This includes BCC, BCC and ofcourse BBC

Everything except MNE

Buy now and profit

market down to 140b, 5b down. Yikes

WHAT IS HAPPENING

I hurt myself today
to see if I still bleed

Why is this habbening?

The solar eclipse has caused a paradigm shift. Hold on tight to those bags, anons. It's going to be a long night.

>sell off NEO profits for BTC
>BTC drops
Why didn't I sell it for ETH...

THIS HAPPENS TWICE A MONTH FUCKING NEWFAGS

why did i ever buy into buttcoins. fuckin shitcoins. FUCK

I TOLD YOU NIGGERS TO BUY ETH.

HURRY THERE'S STILL TIME BEFORE 3X

you dont understand, all this market needs is a small dip and a catalyst (like bbc/btc shitshow) and people will panic sell in droves. you will see

bitcoin will bounce from these levels

Lol, just sold all of my BTC for ETH.

Fuck it im out. Had like $360 in altcoins and $250 in Allegro. Now im down to $280. This is pretty meager since I cashed out my $1000s but still $80 is too much. Im just gonna get some accutane for my bacne and fuck a decent prostitute. Hopefully allegro moons

wow really

MAKE IT STOP

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

ahhh as usual Veeky Forums sells the dip.

this is because this Jihann and hes BCC scamcoin

>mfw all in Litecoin

BUY THE DIP RETARDS
BUY THE DIP

Market's bleeding?
Excellent

Most likely friend. Lets go to pastaland together

Fucking idiot. It's still down from .17 to .11 btc over the past month

Just hold on you idiot. No point in cashing out at a loss. If you really need the money you shouldnt be in crypto anyway.

How the fuck is anything crashing?

I'm like 600% now on Minereum. Not even larping. Why the fuck aren't you guys buying this? It's going to $30. People are Ddossing Livecoin trying to buy more ffs.

Uh, because it's not on Bittrex?

i cant sleep!

>some miner coin
useless to us

the bubble has finally popped for good
its over

You stupid fucking niggers. Bitcoin just spent the last month mooning like crazy. This is a correction and comparatively a drop in the bucket. How long it goes and what to do about it is up for debate. But it's not dying or being replaced anytime soon.

This.

I fucking hate biz now. So full of annoying newfags.

>bitcoin only up 100% since 2 months ago
W A K E M E U P

Idiots. It's on Cryptopia. If you buy it, you'll make like 1000% but you can stay poor if you want instead.

>he doesn't know

Buy the high!

The eclipse has spoken. BTC to sub $2000 before the end of this month.

It's too risky for me, I should've gotten in earlier. Sorry user.

but it's already moon 342% today. why would it moon more?

Holy shit guys, sell all of your bags fast. ALL OF IT. this shit is going sub 0 before the end of this day. Screenshot this! SELL SELL SELL.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kill yourself retard. This happens twice a month

BTC is correcting down the $3,000

be ready

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENNING

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Remember, buy High sell Low

I'd love this, felt bad about buying at 4k
Either way I'll probably have to make a purchase at whatever it actually stops at tonight

What do I buy on the dips this time?

>He doesn't know

Sitting here comfy buying omg dips with fiat.