WHOS BUYING THE BITCOIN DIP RIGHT NOW

WHOS BUYING THE BITCOIN DIP RIGHT NOW

REPORT IN

I'm waiting until 3500. So far this has been easy and I only started four months ago. Just buy the dip. It's that easy. It will get close to 3,500, maybe a bit lower, maybe a bit higher, then it will go to 5,000. Repeat at higher numbers next time.

Not yet, let's see what we're in for, more interested in an XRP dip with the new angle

Thinking about it.....

Fuck me

I bought today morning lads

Fuck fuck fuck fuck

I bought 0.15 ETH during the previous dip.

I bought last night because I did not want to wait. My alt was about to brake out and up 10 percent with bitcoin dropping 200 dollars. I like how I'm good at this

dip = bought
.13 btc at $3840
feels good MANNNNN

I bought 1 coin at 3.85k, how did I do Bitmarines?

very good user. In a year when one BTC is $25k you will be feelin good.

Nice buy

I hope you guys are talking about the real bitcoin

just threw some into ETH and am def also waiting to see BTC hover around 3500 before throwing into that

everybody buys in somewhere
its been less than 24hrs for you strengthen your hands do some squeeze exercises

>caring about gets on Veeky Forums

watch this

3.79k buy-in reporting

I BLEW IT

Waiting for it to go lower, or for another company to announce that they'll take it in lieu of currency.

Then I"ll throw some play-money at it.

uh well anyone still wanting to buy the dip, looks like the sale's back on...

It ain't done dropping

Fuck I bought 75$ worth when it was 3800. Going to put $24 more when it falls more

this ain't a dip it's a death spiral

What's the new angle?

lol, is your crypto budget "coins collected from urinals" or what?

>buying the king of shit coins.

No thanks, I only buy Ethereum

Anyone can create own token on the network

>buying the king of shit coins.

gonna wait a little longer, a big dip in a few hours isnt gonna immediately recover. gonna buy around 34-35

Think there will be another dip, waiting for that one to stick my dick into

recovering

Dead cat bounce or is it actually coming back

Does 3800 count?

>babby's first dip

>ALWAYS BET AGAINST THE TREND!!!!
that's the Veeky Forums way

This is not a normal dip based on price speculation, the dip is happening because BTC is fundamentally broken on a functional level. Get out while you still can.

I'm investing in Ether.

Does everything BTC does but 100000x better.

Stay salty in 2009

5050aud
~3700usd
feels good mang

You are horrible fudder. If anyone is paying you for it, he should definitely be paying you less than he is now.

Think it might go a little bit further just because of the ridiculous block time and completely empty blocks of BCH right now. Let the miners make a quick, easy buck there until the difficulty changes and then they'll move back to BTC once difficulty adjusts. Most bchtards are clueless that this actually happens and what they're seeing is temporary. Enjoy the cheap BTC while this is happening.

I mean no one can time the market. I'm guessing 3,500 but it could be 3,800. Just buy when it starts to get support.

No it's completely normal to be paying an average $2.27 per transaction and having to wait between 12hours - 3 days for your transaction to be processed.

Totally cool bro bitcoin to the moon.

Meanwhile the smart money is buying Bitcoin Cash.

>smart money
You mean gooks money

bought $270 AUD at 3930.54, before, not after the dip (it started to rise around there and i thought it was gonna keep going up, but it dipped further, i knew it wouldn't keep going down so i kept calm and didn't panic sell)

with the biliions of dollars invested and years of planning.
still expecting people to believe (blocksteam) never prepared or saw this coming.
we gonna make it

Quick guys buy XMR! It's going to explode!

oh nice you noticed the chinks aren't as cucked as westerners, I could have told you that.

Meanwhile look at the BTC mining share and you'll notice it's completely full of gook miners, your argument is invalid.

So the choice is between kike niggers and gook niggers? OK, kikes got there first and are richer than gooks so I'll stay with BTC. You really helped me make my decision easier than I thought it was going to be.