MNE IS GOING TO $30 IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!

Just so you newfags are aware, what MNE (Minereum) is doing right now (up 200% in less than an hour) is what an ACTUAL mooning looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg21077409#msg21077409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PnD get out OP

The dev has released news, that's why it's pumping

Retard. The dev released an update about the new ICO where 1 ETH gets you the same amount as 10 MNE. And the new coin ART will have an ICO Factory service so it's actually valuable.

$30 isn't just some random number here. It's what MNE is going to so long as its 10% of ETH.

Aaaand we're at $4.05 now.

IT JUST KEEPS GOING UP HOLY SHIT!

If I put in $50 now, how much could I expect to make?

$450. Like I said, going to $30.

Oh shit it's almost $5.00 now so a little less. Wow that was fast.

how do I buy?

MNE's trade traffic just crashed livecoin

Glad I've been holding this

Feels good user

Livecoin.net

Right now MNE purchases have singlehandedly kind of flooded the Livecoin site now though so you need to get in quickly.

Anyone thinking OP is full of shit:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg21077409#msg21077409

the site is fucked. Guess I'll miss out on this. Fuck.

how long do I have to sign up before it's not worth it. The worthless site won't work.
Fuggg

>livecoin.net

Gross.

That alone is why I won't invest. Fuck buggy exchange sites that can't handle some traffic.

already back up lol

I'm on. do I buy mne/btc??

it's on hitbtc
livecoin
cryptopia

WERE GOING TO 30

BUY BUY BUY

BREAK THAT WALL

Am I too late?

pls help

Kek I managed to get my buy order filled

Feels good, but that site is fucking terrible

It'll probably go down again

yes dude, at least look up the coin first and check

Minereum (MNE)

What is this vitrual reality i live in that means i always sell the low and buy the ATH?

Yeah. Go to the MNE market and buy. Not hard. There's still plenty of time til $30.

It's on Cryptopia and HitBTC too...but anyway just relax and enjoy the ride to $30. It might dip a little but that IS where we are headed so nothing to worry about.

SORRY, I DONT FALL FOR SCAMS

how many mne could I get with 50

Just hold until $30. It WILL go to $30.

Oh and another thing. That ICO coming up will be burning all the MNE it receives. that's right. Burning it, not keeping it.

Like 10...Come on now.

This sounds like shilling but...fuck man, he's right. Not only will the ICO push for a MNE price equilibrium with ETH (about 30 dollars), all MNE contributed to the ICO will be permanently destroyed. Crazy.

WHEN is it going to $30?
If the answer isn't today tomorrow or the day after, then you can keep your pump and dump, I'll buy on the dip.

Does this shitcoin have any merit of its own?

Shill me softly.

Okay fuck it let's do this

This is legit, not gonna hold to the top, you can make an easy 50% gain on this right away and get out.

>I'll buy on the dip
Kek. It's going to $30 within a week or 2 maximum. Relax.

It's not a shitcoin...at all.

It has the Token creation service. It makes token creation easy and fast. Also the Minereum World app is coming.

How the fuck do I add money to my account on here to buy?

Do Cryptopia. Signed up in 5 minutes with only my email and can send over a bitcoin daily. Riding this bitch to the mooooooon!!!

fuck this fucking site. Im a newb and this shit is not newb friendly at all, lol. I need a voucher code to deposit funds? the fuck?

>not waiting to get to at least $20

dont be a pussy

Is anybody available to chat on email or a chat app or something to help me :/ Im brand new at this shit. I don't know how to do this. I just wanna try with 50 dollars.

pls I just want to go to the moon with someone for once

Do you have any Bitcoins? Any crypto at all? If not you need to go do that first. Go to a site like Gemini.com or Coinbase.com or something and start there.

Thank you. I've got coin base. I'll get $50 worth of btc.
Am I gonna miss this at all

You should be fine. But BTC is extremely slow to transfer. Buy either ETH or LTC because you're going to need to move it to another exchange to buy these other coins....

OP....where is this being P&D from?

I've already am at a loss. I thru 1k @ your shillage and the coins volume plummeted.

at least tell me who and how many people are shilling this? or did the dump occur already.

Coinbase is making me verify my card. Cant have any coins today. :/

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU COINBASE RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

let me add to this:

i guess i'm mostly confused how the value the ICO set would cause this coin to rise to 30?

at most I could see a bump to $10
enlighten me?>

oh shit. im in.

KEK

Maybe wait more than 5 minutes

>he fell for yet another pajeet scam coin

It's not a fucking P&D. People are buying it up for the ICO that's coming up because the dev has essentially made 1 ETH = 10 MNE in the ICO.

Stop assuming everything a fucking PND. This is a coin with value that's finally gaining some well-deserved momentum.

Here's why. The ICO will burn all MNE it gets. Not give it to the devs. Burn it. Forever. So MNE's value will rise as its supply decreases dramatically. That's the plan.

You can either trade MNE or ETH for the ICO. If the price of MNE is less than 30 bucks, you get WAY more value for your purchase if you buy the ICO with MNE. Therefore, the price of MNE should rise to equilibrium with ETH in anticipation of the ICO, as to close the "loophole" of buying with MNE for cheap.

Okay done, how to I buy MNE with etc though? the only option on the site is buy with btc.

Transfer your ETH or LTC to the exchange with MNE. Then sell it on the site for BTC and buy MNE with the BTC....the fees are negligible. Or find an exchange like Cryptopia which has MNE/LTC pairs and do it that way instead. Both are fine.

Teach me how and I'll buy

So I clicked on "deposit ETH" on livecoin.net for eth/mne

I deposited it from my coin base account. It still says I have 0 eth??

....you send bitcoin or any other accepted coin to your account on livecoin, and then buy MNE.

Transfer to Cryptopia or Livecoin exchanges and buy. Not hard...

Look at the transaction on etherscan by searching for the address and wait for it to confirm..... give it like 30 minutes to confirm. ETH isn't all that fast. But it will get there.

well I've never bought a coin in my life. Where do I start

You could just cut out the middle man, and transfer your ETH directly to the shills. Since that's what you're essentially doing here anyways.

Will I still be able to make a profit on this in 30 min?

Thank you so much btw for helping me through this trial by fire haha.

I just saw it fall from $4.80 to $3.33 and now it's back up to $4.30

What's the right time to buy? Will it fall sub-$4 again, or will it shoot up to $10 in an hour?

that only happened because livecoin crashed momentarily

go to coinbase

It's going up, I wouldn't worry about that

Look at the resistance and support lines. It crashed exactly to the former peak. now it is shooting up to seek a new peak.

This is easy guys..

>tfw only have $98 worth of bitcoin to put into this

Eh, an overall profit of $300 after taxes isn't bad. It's a shame I'm not a whale and can't invest $10,000 of my money into this.

I'm putting in about $50. Mostly just a test run to try out this crypto thing. How much profit post tax will I walk away with? like $20?

>paying taxes over your cryptocoins
lol

ok, without tax? 40?

I'm in! Thanks to everyone who helped. One last question, so that I don't fuck it up when its time to sell: Do I just transfer back to my etc account?

What do you keep saying ETC for?

When you want to sell, sell for BTC and then you can go buy something else with it... If you really insist on cashing back out to fiat, then you can transfer the BTC back to coinbase or something, sure.

eth*

when should I sell?

lol... nice cuck site. go to gemanini there exchange is best

This is all assuming people will actually want it at the ICO price of $30. What if people just don't buy the ICO?

PUMPED AND DUMPED

this sounds way too good to be true

>The dev released an update about the new ICO where 1 ETH gets you the same amount as 10 MNE

Explain to me how that makes 10 MNE worth 1 ETH

See

Why the fuck does it tells me i have no balance when i'm going to buy?? On Cryptopia btw

Anybody wanna get on telegram? Help a brother out with when to sell? Im going through a trial by fire right now

Sell when we're approaching $30. What is wrong with you? We're still 75% down from ATH and the coin has only gotten more valuable. Relax.

It stands to reason that you want to hold until the Artemine ICO date is close. The date has yet to be announced.

>Whats wrong with you
I'm multitasking between some work and this crypto think I know nothing about. I'm a retard when it comes to crypto. Sperging is gonna happen
Thanks m8 I'll keep a close watch.

But what if people just decide it's not worth $30? Like just because the eth cost is $300 doesn't mean the mne cost has to be. The mne cost could stay lower and people would just only buy with that.

>mfw i live in one of the 5 out of 50 states they don't do service in
Fucking kill me.

I don't get how this is going to force the price up.

Let's say the developer said you could buy it for 1 ETH or 3 MNE (instead of 30). Would that automatically make MNE shoot up to $106? I don't get this line of logic.

I offer for sale 1x KEK for 1 ETH or 1 BTC, therefore the value of ETH will parity BTC

It's not a guarantee but if you were interested in participating in the ICO wouldn't you want to get the most bang for your buck? The way you do that is buying mne. It's in the ICO participants best interest to keep buying until at least $30

It's like if I was at a grocery store and they gave me the option to pay $100 USD in yen or $50 USD in USD. I'd say fuck the yen, I'll just buy in USD. That wouldn't suddenly cause USD to double.

I get that this is putting buying pressure on mne because it's the cheaper way to participate but $30 nme is not guaranteed by that.

The question is: How much can this be exploited if MNE DOESN'T change in price?

Let's say it stays at $5 and doesn't move whatsoever. What's stopping whales from buying $10000 in MNE, trading MNE for ART, trading ART for ETH, cashing out ETH, buying MNE, and repeating the process ad infinitum for infinite gains?

Is there a law against this, or would this scenario actually be possible?

Do you idiots not understand how arb works? The bonehead ICO decks basically said a dime is worth the same as a dollar and are treating the value the same. It's not "free money" because they'll end up holding massive bags when they sell their coins and the price of MNE collapses overnight