid-high levels they (relatively) they were 10 years ago because everybody's flipping property now and taking on mortgages they can't afford to sell houses to people that can't afford them, and yet real wages have stayed more or less the same.

Canada's already starting to see the effects. Toronto housing prices have dropped an average of $200K over the last four months. Think about that. 2% of Canada's GDP is from fucking realtor fees. 5% is tied up in home renos.

Stop and think about those numbers for a bit. Recession is literally right around the corner.

What happens when we hit recession? Value of central bank currencies plummets. Naturally, your BTC value increases drastically against it, and it gets a bonus increase in value because now you've got a coin that isn't actively fucking plummeting.

hodl you fuckers. Stop trying to daytrade the base currency that every other currency is paired with. Daytrade alts if you want and buy BTC with profits, but you should only ever be buying in at dips, not selling at ATH.

good advice. thanks for your words.

How do you fuckers get scared so fast and easily? This shit is a no-brainer, just hold like we've been telling you for like 5 years.
I swear, this weak-handedness is what causes these "crashes". Does that register to you? Do you understand the relationship between your selling and price action?
When you sell at a low ask you are causing downward price movement. You are causing the very thing which scares you so much.

What is it? Are you reading too much fud? Seriously. Guarantee most of the people fudding btc have a vested interest i.e. they hold depressed shitcoins, they want to buy cheaper, or are short btc.

No one will part me from my bitcoin, period.

>I bought it at 4400 USD
thanks for your lunch money, kid

This

t. scared hodler

Thank you for your remix of the alphabet.

>was gonna listen to you guys and invest in bitcoin a few days ago
>haven't gotten around to it yet
>pic related, my face now

>referencing Canadian real estate market when you don't have the slightest clue what the fuck you're talking about

Not at all. My average is 2200. 2200.
I won't be scared unless it stabilized at sub 1800.
My principle is cashed, in other words this is all free money to me. If btc is zero tomorrow I have lost nothing.

I'd rather be a holder anyway than a fool who buys high sells low.

am canadian banker

legit scary how 90% of people have a (very) negative net worth here

you're a cunt if you don't see bright as daylight how fucked we are

just bought $50 into the dip. Thanks bruh

this meme won't stop being funny

kek

I said Canada's STARTING to see the effects. Toronto's housing situation is beyond fucked right now. Sales are down 50% from a couple months ago, and the average price of a house sold in Toronto is down $200K from 4 months back.

Think about that.

The average person who bought a detached home in Toronto lost almost a quarter million over 4 months.

Now, these houses aren't selling in Toronto, but do you know where houses are selling? Smaller cities (Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, Milton, etc) around Toronto, and these houses are being bought by people looking to get out of Toronto but still be a short drive away! Toronto citizens are buying houses in surrounding cities but can't get rid of their Toronto homes worth dick!

Here's a fun fact for you: A recent poll states that for 75% of Canadians, if their mortgage payment had to increase even 10% (JUST 10%), they'd default.

That's not a good situation at all.

Here's another bit of shit storm brewing to add on to it: Ontario wants to raise the minimum wage to $15/hr across the board within a year (it's currently $11.40). Homeowners aren't working minimum wage jobs, they're either running businesses (small or large), or working for larger corporations. A sudden wage hike like that inevitably results in some businesses shutting down (no way around it, a lot of small businesses scrape by as is), businesses which are owned by homeowners.

The Vanguard group in Canada has been calling for a hike in the overnight rate, citing economic growth and increased amount of jobs (ha).

So, now you've got small business owners that are closing their business, with a mortgage that's increasing. What do you think will happen?

Its over. RIP

My wallet is ready to buy more. Very excite.

Cloud mining is a scam, all these scams depend making revesting as attractive as possible - they're the equivalent of $1 scratch offs where you'll occasionally win $1. If I already have the mining hardware, and I'm already mining, why am I going to let you pay me for a share that's worth more than you're paying me?

Exactly. People must be retarded to think people with mining rigs rent out their hash rates for a lower price than the return they could be making for themselves.

>If I already have the mining hardware
and if they dont? what if they want to expand the amount of capital that have to expand their collection of rigs, and allow outside investors to help build out their hardware for them in exchange for a percentage of the profits? you know, sort of like an.. investment? they could have a gigafactory full of hardware, but if they could also have another gigafactory full of hardware paid for by investors that returns 50% of the profits of their own funded rigs, why wouldnt they do that?

TEATHERBEAR RISING

FUCKING TOLD YOU AND YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME

shhhh don't tell them
only way people will learn is if (((Goldman Sachs))) burns them a time or 3

>trying to compare the initial investment to deposited fiat instead of accumulating more BTC for free
>buy high and (((hold)))

HODL

> not providing any factual evidence

TITS OR GTFO - WOMEN

Incredible time to buy at the moment

Pictures help these morons understand a little better.

They're like children. More pictures, less words.

Wish I had cash. Was not expecting every coin on coinbase to drop.

It really is. I don't have anything freed up right now for cash except my credit card. I usually try to avoid using it because of that fee, but goddamn is this dip tempting

crypto is like that gameshow where they let you run into the store and grab as much shit as you can in 60 seconds.

Sure wish marginal trading was on, i would love to be longing right now.

Literally what is (((hodl)))? You're keeping (((Goldman-Sachs))) and other (((investment bankers))) from buying up loads of coins at a discount by holding.

Sure, you can day trade if you want, but trying to call the actual tops and bottoms instead a range that you buy into is a fool's game. You miss your goal by like, $10 and then it shoots up again and you're pink wojaking it up.

6/10 made me reply.

This gif is literally one of the reasons I started with crypto. It's been going well enough for me so far and I want as much BTC as possible when it all comes crumbling down.

Bout to drop through 3600 rip