Friendly Reminder

Friendly reminder that while you losers are chasing cryptocurrency, those of us who are mature investors have made 20%+ over the past year putting our money in the 4 horseman.

>b..but BTC is up 400%!!1!!1!
yeah but you arent.

I am

nocoiners are such a pathetic breed

imagine bragging about making 20%

fucking lol, i made 35% today with ripple

>20+%

I'm up 781% in three months. Weak bait. Please try harder.

But you're not making 35% everyday.

Let's see you do it again.

I'm up 10x since Jan 1.

And I own the 4.

I am

$200 + 20% = $220.

Nice gainz, faggit.

I quadrupled my investments with antshare in a matter of days.

i bought BTC at 1k so suck my dig fag

Lol, ok thanks.

stockcucks

>i made 20% on my investment from 10000 years ago

coiners

>i made 20% on my buy 2 hours ago, it's a slow day

Coiners make 20% in one day and lose 80% the next.

I legitimately feel sorry for you.

Bitcoin would have to crash 80% in order for me to actually lose my investment. There is a near zero chance that that will happen.

Meanwhile, your investment is guaranteed to dip below 20% some time in the not so distant future, because your shitty stocks are controlled by the U.S. Federal reserve and they're trying hard to crash your worthless stocks.

>$200 + 20% = $220.

the absolute state of american education

yeah somehow EVERYONE is up 400% and bought into crypto at just the right time...

>$200 + 20% = $220.
Not even op but:
$200 + 20% = $240 lol

uhh you know that 200 + 20% is 240 right?

>made 20%+ over

wtf are these gains for ants?!

>$200+20%=$220
>=$220
>$220

kek you retard most of us have made something like 2000% just this month.

Even after failing miserably at trading alts I've still more than doubled my initial investment in the past three months.
Get out of here with your boring stocks.

I have made 20% in a few minutes buying ath

>4 horseman
>BTC
>ETH
>NEO
>LTC

Just buy tech sector stocks/ETFs and you'll win over time. Glad I bought 200 shares back in 2014. Not in lambo land, but it's nice pocket change.

My IRA is 75% in FTEC, Fidelity's Technology ETF. Relatively new, price per share still pretty low. Up about 25% rn.

I miss the old Veeky Forums when we used to talk about stocks, which IRA makes since, 401k contributions, and jobs with high paying salaries.

Now its just abunch of 18 year olds talking about which shitcoin to buy bc daddy just give him a $100 allowance.

>%20
kek. I do that a week at minimum if the market isn't being shit. Then when you do notice a pump starting or buy before good news spreads and you make %60 in a night.

Stay "mature" though

There needs to be a /crypto/ sub forum or some shit.

Anyways getting back to the discussion...I'm a little jealous that your expense ratio is lower than mine (I have Vanguard Information Technology ETF ( VGT )). I mean it's not earthshattering but still a 0.016% difference counts. And holy shit that PPS is only 44? I might consider buying into that come this week's paycheck.

Or you could use 1% of the effort/knowledge you use/have in investing and actually bring in a decent amount of money by the end of the year.

I'm all for long term investments but this shit is literally the easiest money I've made in my lifetime

Yeah man, take a look at Fidelity's sector ETFs. They were created sometime in 2013-2014, and still have a really low pps and one of the lowest expense ratios. Some of my favorites:

FTEC - Technology
FNCL - Financials
FHLC - Healthcare
FMAT - Materials
FENY - Energy

Fidelity has adapted to the times and is no longer only focused on actively managed funds. Used to be a vanguard and ishares guy, but I have converted to Fido. Huge fan.

>He is buying overpriced stocks.
Kek, see you on the streets after the next crash.

Yeah I'm currently in Vanguard VGT ETF (Tech), VFH (Financials), and Total Stock Market VTI ETF. I mean I prefer the ETFs as there are more tax advantages to them, and I think going with a lower entry ETF like Fidelity may be the right move for me next.

Tech sector ETF is gonna boom. Not sure on financials, but Healthcare may be the next big mover. Thanks again for the info.

enjoy your dotcom bubble 2 electric boogaloo

I'm up 300% since starting 2 months ago. Unironically all from Veeky Forums discussion.

nice, no problem bud.

also, for total stock market ETFs, take a peak at SCHB. In terms of large indexes, Schwab has the lowest expense ratios. They just dont do sector ETFs for some reason.

SCHB
SCHD
SCHX
SCHG
SCHA
SCHH

good luck my friend

Schwab is nice but it feels a bit slow moving. I'd rather go with something that has a higher return. Thanks again and good luck to you too.

You too.

Dude are you retarded.....put 4000 USD into District0X at 1.5 cents each, it's not at 17 cents.

Put like 20 grand into project 0X, it went up from 4.8 cents to 50 cents in less than a week, down to 35 after the initial excitement.

Only retards are playing in stocks right now. This is where startups are raising money. Youve never been in the ground floor of anything in your life...why not get in on the ground floor with the rest of us lolllllllllllllll

but i'm 50% up in my stock portfolio this year and 200% up in my crypto after ~1.5 months

hey bob

by that logic, if everyone is in "on the ground floor"...is it really the ground floor?

Within the crypto space there is plenty of room for judgement about good projects. It's unregulated, people lose thousands every day because they're not taht bright or their eyes were too big for their stomach. But get in on the ground floor of something good , something that will be foundational in the space, and it's almost like getting into amazo in 1997.

One thing is for sure, with stocks, you NEVER get in on the ground floor.

and i would add there's very few people comparatively in crypto compared to stocks, so yes, it is the ground floor. everyone on Veeky Forums is in it because they know stocks are comparatively for chumps right now. "value investors" lol....when my portfolio goes up to 600k USD and i sell it all nad put it into index funds then i'll be a value investor. until then, fuck stocks.

>I refuse to believe gains better than mine
I just don't get it.
Why not seek opportunities wherever you can?
You act like a purist.

FAAG?

sure convinced me. Mountains of proof there.
Also, how much of your rent have you paid with Digiarkeo?

How consistently do you make that though? What's your net profit for 6 months.

Also how many nights out have you paid for with those wins?

Nice. I bet you haven't had to work to pay for groceries in a long time.

So how's that lambo?

>BTC
>ETH
>LTC
>XMR

fixed that for ya

thats actually the safest 4 crypto to invest in right now