What's his name again?

what's his name again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUEdh00aZ9s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bombing_during_World_War_II#The_British_later_in_the_war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Military_Tribunal_for_the_Far_East
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sir Arthur "If Britannia Still Has A Mast, Dresden Gets The Blast" Harris

Bomber Harris. Is it that hard to forget?

Sir Arthur "About to burn some Kraut" Harris

Drop 'Em Johnny

War Criminal.

Fighter Harry

Sir Arthur "Great British Bake Off" Harris

Was he ever a pilot of a bomber?

This.

Sir Arthur "Shoo shoo, wehraboo" Harris

Ordinance O'Reilly

Payload Piper

Forced bait meme

>Dude, Dresden LMAO

/pol/ trigger. the meme

lol

>The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

>my crimes are worthless comparing yours.

Sir Arthur "having fun with a bombing run" Harris

>talk shit now reap the whirlwind

>Doctor Mengele I'm SS
>He wasn't alone
>You don't get to bring friends
>They're not my friends
>It's okay, no charge for them
>And why would I want them?
>They work for the Anglo, the madman
>Bomber?
>Dah
>Get them on board I'll call it in
>The plan I just filed with the Furher lists me, my men, and Doctor Mengele here, but only one of you
>First one to talk gets to stay out of Auchwitz
>Who paid you to grab Doctor Mengele
>He didn't burn so good why don't we try next?
>Tell me about Harris, why does he reap the whirlwind?
>Lotta loyalty for a member of the RAF
>Or perhaps he's wondering why a Nazi would shoot a man before throwing him in the oven
>At least you can talk, who are
>It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan
>Nobody cared who I was until we got on the mainland
>If I invade England will you die?
>It would be extremely painful
>You're a big airforce
>For you
>Was getting caught part of your plan? What's the next step?
>Fire bombing this city
>WITH NO SURVIVORS

Arthur "Anne Frank gets the gas? Frankfurt's getting glassed" Harris

Beautiful...

Sir Arthur "Ten Ton Teutonic Terror" Harris

DO IT AGAIN

>Arthur "Kraut Cooker" Harris
>Arthur "I love the scent of burnt Krauts in the morning" Harris

Arthur "Going to town on the Teutons" Harris

Arthur "I wouldn't have done anything had I known I would have become some Jew's attempt at trolling on a Bhutanese Go and Kira rating forum" Harris

More of a makeshift bomber
"He said of his service in India that he first became involved in bombing during the usual annualNorth West Frontiertribesmen trouble. In Mesopotamia he commanded aVickers Vernonsquadron. "We cut a hole in the nose and rigged up our own bomb racks and I turned those machines into the heaviest and best bombers in the command".

fuck, some words got stuck together, it's still readable though

What the FUCK user what happened to your brain when you typed that.

>this can't be happening, I'm the masterrace here!

Arthur "dindu nuffin" Harris.

Sir Arthur "Crispy Krauts" Harris

Sir Arthur "Kraut Crematorium" Harris

Sir Arthur "Burn' em till they Learn" Harris

Arthur "dropping tons on teutons" Harris

sir arthur "very merry ashing jerries" harris
sir arthur "twice the fun smoking huns" harris
sir arthur "germs fated to be incinerated" harris

Sir Arthur "35,000 is arousing'" Harris

Sir Arthur "Wash the Bosch off the pavement" Harris

Sir Arthur "Hansel and Gretel eat molten metal" Harrs

Sir Arthur "one less german, one less vermin" Harris

Sir Arthur "flash german trash" Harris

>t. Edgy anglo memer

Sir Arthur "Making Hamburger out of Hamburg" Harris

The defensor of britanistan

Bomb yourself anglo

Sir Arthur "BBQed saurkraut Dresden-style" Harris

Holy kek underrated

after you, continental pleb :D

Anyway ahmed, enjoy your caliphate.

Sure it was a war crime, but Germany still deserved it

The Pathan lives in India. India is a hot, strange country. It's full of wily Pathans and they're up to wily things, which is why I always wear spurs, even in cold weather. Now, my advice to you is always to keep your rifle strapped to a suitable portion of your body - your leg is good. Otherwise, you'll find the wily Pathan will strip himself mother-naked, grease himself all over - slippery as an eel - make off with your rifle, which is a crime. Any questions so far, or can we take gas?

The British Army has always fought the wily Pathan. Stripped mother-naked, under the tent brailings like a snake, he is.

had it actually occurred

yeah OP, keep saving your thread from 404ing.

first of all, 45 % of his crews never returned home from their missions - therefor he was the "Butcher"

also amazing that Bomber Command's crews were denied a separate campaign medal by their officials

not just german cities were destroyed but also french, italian, austrian, czech, polish ...

moral of the bombed people didn´t decrease but reversed

Harris himself felt aggrieved after the war without any useful assignment or charity from his country

He was the only commander-in-chief who did not become a peer

without an heir his only son died in 1996, at which date the `Baronetcy of Harris´ from 1953 became extinct

Harris memorial was defiled several times with red color ... in Britain btw.

the destoyed cities and industries gave post war (West-)Germany the chance to rebuilt and optimize its infrastucture giving employment for years to come

... and last but not least btw. even the meme slogan "do it again" are leftists creations from the 68ers Made in West-Germany

> Bomber Harris do it again!!!

> Bomber Harris hilf uns doch ,Deutschland gibt es imma noch!!!

> Sauerkraut, Kartoffelbrei, Bomber Harris Feuer Frei!!!

> Denke ich an Deutschland in der Nacht!! Will ich das es kracht!!!

Deutsche die sowas rufen sind ekelerregend, Standard-Antifa halt.
Vor einer Diktatur warnen aber Läden anzünden, Leute vermöbeln, politische Versammlungen verhindern etc. etc.

>in English: Antifa is cancer

the bomber Harris
the butcher Harris
the overlooked Harris
the aggrieved Harris
the not distinguished Harris
the dead Harris
the defiled Harris
the pity Harris
the forgotten Harris

The Germans sure were fine bombing London weren't they?

>he's the butcher because jerry's killed his soldiers

fuck off kraut

oh man, exposed leftypol still trying to meme like they're actual Englishmen.

>the destoyed cities and industries gave post war (West-)Germany the chance to rebuilt and optimize its infrastucture giving employment for years to come

So it was a good thing then?

wtf I love Harris now

long time without any fighter cover

If I kill your family I'd understand why you'd kill mine, but your still gonna go to jail.

Fair point, but it is total war. Personally I've never understood the point of the laws of war besides pow treatment really, total war is supposed to destroy the enemy.

Great post

Just because I hate krauts doesn't mean I'm British thought you stupid fuck. Most of the world hates you lot.

That's any bombing mission over urban areas, pre-supersonic aircraft

should they have just not used bombs, and suffered 3x as many ground casualties?

Not when our country is at war against mine, I'd just get a tap in the back by the commander

*when your country

intentionally killing civilians as an infantry is a big no no user

>I'm not British just so emotionally in hating the Germans I meme someone who fought them
Pathetic. I take it your people were beaten or busted by the Germans but unlike the English couldn't win, so now you piggyback on their warriors. Weak as fuck.

Define intentionally, because if he was targeting infrastructure, he could just say they got in the way.

as humans we should try to prevent unnecessary suffering, which most of the bombings on residential areas were (regardless if done by the Axis or Allies), and therefore laws of war make sense - alothough sadly they often can't be enforced completely.

>Fair point, but it is total war.

Goebells literally shouted that it's TOTAL WAR

youtube.com/watch?v=xUEdh00aZ9s

*invested

>

The ultimate aim of an attack on a town area is to break the morale of the population which occupies it. To ensure this, we must achieve two things: first, we must make the town physically uninhabitable and, secondly, we must make the people conscious of constant personal danger. The immediate aim, is therefore, twofold, namely, to produce (i) destruction and (ii) fear of death.[148]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bombing_during_World_War_II#The_British_later_in_the_war

Just saying, not a Wehraboo, not excusing any German war crimes.

Are the laws of war even relevant anymore due to a lack of state actors in most modern conflicts?

In today's world but right in the middle of a total war during the 20th century? Pre-GCIV? You can kill to your heat's content and nobody would give a shit

ACH NEIN

So that's why the British got away with murdering civilians during the American Revolution?

mostly not as you can see e.g. in Syria/Iraq, but that doesn't mean one shouldn't try and abolish them altogether

>the dictatorship said they want total war, that means the population wants total war

besides, what does the video show? my progressive country doesn't want me to watch it.

Do you or anyone else know if the Japanese got off scot free for murdering Chinese civilians?

You can get away with quite a lot without an intergovernmental organisation acting like a nanny and those pesky geneva conventions in the way m8

If Russia and the U.S. went to war tomorrow and started firing nukes at each other I'd die in nuclear fire. Regardless if I wanted "total" war or not

>dresden was bombed
proof?

this

nigger this is holocaust denial tier shit

don't know honestly, but you can start reading here if you want: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Military_Tribunal_for_the_Far_East

Total nuclear war with thousands of advanced H-Bombs and ICBMS =/= war in the 1940's

it might not be the same thing
But it's the same concept
Civilians are just collateral damage.

They're getting desperate

Turns out 149 total were executed including the man who was basically the guy who really was calling the shots in the military and country in Hideki Tojo, and the Emperor who was really a figurehead was more or less stripped of his honor which for the Emperor, especially in the Japanese culture where saving face is important, was basically as bad as death.

kidf please fucking go

not an argument, prove it actually happened with FACTS, not feelings.

>just collateral damage
no ffs, not if you target populated areas with high explosives and incendiaries like the Nazis during the blitz or the british eg in Dresden

Eyewitnesses from Dresden said it happened in interviews. I think a primary source wins.

RAF Blue Book Maps after the rain

It's a fucking fact that it occurred
And it's revision on par with denying the holocaust, or claiming Stalin didn't kill anyone, saying it's not
I don't give a single fuck how many Germans died.

Mate... Do you really think a city like New York, or Sydney wouldn't be targeted in a modern war?

(((Eyewitnesses)))
Did the same witnesses say the Allies dropped exploding masturbation machines?

Name one

Also, where are the bodies?

I can't even tell if you're a Nigel or a Hans at this point

Who I am doesn't matter, what matters is the bombohoax is being exposed

Harris always brings out salty wheraboos

Don't encourage him.

POST THE UPDATED VERSION
We've dug up info on Nieland and Muttschmann

It's a maymay my dude.
>Do you think cities wouldn't be targeted
No, why would I, but if you target a civilian with the intention to kill him it's hardly a collateral damage, is it?