Babbies first crypto

Thoughts/advice?
Bought OMG at 100k sats so have a bit of profit so far

My advice is to share your blockfolio in BTC, not fiat.

>hi I'd like to buy this candy bar
>ok that will be .00003 nitcoin pl0x

Why? BTC sucks.

hold and don't waste btc on other shitcoins

Don't listen to him. This is horrendous.

Essentially my strat is $120 a month into BTC, $50-$60 into whatever looks good (OMG at the moment) and $20-$30 on random shitcoins for fun (XVG)

Not gonna trade just holding unless something starts mooning

>t. started trading in May 2017

BTC is the whole reason you're here my man

>AUD
The fuck is this shit

Yes, this portfolio is some complete shit. Shame on you OP. You must lurk moar.

Ausfag here obviously

>he fell for the OMG meme

Fuck right off. You know its a good coin. Stop trying to FUD the newbie

bitcoin, but for kangaroos

Any advice then?

Fuck off, it's fine so far.

Try and hold 50%-75% of your portfolio in BTC and ETH depending on your risk tolerance. They're the most stable, established, and reputable coins. Some people would argue LTC should be a core holding too.

OMG is a fine mid-cap holding, lots of room for potential. TenX(PAY), NEO, and STRAT are others worth looking into as medium risk (In crypto terms) coins to hold.

Feel free to gamble with shitcoins, but expect to miss more moon missions than you catch.

Just over 2 days from the largest ICO of 2017 babby

Should I convert some OMG to BTC? Or just sink next months $200 into BTC? Thanks heaps for the advice user

Just hold it bud. Now looks like a pretty good time to be buying BTC anyway

Damn son i'm in the same situation as you except 80$/month. Alright gonna help you as a fellow poorfag. Sell XVG and hold BAT instead. IOTA won't make a solid gains for you unless you gonna throw more money in it.

its an ico
the currency is to pay for a island full of prisoners and gas sniffing abo's on the blockhain
Really undervalued, and with a low supply of only one, it should be on bittrex within the week

Why BAT? Thanks for the advice but